What's next for Kevin Spacey's career?

What's next for Kevin Spacey's career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ_70Uk4uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking anyone is going to get found out after Weinstein
believe me, all the other sex fiends have covered their tracks and put plans in place to protect themselves now. If you think theyre just waiting for someone to be a whistleblower you have to be an idiot.

God I hate women. Way to turn a serious case of abuse and sexual assault into a fucking circus show that will make actual victims look like bunch of liars.

>kevin spacey
gotta be lying
he's gay

isnt kevin spacey a confirmed fag?

assaulted some gayfag

She didn't say the "loved one" was a woman, you dummies.

>Time the dominoes fell
Like a House of Cards
Checkmate

Do you think now "assaulted" means that they had sexual interaction with, and although it wasn't leverage from a position of power due them having one at a time it's NOW unconsented assault?

It seems like a lot of people may have realised that they did certain things with celebrities with the EXPECTATION of benefit and no promise, but now it's assault.

>mfw Kevin Spacey asks what's in the box

Russians Trolls used House Of Cards to hack the 2016 Presidential Election. Kevin Spacey inadvertently helped elected Drumpf. I say let Spacey go down.

Wait until you see this.

>let's get the wheels turning

Yup, my sister's old boyfriend's mother was friends with him. She said he's gay but he keeps it private in public, but with friends he's open about it.

This. My teacher's mother's uncle's grandson's dog's owner's wife's son's father had gay anal buttsex with Kevin Spacey in a McDonalds bathroom.

>speaking out about an assault when you weren't assaulted.

specifically cited "loved one" because she doesn't want to out gays at the same time as condemning someone

These are identity politics after all.

Can't a man just grab someone by the boipoucci every now and then?

Rumours about Spacey preying on young men have been going around the internet for a while they were on tumblr so I didn't take them too seriously

Top kek

Look, Weinstein is one thing because he was a useless talentless producer troll. But if a man or young boys butt is the price we have to pay for Kino actors like Kevin Spacey and Ian McKellan, it's a price i'm willing to pay

This, most people in Hollywood are bent as fuck anyways, least Spacey don't hide it

But Weinstein was the one who brought the money, no financing no kino at all

>Kevin Spacey will never manhandle you without your consent
Why even live?

I don't really care if his career ends at this point, House of Cards has gone to shit.

Didn't say he sexually assaulted anyone either
Maybe just slapped a bitch

It's a modern day Salem Witch trials. The truth is going to be buried under tons of false or misrepresented accusations of sexual assault by "look at me I'm a victim too!" terrible women.

I guess I don't believe accusations against celebrities until several people have come out with similar stories.

>time the dominoes fell!
Yeah it's a real house of cards isn't it?

I hope she gets her ass sued off if she doesn't come up with solid proof

chek'd n kek'd. bet you've been waiting to use that gif for years

He is like pizzagate personified

>Yeah it's a real house of cards isn't it?
Bullseye m8

but user witches aren't real

Kys, twitter fag.

HELP
HELP
THE DOMINO HAS FALLEN

youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ_70Uk4uQ

SPACED