Thoughts Sup Forums ?

Thoughts Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1876&dat=19980215&id=VtYpAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oc8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=4975,3302689&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't give a fuck. I'd eat a person if they're clean.

carnivores taste like shit

Pork meat is great, as despicted in op's pic. nom nom.

Pigs can't guard your house while you're gone or do cool tricks like dogs.

>nature
>equality

pigs have more meat on them and are generally fat sacks of useless-for-anything-but-food
dogs were trained to hunt, to work, and to be generally useful, still, there's no disputing that their meat is adequate if you deem it necessary

what use do pigs have without being slaughtered

dogs have been our helpers and companions for fucking centuries

If the situation arose where I must eat dog then I would do so, however I would do my best not to eat MY dog obviously.

Also as an user already stated, it is a poor idea to regularly consume carnivore meat.

Pigs absolutely can be used as guard-dogs and trained to perform tricks, they aren't nearly as stupid as people seem to believe. Doesn't change the fact that they are delicious though.

>Spend 10,000 years evolving an animal to be man's best friends

>All animals are equal

tf? sage dat shit

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1876&dat=19980215&id=VtYpAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oc8EAAAAIBAJ&pg=4975,3302689&hl=en

Equality is a lie. NOTHING is equal in nature.
Why do people need to push this bullshit?
I can eat pig because i want, and i dont need any other justification.
I can love my dog and keep him as a pet, because i can.

Fuck off

Dogs are cute, have fought/hunted alongside humans for millenia, and probably taste bad since they're carnivores.

Pigs are disgusting, don't do much other than scavange trash, and they taste good.

Fight me faggot.

Are you stupid?
Pigs are legit smarter than dogs you fucking retard.

>"All animals are equal"
>proceeds to gas a Spider to death with her hairspray and step 5 ants to death on her way to Starbucks

This.

It still cant guard your house senpai

>all animals are equal
#DodoLivesMatter

Asians eat both and muslims hate both.

This is why I support abortion and cannibalism of murderers also.

Some animals are more equal than others.

don't ever ask anything negative that has to do with dogs. everyone will just be against you because their best friend is literally an animal.

Dog meat tastes bad
Pig meat doesn't
Humans still need food

If all animals are equal why did the Dodo die out?

Good luck having Babe the wonder pig protect your life when the burglarapists break in.

my dog weighs nine pounds, so I'm not just being edgy when I say that if it came down to it, I'd eat a human being I don't know before I ate her. Although, that is a pretty edgy thing to say. Also, her back legs look the same size and shape as chicken thighs so sometimes when I see them I get a strange feeling of appetite I can't adequately describe and am not wholly comfortable experiencing.

Who the fuck said animals are equal? Do they get a court of law?

Human is fine as long as you don't eat the brain.

Weren't smart enough to prove their usefulness outside of deliciousness sooner.

And yet digs have had way more historical uses than pigs, go figure. How many jobs did pigs fulfill in WW1 BTW?

no animal is equal

Many people keep pigs as pets and even more eat dogs.

What is the argument here in the first place?

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

but some animals are more equal than others.

Koreans are animals.

Well as long as we're being edgy cunts I'm resorting to cannibalism as soon as the nukes drop and we're all fighting to survive in the post-apocalyptic wasteland. Don't give a fuck if I could survive on other stuff, I'm eating people.

Wait a minute!!

Herbivores are food while carnivores are pets

There's nothing morally wrong with any of that.

No, no they are not.

Doggo masterrace rules supreme.

There's no single piece of a pig you can actually discard, such a wonderful animal.

>one is prey in nature meant to be consumed
>other is a predator we bred for tens of thousands of years to be our best friend

hmm which one will I eat?

funny thing is, these are the same people who tell white people don't enforce their culture but then go to oriental countries and try to shut down lolis and dog eating