Piers Morgan likes Trump

anyone noticed this recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXKzjUAy000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>recently

He's liked him from the outset.

He's been pro Trump from the beginning, new friend.

he's being pretty open about it now

please be my ai gf

tfw no ai GF

The really scary thing is I was watching CNN today and they said equally nice things about Trump as they did Hillary. I am scared that he might actually in secret bend the knee to the power that be.

>blinded by friendship

Jesus fucking Christ, "you as a person who's actually intimitately spent time with a person don't know him as well as i do from watching facebook quotes and smear articles on Huffington post."

Kill. All. Leftists.

He's slowly getting redpilled

they might have finally realised what they've been doing for a year didn't work

I'd walk six miles out of my way to not notice Piers Morgan.

He likes his family.
I remember when Obama got The Talk.
He was different when he gave his second SotU address.

slowly

He's a dirty liberal but he's also fair, reasonable and honest. Yes some of these exist, exceedingly rare but there are some.

Shit like this is the ultimate way to go from somehow liberal to borderline 1488

He was a winner on trump's show, the celebrity apprentice. Trump basically kickstarted his career, he's merely staying loyal to the man that made him.

I thought he was a neocon

>6 million
wasn't it more like 2.5 million?

/thread

The attacks on JImmy Fallon are also retarded, even litteral commies know this
youtube.com/watch?v=OXKzjUAy000

he was famous for his own shows before trump in america and his cnn career was a disaster

I don't care who that faggot likes. Trying to take my guns is an irredeemable offense. I hope he fucking dies

see

Looks like Alex Jones' 1776 redpill speech actually planted some seeds.

100k-200k says the red cross

actually more believable too, seeing as Israel population grew by millions over a few years

He's a cunt who likes whatever is popular. He believes in nothing but getting himself exposure and making money.

Fuck him. He is human fucking garbage. Never post him here again please.

>DELET THIS
what the fuck, what has he done to you

No sher, Shitlock. Ever since the 1950s you've just been voting for what face our next leader will have.

yeah even in my pozzed history class "history of the holocaust' we had some british teacher who was peddling 3.4m died to include 2.5m jews

>commie
>patreon
Choose one...

I'm so glad that the leftists will be abandoned by people they thought they had on their side. Trump will be able to dissolve any executive order that he wants, which gives him huge power over the kikes, so they will have to bend the knee to HIM. All of the worst NWO advancements were done by exec order by obongo.

but its still half of the 6 million lie, we actually had some butthurt SJW in there too, it was pretty funny when they would argue.
Most of the first hand accounts are for sure lies and contradict each other at the concentration camps.

Anyone have the tweets where Piers blew Shapiro out of the water?

And no one ever talks about the US bombing the supply lines and the typhus outbreaks

I'm not sure if this is good or bad

That's the great part of it, they know the number is bullshit but you get to use it for exageration and they can't tell you otherwise.

Piers Morgan is an odd one, some of the shit he comes out with is insane, but other times he's on the money.

I think they are the ones who finally realized he's going to win so now they're trying to stop biting the hand that will soon feed them

Well now they are shitting on him again over his birtherism.

If you're actually British you should now how much of an insuferable cunt Piers is, what he really stands for and what he has done.

>It's a 'i was in the concentration camp for 6 months and skipped every shower day for no reason because I didn't know it was how they gassed the Jews and nobody bothered coming and getting me even though we were marked by number' episode

>I wasn't lecturing people line you. I was lecturing journalists

FUCKING SAVAGE

he's just another provocative "journalist" for everyone to hate on. His opinions are better than a lot of the media recently

Benji status: rekt

These bantz tho

Piers has becomed fairly redpilled. I think the Islamic invasion of his motherland made him realize the importance of self defense.

He just spouts off what people want to hear.

He was a lefty for the majority of his existence, the British right fucking hate him and him supporting trump does fuck all to change that.

He is a smarmy fuck who got away with awful shit while he edited the literal leftist rag The Mirror.

Fuck him and anyway who falls for his bullshit, there's a reason Clarkson slapped his shit.

Trump will make them bend.

I can agree with him, but having Piers Morgan like you is not a positive.

you can pretty much tell who's based depending on whether normies dislike them

Piers is a deplorable.

lol

Everyone dislikes Piers/

There is a difference. He always pretends to like whatever the is popular at the moment.

See Tony Blair.

He is a left wing shit who will happily pretend to be right wing if it keeps him in a job.

>divisive demagogue
they don't even realize this applies to Bernie too
>free college guys I promise!
>if you're white you can't be poor!
literally

Piers knows that only when Hillary is elected, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

I don't think he would want that.

>durr
You do realise you can hold communist ideals in high regard whilst working within a capitalist framework.

The thing is, Trump isn't a bad guy individually

He's just a hothead when he's doing work, because that's what you need in the business he came from

I have no idea why leftists can't see this

Wtf...I like Piers Morgan now?.....

Trump and Morgan have known each other for a while, and they've been friends for a while. Say what you will about Morgan, but I don't think he betrays his friends.

kek. The bully got too much for him.

>One of us. One of us

He'll get threats

He buys an AR-15

He looks into Pepe

He should turn away now before the redpill takes hold

>Has to leave UK over a bet and everyone hates him.
>Goes to the USA and backs Trump.

I'm conflicted.

No, you don't.

How?

