What are your go to cozy James videos to watch that are not AVGN?

What are your go to cozy James videos to watch that are not AVGN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2J2WNp0h6o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ElIvNBYj0
youtube.com/watch?v=K4yj2YyZROg
youtube.com/watch?v=igDGkpTHuhk
youtube.com/watch?v=W6jVw5eZJjk
youtube.com/watch?v=CcUqdDEBp-U
youtube.com/watch?v=lXkWa2cj2To
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Uznm3GpSc
youtube.com/watch?v=UXNFYh4vniU
youtube.com/watch?v=P7WU_Dt-zac
youtube.com/watch?v=6bT9XG-plgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ykc3-xdizOY
youtube.com/watch?v=RufXzdt6Qhc
youtube.com/watch?v=pBT11qKUWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=b3gO1V-z7A4
youtube.com/watch?v=VpJdUpxaDOo
youtube.com/watch?v=nrVLKXaOR6o
youtube.com/watch?v=DVzoflGNlIo
youtube.com/watch?v=BQe9sTnEIPY
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=3gjrwV-XLRA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GkwWw9W6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA
youtube.com/watch?v=lsKVBZEx3Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would anyone watch that idiot to begin with?
Also, how much per post?

Him going over books that he likes
youtube.com/watch?v=P2J2WNp0h6o

The one where two 80 year old men suck each other off and then fuck him the ass while Mike Matei video tapes it jacking off.

When you kill yourself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T3ElIvNBYj0

I really enjoy his playlist junkie videos. Listening to him talk about a particular band's songs and then listening to them myself in that particular order ... man, it just bring a whole new mind-blowing experience to the music that I never would have imagined. Really makes me think.

That is great. Here are some of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=K4yj2YyZROg
youtube.com/watch?v=igDGkpTHuhk
youtube.com/watch?v=W6jVw5eZJjk
youtube.com/watch?v=CcUqdDEBp-U
youtube.com/watch?v=lXkWa2cj2To
youtube.com/watch?v=F1Uznm3GpSc
youtube.com/watch?v=UXNFYh4vniU
youtube.com/watch?v=P7WU_Dt-zac
youtube.com/watch?v=6bT9XG-plgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ykc3-xdizOY
youtube.com/watch?v=pBT11qKUWv8
youtube.com/watch?v=b3gO1V-z7A4
youtube.com/watch?v=VpJdUpxaDOo
youtube.com/watch?v=nrVLKXaOR6o
youtube.com/watch?v=DVzoflGNlIo
youtube.com/watch?v=BQe9sTnEIPY

The channel was actually pretty great until Mike fucked it up with his garbage ass playthroughs.

None
Also, that Friday the 13th video he did just showed how terrible James is at vidya. I don't think I've cringed that much at a video in years.

Well he doesn't really play modern video games. You should have seen him play The Thing on PS2. It was laughable.

I'm not 14 years old, so I don't watch annoying YouTube "personalities."

>trying to run
>presses the camera button
>"wow it's just like watching the movie"
Literally like watching someone's mum play vidya, embarrassing for all concerned.

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MINEYCRAFTA.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

This isn't a markiplier thread, faggot.

>I really enjoy his playlist junkie videos
wow I never thought I'd meet one of the 12 people who watch that pointless waste of time of a fucking show

Anytime Jason got near him, he would just mash the shoulder buttons randomly and the camera would go wack because he didn't know what button to press, he comments on it the first time it happens but then keeps doing it every time, he should just stick to the handful of games he played as a kid.

Why do you care what he watches? Why bother wasting your time by shitposting when you could do something better with it? Clearly you're against the idea of it but why do the same?

pussy

>Mfw the whole time
Jesus christ James

>clip less review on movies that dont exist
youtube.com/watch?v=3gjrwV-XLRA

He pretty much sucks at 3D games in general. Most retro gamers do, mostly because they only ever play 2D games.

Am i misremembering or did he destroy all his monster madness reviews by turning them into power points? i can swear they used to actually include the clips straight from the movie not just a couple of pictures from the scene.

Cinemassacre 300 fucked md up real good. I felt like shit, but it's a heartwarming chronicle of childhood in the 80's/90's when it isn't at the more saddening parts.

the unedited ones are still on the cinemassacre site

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GkwWw9W6Y

I think you mean Cinemassacre 200

I alread tried that i remember that directly from his site instead of YT it was Blip or whatever it was named, another video player.

But now all the MOnster Madness links include YT videos all chopped up and fucked up.

Nah, it's this video. It was called Cinemassacre 300, but I guess he renamed it.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA

Is he literally retarded or does he just have the worst sense of humor imaginable?

i think it was the screenwave player. theres still some of those out there. thats how i found "lost" videos

I hope for the day when Loco Bandito blows up in Mike's face so we can finally go back to getting James only videos.

My favourite video of his is AVGN though..
That Ninja Gaiden one I've honestly re-watched like 20+ times

GIB YOUTUBERS PLEASE

Some excellent choices but you're missing the most comfy one of all.
youtube.com/watch?v=lsKVBZEx3Ck

He's gonna take you back to the past

>three guys in their early 30s nostalgiafag about an outdated service and whine about how something is "lost" with digital downloads instead of video stores because they just want to live in the past
wow what a """"great"""" video

Digital downloading is retarded. Nothing beats actually owning a physical copy of something you love and being able to display it on shelf.

Why the fuck do these threads always get autosaged.

>muh display
If you really loved films instead of being an attention whoring faggot, who cares more about appearing to be a kino aficionado than actually watching film, then you would select the distribution platform that allows the highest quality, is cheaper and easier to access.
Owning it physically is objectively inferior and is only championed by autistic collectorfags or dumb nostalgiafags who refuse to move to the best platform. Its like still using a rotary telephone.

>If you really loved films instead of being an attention whoring faggot, who cares more about appearing to be a kino aficionado than actually watching film, then you would select the distribution platform that allows the highest quality, is cheaper and easier to access.
What is this shitposting? How is owning films automatically mean you're either an attention whore or someone who doesn't actually love films? If someone buys a movie, that would mean they like it you dumb fuck. No one buys movies and don't watch them. That's like buying a snack but not eating it. You just let it sit in it's wrapper on a table. As for quality, the shit you get on digital is basically the same shit as whatever you get on a blu ray. Also it being more accessible is a preference.
>Owning it physically is objectively inferior
There is no inferior or superior way of owning a movie. You either enjoy having it on a disc or you prefer downloading it on your computer. Only a retard thinks you could actually argue this
>autistic collectorfags or dumb nostalgiafags who refuse to move to the best platform.
more random ass shitposting
>Its like still using a rotary telephone.
not a valid comparison.

>No one buys movies and don't watch them
You just said that
>Nothing beats actually owning a physical copy of something you love and being able to display it on shelf.
Nothing beats being able to display it on shelf, so you obviously like displaying and showing off your collection than actually watching movies.
>Also it being more accessible is a preference
If you live in Shitfuckistan and have no internet then maybe, if you live in the developed world then it just isn't a debate. Not to mention cost and physical degregation aren't a factor with digital. If you want to watch Blu Ray, 4k quality etc you're going to have to shell out money for the discs when you could pirate them for free and have a huge collection on an external hard drive for the price of a couple of blu rays.

Take a fucking hint, e-celeb faggot