Nocturnal Animals

Really enjoyed it, desu. Thoughts?

No one?

The scene where the inbred rednecks start traumatising Jake and his family was fucking incredible. Probably the best edited and directed scene of last year.

main rapist shouldn't have been such a hotty

this.

Really tense thriller one of the better from the last years.

Was anyone else concerned when Aaron Taylor-Johnson only wiped his arse once when he got off the toilet?

I found the chase scene unintentionally hilarious because it was very cliché. But women are actually traumatized by this scene, it's a nightmare scenario. And when you see the girl and his wife through the window when the car is moving away, you know that isn't looking good.

Anyone else thinks about Nocturnal Animals when this captcha shows up?

nah it was probably a ghost poop

name 10 other examples within 1 minute of this post

I enjoyed it thoroughly, it was a very real story. Probably what most men would do under the circumstances if they were not armed.

one of 4chans picks for best film this deacde

>not using legacy captcha

>tree of life
>prometheus
>only god forgives
>bvs
>interstellar
kek

i know this shit is intentional but it's a good laugh

I don't understand the question

I loved how subtle it was

tree of life is best film of the century you fucking moron

The movie was intentionally melodramatic and cliched.

actually its shit like your taste

the director admitted this was a mistake

it's one of the only bad things in the movie and its so minor

Wind River is better

It's fucking on the nose and not minor at all, link to the director calling it a mistake

she did literally nothing wrong

the husband was just weak

Yeah i know the book parts are deliberately exaggerated, but look at some comments about that scene, you will realize some people, mostly women were traumatized so much that they will never watch that scene again.

I like how his shit slut of an ex wife gets BTFO at the when he built up he hopes of them getting back together only to not show up. I know I am going full /r9k/ here but this bitch was the quintessential stacy:
>date beta provider
>cheat with him on chad
>leave him for chad
>try to get back to beta provider once he is a famous author and I just found out chad has been cheating on me as well despite the fact that this is how our relationship started in the first place

At least based Jake provided us with such a satisfying ending to this whole chabblang.

That's the most surprising thing about this movie for me, it's so anti feminism yet there was no uproar or even a whimper in the media

The film is made by a gay fashion designer, not your usual white mysoginist

The scenes on the highway were tense.

Couldn't care less about Amy Adams depressed rich bitch parts of the movie.

>gay fashion designer
>not usual white mysoginist

you really don't know, do you

roasties btfo

Good film, narrative was genuinely unique and interesting.

>anti feminism
I suspect you don't really know what these words mean.

bump

you now realise Tom Ford did a better job than most of hollywood and he is a shirt lifter (so he claims)

Unironically one of the best of the decade, could become a masterpiece in the next years.

I don't think I've seen a modern thriller this effective and destructive. I saw this film with no prior knowledge of anything and some scenes just ended me.

Great stuff overral.

good first half, awful second half

Awful, rote storytelling and a predictably bland and safe mise en scene. If you have watched even one movie directed by Peckinpah or written by Paul Schrader, you will instantly realize thateverything you see in this movie has been done better.

>I saw this film with no prior knowledge of anything
can this horrible meme stop finally? it's always said by brainless idiots who don't treat film seriously and just watch whatever they stumble upon because their favorite actors are in it or the poster looked cool. Literally the equivalent of the big retarded babies that wander into a cinema and look at the showtimes, deciding right then and there what to see. Disgusting wretches. What's your homeboard? It sure as hell isn't Sup Forums.

I actually only use /po/ to improve my papercraft techniques but once in a while I come here.
Dunno why you're so mad about movies, bruv. It's just opinions, you should chill, get some 3 inch by 3 inch paper, fold it into a crane, it'll calm you down and do wonders for your spirit. Seriously, it's therapeutic.
Then you can get to the big boy league stuff and make an entire mock-set of the plane scene with multiple papercraft elements, that's when you reach true nirvana.

really dishonest and inauthentic filmmaking

Elaborate.

I watched it in the cinemas you twat. only appeal was Tom Ford and I liked A Single Man. Read nothing on it because dont watch every trailer like you.

Yeah you were literally the person who goes to the cinema like a big retarded consumer looking at the showtimes and wondering aloud to nobody what he should see. Hell you probably got there an hour before any movies started so you walked around aimlessly and then returned to buy the tickets like a stuttering loser. You don't belong here. You aren't a fan of film. Evidence: You liked this rote cliche'd piece of trash from a faggot fashion designer.