Seriously Sup Forums, what the hell?

I see all these pictures where blacks acted and dressed properly back in the days and suddenly, everything changed.

When did the change happend?

What can we do to help them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9BKXQ8ROlw
youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
youtube.com/watch?v=WIl_FtuDSPs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Timeline_of_events
youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU
youtube.com/watch?v=nW2gpKFT8_k
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What can we do to help them?

Maybe post pictures that aren't for ants, for starters.

Welfare.

Here you go, user

If i had to guess the only change that happened is thug culture became mainstream so they show it off more in the media.

It's a niggerish taqiyya. They dressed properly when they were endangered and fought for their rights.
Now that they have them, they show their true nature, rude behavior and loose clothes.

spbp

Gangster rap music happened

No welfare state.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9BKXQ8ROlw

It was happening in the 60's.

The welfare society allowed black women to breed and not need no man around.

The blacks also moved in large numbers out of the rural areas into cities, but then in the 80's those city industries dried up and disappeared. So they were rural, uneducated (uncivilized), but now with no money. The guys just become drug dealers, criminals, dependents. They families are run entirely by women living on welfare.

As bad as blacks are, it becomes an utter nightmare when you break down the nuclear family.

White people probably won't be as bad, but they'll still turn to relative trash once Single Mother Families become the norm.

Trips of truth

Nah, they were niggers back then too.

Yall think we lynched them for fun? It was done for vigilante-community justice to stop rapes and theft which they have always done.

Sprinkles on a turd is still a shit meal.

For real. Faggots think we just lynched free niggers for fun. Their bell curve on IQ has always been far to the left.

They've been dindus since africa.

wearing a suit doesn't make you look or act properly

This. My great grandma use to tell me that niggers never changed whatsoever and they just stopped hiding how they acted behind closed doors.

There are good niggers but I believe the amount of good and bad are roughly the same in proportion to population compared to every other race. Because they're smaller in population that means there's a smaller population of good niggers.

government assistance
single mothers

>When did the change happend?

1960s...

youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI

(Note how he talks about growning up in Harlem, pre 1960s, where people left their doors unlocked so that the poorer kids from the neighborhood could watch TV in their houses)
youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

>pic also somewhat related
This is the first Turkish family that settled in Amsterdam... They look distinctly different than the average Turkish family in Amsterdam today.

What changed? You tell me...

Are you telling me we need to go back to the 50's and bring back jazz? Sign me the fuck up, weedman.

I think a lot of it is just liberals trying to sugarcoat the history.
>They acted like good folks and still were being oppressed because of their skin color!
I bet most of them acted like they do now.

I'm saying that encouraging people to not develop skills and sit in their ghettos not progressing or making any money or utilitarian things for themselves is a sure fired way to get ANY demographic to perform at the worst possible level.

>acted ... properly
Uhh, what?

Jews

the past 40 years of welfare and black single mothers having 5-6 kids with no father around to raise them

>I bet most of them acted like they do now.

No. Especially in the US, failing governmental policies REALLY ruined black families, communities and aspirations..

youtube.com/watch?v=WIl_FtuDSPs

Shhh! Let me jack off my ego with jazz music please.

da jooos!!! dead ass serious they helped create and foster the ushering of gangster culture into pop culture. the few blacks with triple digit IQ see it as what it should be a entertainment source and only an entertainment source. others see it as a walkthrough/guide.

This.

Its all a part of the plan, normal black folk are utterly embarrassed by the thug culture. But even they are being swayed by the constant rubbish being fed by the (((media))).

I've read Sowell's books.
Maybe it was slightly better but you had the same kind of events back then in America like recently in Ferguson and Baltimore.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States#Timeline_of_events

>When did the change happend?

Obama was elected.

>What can we do to help them?
Fire up the ovens, give them a choice of becoming Nazi and fighting back against Jew brainwashing, or sharing the jewish fate.

What always happens?

>Jews behind the production and creation of gangster rap
>THATS A CONSPIRACY THEORY
>pic related
>oh...

They stopped embracing the pan european culture of america and reverted back to the tribal behaviour of africans.

>what can be done
Self accountability, not allowing them to blame anything on "racism" or "slavery". And job opportunities mixed with removing welfare and any financial benefits from them entirely so that they HAVE to work in order to feed themselves, so they don't have time to turn to crime and other stuff.

They are not victims they are literally mass murderers of themselves and others aswell as mass criminals and acting like they are victims everytime they get caught.

BLM is just a repeat of the same stupid bullshit they did 20 years ago.. black kid WRESTLES with a police officer and gets shot in the process.. they burn down their neighbourghood, claim it's ok because they don't own the businesses, and then wonder why where they live turn into a ghetto when businesses move out and property value goes down, and they blame the white man and police for it instead of themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fNkVBDjtGU

It's gotten so ridiculous that they call to legalize blacks stealing from wallmart to stop "overpolicing of blacks" that's how little they are willing to realize that their criminality is a problem..

youtube.com/watch?v=nW2gpKFT8_k

If you are unwilling to tell blacks to stfu and sort out their own mess, there's only one other solution.

Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

What blacks have managed to do to detroit, shows you clearly that if allowed to act unaccountable and just be their usual selves whilst blaming everything on someone else.. they destroy everything in their path whilst expecting others to sort out their mess..

This

Blacks have a little bit lower IQ's and thus are easier to manipulate into broken families and dependent communities

wow your last sentence was incredibly retarded if i understood you right. Niggers are vastly over represented in crimes if you adjust it to their population. They are not equaly "good and bad" as whites if they would have the same population.

nice post. But detroit was more of a move all industri to development nations.

One thing is that before the blacks migrated in mass to the cities, the still had to do work to be poor.

Being poor and living off welfare in the city is much different than rural areas.

Think gardening and washing clothes by hand with a washboard and so on. That meant less time for acting out

Well a couple of things changed back then they would get a noose party for acting like chimps.
Also rap has lots to do with it.
When rap first came out it was about getting out of the hood and making your life better but thanks to the jews running the show it's all sex, drugs, and gangbaning..
All the simple minded little nigs eat it up.

Whites are terrible for other reasons than crime.
>decadent
>hedonistic
>apathetic
>allows niggers to exist

We obiously oppressed them you fucking racist bigots

Look how much happier they are in the right picture

Eh, people in general used to dress more respectably in public back in the day. I wish I never had to see another saggy-assed pair of pants or pajamas in public ever again... lazy motherfuckers. People don't take any pride anymore.

oppression?
street gangs only came into existence after the assassination of black panther leaders, and the overwhelming amount of racist police brutality at the time.

I come from Single Mother Family. Made 130k last year, no college degree.

poverty, drug and entertainment industry
we are cattle, we are programmed.