/STD/ Star Trek /Discovery/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.startrek.com/product/Z1CTSTK221/star-trek-discovery-disco-tshirt
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
istockphoto.com/photo/hipster-wearing-white-blank-t-shirt-with-space-for-your-logo-gm542577988-97155525
amazon.com/Discovery-Uniform-Shirt-Adult-Sleeve/dp/B074VG3K1W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the big black toothbrushes edition or am I in the wrong thread?

This guy gets it

>>He plays the character with a slight southern U.S. accent, and had initially wanted to ad-lib a catchphrase for the character feeling that all Star Trek captains should have one, coming up with "git'r done" which the writers turned down due to it being widely used and copyrighted by Larry the Cable Guy.[23]
Is Jason Isaacs trying to crash this ship with no survivors?
>coming up with "git'r done"

>the orville is better. not memeing
Thanks for stating the obvious.

you just can't be serious.

>how in the fuck can people watch this shit

It's not really a Star Trek show in any type of way, but It has the Star Trek logo on it. For some that's all they need.

I'd ask you the same question.

Fighting with the night
It's a rip-off
>tardy-chan happily flies through space mycelium network
Caught like skunk
In space and time
It's a rip-off
>caught by the crew of the glenn
Kissing all the slain
I'm bleeding in the rain
It's a rip-off
>rampaging and kiling off gleen crew/the klingons
>bleeding from the nipple clamps
See the girl in dance
In her man-skin pants
She's a rip-off
>micheal?
Gypsy girl's good
People treat her like a fool
She's a rip-off
>reka sharma wins the darwin award?
I'm a social person
I'm the creature in disguise
There's a man with a whip
On his silver lip
Living inside my eyes
>???

what does it all mean?

Well. After watching 'choose your pain', the actual choice was pretty easy for me to make. Into the fucking trash this shit goes.

Yes, the gay thing triggered me. But not half as much as how Ripper was given a free pass and kicked off the ship when the fucking thing was a shuffling plot point involving its hide being phaser proof and its claws able to slice through hull metal, and the ONE JOB a certain nigger was given was to weaponize it. Hand me off some shit writing, and I have other things to watch instead.

First official merchandise.

DISCO is official now

People involved really dont care about Star trek history. I mean STD?

>DISCO
kek
Please be real!

This is the worst written scifi show I've ever seen.

Andromeda was better than this. Fucking STARGATE UNIVERSE was better than this. Hell, even though Lexx was bad on purpose, LEXX was better than this fucking dumpster fire of a show.

Is this what happens when Jews run out of goyim to parasitize?

>DISCO
VERY

Oh it is

shop.startrek.com/product/Z1CTSTK221/star-trek-discovery-disco-tshirt

Apparently you'll see Michael and Tilly in them next episode according to the preview

Now Ripper is gone, will we ever see the epic spin ever again?

which alien race is this?

menopausesan

>"Go"

>My sides are in orbit

hologram-kin

DISCO time

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

did.. did this really happen? this fucking show LMAO

This is the only good thing to come out of this show, and its not even from the show.

>Starfleet Admirals say that Discovery needs to stop using its spore drive because its killing Ripper
>five minutes later
>Saru acts like this is the first time he's hearing there's any negative effects on Ripper and it's just something Burnham made up

The fuck is that about

>
Yeah, you don't have any idea what you're talking about. Let's walk through something basic:
> So you can dig a hole
The moon's surface is an extremely fine, loose regolith that easily clogs any machinery that isn't sealed off, collapses under very little weight, and is generally shit to work with. So simply digging a hole for something as stupid and pointless as a nuclear reactor would be a feat unto itself
>to bury a nuclear reactor, and pile up soil to protect shelters from solar protons.
A reactor, again, would be stupid and pointless, because it would require constant active cooling to prevent a meltdown. An array of solar panels would be better, but then there's the fact that if you do anything that kicks up regolith, or if it's kicked up by transient electrostatic effects, it will collect on the panels and need to be meticulously cleaned off. And again, the regolith is a bitch to work with, so you're not going to use it for any kind of "shelter."