Morgan is a fucking dirty lefty, why is he Trump supporting?

same reason Bernie supporters are with Trump?

>Trump basically kickstarted his career

Kickstarted it in America maybe but he has been a famous journo over here for twenty years or so.

I just don't understand that there are so many Britbongs in America that criticizes America and tell them how to think. Americans are worshipping Britbongs like cucks instead of shooting a bullet in their disgusting inbred corpses.

How did this happen?

Fucking kek

Who?

Isn't this the guy from Britain's got talent?

>the British right fucking hate him

They hate Trump too.

Not an argument.

>How did this happen?

Both Morgan and Oliver were never very popular in Britain from what I know... Their left leaning views and formats that consist of a combination of feels and (semi)intellectual analysis seem to work ESPECIALLY well in the US. The US is, and has been for a while, on the cutting edge of insane liberal ideas (trans acceptance, 1298 different genders, muh fatshaming etc etc), so it's only logical that Brits fall within that movement are much more succesful in the US than the UK.

He's a sensationalist, just like Milo. That's why he's spent his life editing tabloids.

Really makes you wonder if Hitler's friends like goring and that other guy thought he was Hitler.

ye

No. No they don't.

>"but he's LITERALLY Hitler"

He must have Aussie blood

All of this.

I still hate him for his year long tirade on fire arms.

Is he paying some one to promote him on Sup Forums?

There's no way real Sup Forums likes this fuck

STALLIN TOOK THE GUNS MAO TOOK THE GUNS PIERS TOOK THE GUNS

Is there an -ism for language privilege?

Wanna shame some English-gendered scum.

thats because he never had the CHANCE!!!

you qare giving him the CHAnce!!!

cant you see its everything according to a plan

>Oliver
You're right, nobody knows who he is over here, the only thing he ever did was Jon Stewart in the US
>Piers
Piers is well known over here but he's not well liked really. He's had a couple of TV shows, like Piers Morgan's Life Stories where he interviews celebrities, but he's never had his own news/opinion show over here, probably because no one here would watch it.

>The US is, and has been for a while, on the cutting edge of insane liberal ideas (trans acceptance, 1298 different genders, muh fatshaming etc etc)
That's interesting you say that because the US is also definitely way more conservative than the UK. Look at Fox news. Perhaps you could say they indulge the fringes of both sides more, because of 1st amendment protection.

We're a very lefty country, like you, so actually I think someone like John Oliver *could* have a career over here as a lefty smarmy twat, if he appeared on panel shows like QI, and news shows like The Last Leg and 10 O'Clock Live (both of those are lefty current affairs bollocks on Channel 4 where they get a bunch of smarmy lefty "comedians" in a room and have them suck each others' dicks about how Donald Trump is literally Hitler)

I think maybe we just don't do sensational politics discussion shows like Americans do. All of our politics discussions shows have to be "civilised". Newsnight and Question Time are very civilised, and then even the comedy ones like Have I Got News for You, 10 O'Clock Live etc. are always very civilised, with a group of people all having their opinion.

We don't really have that US format of a single person getting their own show and telling their politics to everyone. Brits would probably think such a thing was too Americanised. We have talk shows where individuals get their own show (Jonathan Ross, Parkinson, etc.) but that's different because they're just interviewing celebrities and they don't bring politics into it.

>Is he paying some one to promote him on Sup Forums?
I doubt it, but it does look suspicious as fuck.

At first I thought "Piers is a bit harsh correcting the grammar of an African"

Then I realised that's not who he was replying to. I just looked up the guy he's replying to and they're from up North, apparently.

Why the fuck does some random African think they have to point that out when Piers was literally talking to a Brit?

Newsflash mate, Africans are thick as shit.

black lives matter . cracker , educate yaself

the thing is, he's not wrong. I have no horse in this race, Trump win would be entertaining I guess, but FUCK are there some funny one liners. Trump was working the crowd more than Fallon by far. Like "I'm talking about the plls cause they're good right now. I only talk about them when I'm winning, never when I'm losing"

>he self parodies but only comes off as based

this election cycle I swear... is it more entertaining than ever, or am I just boring and old now???

within the next while you'll see the media like him over hillary.
something to this effect will happen:
Trump to media: I've been a good boy lately, yes?

Media can continue to scream Hitler and everyone will continue ignoring him, or they'll start treating him better. Win-win.

it also felt genuine somehow

he has threatened to fuck 6 to 7 million people to death if he wins though

Ben is detestable, but right Piers is literally human trash. Seriously look up the shit he's been up to. There's a reason Clarkson punched him.
The last thing people like Trump needs is hand rubbing parasites like Morgan worming their way up close, where they can do damage...

>kickstarted his career
In the USA, maybe.
Morgan is a newspaper man. He was the editor of The Mirror, one of the biggest papers in the UK. Being a TV personality is his second career.

What's your beef with Ben, you southern bog trotter?

>You know him too well, of course you can't see he's Hitler
>I don't know him personally, but know he's Hitler

Do these idiots realize that the media is doing to them exactly what they set out to accomplish?

yeah, he is so fucking good at camera and crowd work. This is all that matters in US elections, he will win. Any other opinion is
>implying Americans read their political news and don't watch it
>implying Americans don't love a "plucky underdog" taking on a bigger opponent and,
>implying Americans don't largely vote based on physical appearance and perceived health (pretty much all past presidents are above average height, plays into the "hearty American" trope I guess