Why were they so mean to the dwarves?

Why were they so mean to the dwarves?

Because they were short jealous and incredibly jewish.

Literally manlet jews, what do you expect

Learn to read, niggers.

Dwarves of the Tolkien type are jerks.
They're nice to the kind that were in Willow and Snow White, considering those types to be hardworking and upstanding.

Dwarves are Jews, not elves.

No Elves are Jews Sauron and Morgoth are elves. Dwarves are Hispanics.

So a couple thousand years before the events of LOTR, this Elvish king got his hand on the greatest jewel that ever existed. He hired a bunch of Dwarves to put it into a super nice special necklace. But when they were done, as payment they demanded the necklace. The Elf started shit talking them for this bullshit, and then they shanked him.

lanklet cope

Elves are literally the ubermensch of Middle Earth, i.e. god's chosen people

Dwarves are shitty elf knockoffs made by Aule who couldn't even give them life until Eru pitied him and made them animate

Makes sense why elves are self-important assholes

Elves are mostly virgins, they are our people

Gondor=Europe
Rohan=USA
Mordor=Middle East
Haradrim and Eastern folk=Chinks and niggers
Orcs=Muslims
Sauron and Morgoth=Globalist Jews
Elves=Nationalist Jews
Dwarves=Hispanics
Hobbits=Canadians

>Dwarves=Hispanics
What is this meme? They're both manlets and love digging sure, but where does the amazing craftsmen come in?

Mayans and Aztecs were pretty good craftsmen desu

Elves were pricks to everybody. It took the forces of evil prepping to gangbang the entire world for them to stop being dicks for two seconds and actually help.

>Eru pitied him and made them animate
Aulë did give them life, he was about to smash them when confronted by Ilúvatar. He took pity and allowed the dwarves to remain, under the condition that they would sleep in the earth until the time was right and that they would not be granted the gift of death

what was elrond's tax policy

That's what knowing that you're all part of God's great big plan/the Music and men aren't does to you, even though Ilúvatar loved men more

"It was, however, not within Aulë's power to create life. After being reprimanded by Ilúvatar and realizing his error, Aulë offered his creations to his father to do with as he would, including their destruction. Even as the offer was made, Ilúvatar accepted and gave the Dwarves a life of their own. So when Aulë picked up a great hammer to smite the Seven Fathers and destroy his presumptuous creations, they shrank back in fear and begged for mercy."
Granted I just pulled this from the wiki so I could be wrong, but it seems as though Tolkien just used a somewhat artistic interpretation of the word life

Oh right, I forgot that Ilúvatar gave them life as Aulë raised the hammer and that's how they could hunch down in fear, my mistake.

injuns aren't hispanic

>Elves are literally the ubermensch of Middle Earth, i.e. god's chosen people

this is the one flaw that i hate aboiut tolkien. even smithing which is generally a dwarven trait is done better by the elves. cmon

Beard envy.