Now, on top of this, you aren't going to find a perfect, natural foundation on the moon, so you will have to lay one somehow. And even if you figure that out, there's still constant meteor strikes and radiation exposure to worry about. So yeah, massive fucking breakthroughs.
> A moon base would have access to materials they could experiment with extracting and using (including potential propellant raw materials that would greatly reduce the costs of surface access), and a place to explore.
You can do all that by sending robots up there. They don't even have to come back. And even a hundred manned missions would cost less than a permanent moon base.
> It's easy to experiment outside
Top kek

spinning is a good trick

>disco
I cant take that seriously

Sheev pls

>DISCO
The STD that just keeps giving

is there an explanation to why it does that or is just to look cool

Well even the tardigrade didnt' spin as it was warping

>The Trump phenomenon was a "front and center in our minds," Harbert's admins when talking about the post-Fuller production process. "We felt like it was going to be in the United States." It is the most important thing to do with the rest of the world. " " Make America Great Again. "

ummmm that is a strange speech since the creators said they chose her for being black not her talent and it proves she has black privilege not what she is talking about since asians and whites annd noone else was considered for the role even or auditioned.

but i can't like the character at all, it's not that she just has bad luck, she's a fuck up. you try to like, but she never does anything you can really cheer for.

i can't tell if the gay doctor is a bad actor, or is just a shitty written character.

autistic girl is just tragic. know-it-all science guy is apparently a dunce? or is he just an angry gay?

i liked the original captain that died, she was interesting, also the other chick that had her shit together. until she released the beast for some wild ass plot driving non-sense?.

tldr > fucking dropped

It's no wonder the alt-right are massively winning the culture war. These bourgeois demsoc nuleft idiots are thoroughly incapable of doing anything competent or substantial in any capacity.

Just like the noses like it. Everyone incompetent and incapable except their own noseish clique.

HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHA
Somewhere some people pay for and look forward too then watch this.

NO CADET, THAT *IS* FUCKING COOL!

>utopian future
>in a pointless war with aliens

i torrented the first 5 eps

i have about 7 hard drives with room on them,
i deleted the files.

>Literal Jew giving a literal jew satanic hand sign

Really makes my almonds discombobulate.

WHOA.

probably the show is more realistic now as the creators said who are rewriting everything we thought we knew about trek with STD and it might surprise you!

Am I insane, or did everyone just assume that because the pilot had a female captain and first officer that this show would be female heavy, when in reality it's not? I mean right now there's only actual 2 female main characters (mutineer and autism girl). Compared to previous Star Trek shows that's hardly a stand out number.

>>Literal Jew giving a literal jew satanic hand sign
to be fair the creators said long ago they didnt want any whites on the show if possible and no white people would be seen in leadership positions.

at least everyone is friendly with each other

After the first two episodes I was mesmerized enough by the trainwreck of it all to at least watch it at 2x speed in VLC after pirating it.

I got about 5 minutes real time into episode 5 at 2x speed and couldn't even justify another 20 minutes of it. It's THAT fucking bad.

This is NOT hyperbole, and I'm willing to put up with some BAD fucking writing to enjoy some Trek.

DEAD AS

good lad

Nah they all treat each other pretty poorly.

found this merch on amazon and its official but not labeled disco or STD so dont see what the appeal would be for us fans.

Why did they even need Mudd's little bug? Did they forget that this is THE FUTURE? Microphones that record every whisper in a room should be child's play. The entire idea that they could say anything without the Klingon's hearing it spy or no spy was nonsense.

Andromeda...The flesh eating fuckface parasite monkeys were genuinely terrifying and i watch that shit last year...And I'm 33 year horror/gore burnout.

Andromeda is actually a great candidate for a remake. Much like say BSG, it had a nice solid concept but terrible execution. Unfortunately Hollywood is so bankrupt they do the opposite, take properties that were executed well and they remake them badly.

but user, don't you want to look cool and show everyone your love of STD?

They have anti-microphones-that-record-every-whisper-in-a-room devices incorporated into their uniform. It's standard Starfleet protocol during wartime.

> and I'm 33
30 year olds are the biggest pussys these days everywhere you look online its a stream of
>I like [childish thing] and I'm 30!
>I cried at [childish thing] and I'm 30
God i hope I'm an adult in my thirties and not still posting on Sup Forums about videogames and children shows

Is that shooped or is it normal that the shirt looks like some cutout ?

what the fuck was this dumb shit. Is this being done on purpose?

