Heat desu

Good taste

is this sarah silverman

instagram.com/liztess

wtf I love zionism now

fucking kike

Phenomena

That's a whole lot of vagina

hard to tell if she is fat or not, some of her pics she looks fat, and then the next week looks skinny

she has a chubby face but the nose throws you off

She's a fat girl that works on herself, if she gets pregnant or ends up depressed/metabolism slows down in her 30's she'll inflate like a balloon.

This is actually really sad. She doesn't have enough followers to be "popular" in terms of instagram but if you go back in her photos, she's been doing this photo-whore shit for years. And she looks like she just barely got out of high school. So what you are looking at here is basically the class slut of wherever she went to school.

is that lilly k all grown up?

>big tits
>small waist
>wide hips
>thick thighs

dude ur a freak. how did you come to have such a unique taste in women?

She puts a lot of effort into herself though, can respect that.

testosterone faggot

I wonder how it feels like to give birth to a daughter with big tits and cock sucking lips

I am ok with this

so?

>graduated high school in 99
>tfw missed the insta slut era

I find it annoying when someone attacks an instagram model for posting pictures for the same reason Hollywood actresses whine about not getting roles when they get older.

Looks are a commodity that fade with age, same as physical prowess for an athlete. People market those commodities. I guess appearance or not getting the hot girl hits home for a lot of men and women and that's why they hate these models.

kek

abella stranger?

Shitty low-effort cosplay

Spring Breakers

i dont care about the cosplay

me too, bro

why? you wouldn't have gotten laid as easily because women are the most vapid and superficial money fleas they could possibly be now.

That's a male hormone you faggot

>now

Michael Clayton

YOU'RE FINISHED OLD MAN! YOUR AGE IS OVER!

THE AGE OF THE ORC HAS BEGUN

cultural degradation is a thing

I also graduated in 99....just imagine fapping to your classmates facebook photos when you were in high school instead of having to engrave the memory in your head and then go home and fap in the shower to the memory.

'01 here. Getting laid wasn't any easier back then.

>ICQ
>geocities
>actually having sex because you had to interact irl

my sister graduated 2000. myself 2005. I remember even the albino band nerd kid was getting laid or he at least had the air about him.

98' here. I enjoyed having an active childhood and reasonable use of technology. The fags before these fags did nothing but stay home and play games. These newer kids are all retarded and fucked up somehow.

tell us about your pager gramps

I had dial up til 2005

I got my first cell phone at age 19...

>be sophomore
>there's a dumb senior chick in my class
>she's hot with a nice rack and usually wears a tight shirt, not uncommon to have some cleavage going on
>can't help but constantly look at her
>one day the bell rings
>as i'm packing up my stuff she comes up to me
>"why are you always looking at me?"
>"what?"
>"you're always looking at me, why?"
>don't even know how i responded because i mentally blacked out at that point

never understood why guys get so nervous around girls. they're just people

says the underage

about maybe 2002 or so I had dialup

in 8th grade one of the more developed stacys in my class worked as a lifeguard at the fitness club pool...spent all summer almost every day there talking to her and staring at her chest.

Since then I've had a bikini fetish....

I got mine when I was 21

What pager? I didn't need one. Nobody but drug dealers, doctors and business men had to be called at a moments notice.

Hoisted on their own petard, topkek

says the underage

Missed opportunity bro. Bad or good, you should have told her why.

She was a senior and I was a lowly sophomore. She was like a proper woman compared to the girls in my grade. She also had kind of a blunt, tough girl persona.

if we needed to call someone and tell them a quick message, but had no money, we would call 1-800-COLLECT and just say the message really fast when it asked for your name.

Yes I kick myself over shit like that. Wish I could go back with my brain of today.

Used to laugh at kids that would bring their mobile phone to school in '00
>hur hur, who's gonna call you, your mom?

I hope the posters ITT that are supposedly in their mid-to-late 30's are Americans, because it's the middle of the night on a weekday and that's just fucking sad.

I work overnight

lol i remember this one girl in our class that has this slutty look (unkempt hair, sloven face, gigantic tits for her age) and we would always try to take a peek at her boobs. one time i got caught staring at her knockers and she told the teacher on me crying. i couldn't wipe the smile on my face since i saw it. i was there

i got detention but next day everyone asked me what it looked like lol

I graduated highschool in 2014 and missed the social media slut era. Girls haven’t been slutting it until the last two year or so.

Well no shit, he's albino. He's got something going for him that makes him stand out from the rest

ok I get you now

>op at his computer

Maybe they've ramped it up since then, but it's been going on since iphones became the norm.

You can always make it up to yourself. Some bitches would eat that attention like a snack then spit it in your face. So pick carefully.

I remember when payphones used to give you about a second of call time if you didn't pay before it hung up on you automatically. So what I'd do was call them, have them answer, I'd say a single word, call would cancel, then I'd call them again, say the second word in the sentence, and repeat it until I got a message through

>Girls haven’t been slutting it until the last two year or so.
Jesus christ user, get your head out of your ass.

Ha ha, yep.

Dr. Opped

>1997

>Computer class with the seniors since I'm "advanced, " or "gifted."

>Sit beside the half-Cherokee mine-bosses daughter, Queen Stacy, aka homecoming queen, head cheerleader, 15/10 brown goddess.

>She consistently wears half-cup bras and has huge nipples, her favourite sweater was a yellow, loose-nit turtle neck.

>Have the perfect angle for staring at her right breast (two chairs per row, her on the isle, me on the inside) and the little hint of chocolate nipple poking through the fabric for 3 months straight.

>Frequently get up to go to the bathroom and rub one out. Usually hard again by the time I get into class and can smell her since I know I can rub my denim-boner along the back of her neck as I walk by while returning to my seat.

Sometimes I genuinely miss highschool.

I'm up and doing drugs. Shit happens bitch.

hot jew

brown nips are disgusting

>that pathetic attempt at handstand

why can't girls into headstand?

At least you're honest man

They been doing the slut thing forever. If you think you missed out on it, you never had a chance anyway.

Who /pager/ here?

>know I can rub my denim-boner along the back of her neck as I walk by while returning to my seat.

How did this work?