Ep 1-4 were actually good? What the fuck happened to this one?

how will they know its from STD when it doesnt say STD though?

don't worry kid, you're here forever

google reverse shows it's a stock image. I pulled

off the official amazon page. Meaning they couldn't even get a real person to wear those shirts to advertise

so it is from a stock site? i wonder if they bought permission to use it or not.

Why the fuck didn't they just jump without any navigator at the end? They said that it is pretty safe for short distances.

He who controls the tardigrade controls the universe

The gay doctor has mostly just acted flamboyant faggots(his true personality) in everything i remember him from . He is constantly struggling to supress that. The albino faggot isn't doing much better. Modern faggots seem to have lost their "range" ever since they weren't required to stay in the closet.

The entire episode is a clusterfuck.

I have reality tv show episodes that i dowloaded for a family member 5 years ago that i would rather keep on my 12TB of externals than this drivel.

no idea

istockphoto.com/photo/hipster-wearing-white-blank-t-shirt-with-space-for-your-logo-gm542577988-97155525
amazon.com/Discovery-Uniform-Shirt-Adult-Sleeve/dp/B074VG3K1W

They claim

>All of our products are officially licensed and 100% authentic.

Seems sketchy as fuck though, some reviews call them out

It is indeed. I watched the show despite it flaws in fear of missing something but this episode has been so dumb that I don't even care anymore.

2017 and clothing is "problematic"

Great job star trek!

how so when every critic calls it the greatest scifi series ever made since it promotes diversity and LGBT rights especially to children who were always a big audience for star trek.

I tried leaving many times but this place keeps pulling me back in. I don't know how much of pussy I am really. I served in the military, I hunt , shot a feral cat in the face from 5 feet away with no strong feelings before or after it I lift , fast and box.

Still those parasite man eating monkeys were scary.

So why is it the human come across as so unenlightened in STD? Petulant, swearing, highly emotional, childish.

It's one thing if it doesn't look like the Star Trek universe but the fact that it doesn't even feel like the Star Trek universe is what made me sell it.

They should've hired the old writers and given them some providence over the show.

Because the klingons are right and will save the federation just like Muslims will save europe from it s complacency and stagnation.

Inshallah

>Because the klingons are right and will save the federation just like Muslims will save europe from it s complacency and stagnation.

How are they going to save the Federation ten years prior to a canon established non-alliance between the Federation and the Klingon empire?

They aren't meant to be muslims either so that's wrong as well.

>2x speed

Made this scene enjoyable.

So, is he Voq?

>judging a generation by their internet streamers.
how to spot genz.

yes

But wouldn't a medical scan expose him?

what part of STD is anything like what she said?

>44 minutes
>2 jokes
>12 pop culture references
>meme acting
>faux drama and action
People who enjoy Seth are literally plebians. Discovery has many flaws but compared to Orville it's Shakespeare.

>BIG BLACK TOOTHBRUSH
>EFFEMINATE STARFLEET OFFICERS
This show is actually getting worse

Or the tribble on Lorca's desk

I assume it's on a genetic level or some shit

Man I thought that fucker was fishy but I didn't even think of the fact they'd go with the Klingon spy thing again.

I feel like a lot of Sup Forums assumptions were made. I like Sup Forums, but the idjits on there love to jump to conclusions and need their tinfoil hats thickened on occasion.

Overall, it's not a horrendous show. It's not great, but then, other then the original, none of the Star Trek shows have been great from the beginning.

Big fan of Lorca though. Student of War among a fleet of pacifists in a great dichotomy to watch.

yeah
there'll be a tribble scene like that one star trek episode

so this guy is saying anyone who doesnt like the show is not only a racist but should go fuck themselves.

the state of hollywood living in a bubble!!!!

>I like Sup Forums

I mean they're probally doing the mirror universe now

>so this guy is saying anyone who doesnt like the show is not only a racist but should go fuck themselves.
No, he says racist Star Trek fans can go fuck themselves.

was that the klingon who was talking with the female klingon
(sorry I can't remember what they looked like because I was too busy reading the subtitles)