Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=MkEqI3_J4xg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

banter kino
but mostly it's just depressing

It's great because you can be racist about Chinese and Africans at the same time

who won the bantz

It's this genuinely worth a watch or just Sup Forums fap material.

the chinaman
it's pretty boring

lmao

It's good. The black guy eddy is the translator and speaks 5 languages. I feel sorry for him, the chinese guy is always scolding him and eddy is always trying to make excuses for his disfunctional people. You can see the sadness in him

Top notch banter, both protagonists are actually likable dudes, and the subject is pretty interesting in itself. Dialogues are fucking great.

Fantastic doco.

there's nothing here inherently racist. the congolese neglected the infrastructure that was built before their independence. the chinese just tell it like is, being more disappointed than angry.

be warned, you will develop a deep hatred of gravel truck drivers

eddy did nothing wrong

Nobody did anything wrong, except that cunt with the gravel crusher.

KEK

Lao Yang's first appearance on camera is unironically kino

It's Kino, you can feel Lao Yangs frustration like it's happening to you, and you will never take gravel for granted again

It unironically provides insight into African culture. If you understand that when Africans say "I promise" (or sign a contract) they actually mean "I'll try", it all makes a lot of sense. It's a cultural difference. The Chinese aren't yet affected by political correctness so they have an unfiltered view on the subject. I don't think that's racist but some people will undoubtedly disagree.

is there any higher quality version of this than 360p?

>gif
that definitely doesn't stop at 1 meter, retarded niggers, that looks like a 5m one

It's a webm, retard. And when he says it stops at one metre he means it keeps flopping and bending beyond that, a well made tape measure doesn't and shouldn't do that. Fucking idiot.

literal kino

Thanks, Im always game for high quality documentaries and I'd love to see complicated subjects like this tackled, no matter how uncomfortable they might be. First step in fixing the mess after all.

It is on YouTube, minus the music.

This.

why are these dudes wearing jackets in the middle of the fucking congo

What does he do? I don't remember.

Greatest comedy duo since Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan.

Stop using the word African when it only applies to one country.

Why are you lying on the Internet you retarded nigger?

yeah it's a great doc

quite blackpilling about africa. i'll never look at the continent in the same way

New kino coming out about blacks in China from the same director
Who's hyped?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter

What the fuck are you talking about.
I've been to a lot of African countries and the attitude towards work and compromise is basically the same for every sub-Saharan country. They don't take it seriously and if you get mad at them they will just laugh it off.
I do agree that North African countries are totally different tho, but that user was talking about black Africa, not the Muslim Africa from the North.

It made me like chinks more.

Lao has nerves made out of diamonds... working with all those lazy knobheads as he prefers to say....

It applies to literally every country from Gambia to Eritrea to Somalia. Have you even been to Africa?

some one post that Sup Forums post about the guy who worked in the peacecorps and his insights into africans

what is the genetic difference between species of different animals?

like it shows that Italians are about 0.15 away from San (bushmen)

What is the genetic difference between a grizzly bear and a black bear?

its crazy that this is Sup Forumss favorite movie because the director still blames europeans for how retarded everything is in africa

Why should the director's opinion have any bearing on the interpretation of the content? It speaks for itself.

eddie killed all his bantz by this one phrase

Smaller than that.

facken saved

nice will be on the lookout for this one

Might I suggest Last Train Home for more China kino?

What did he mean by this

Gotchu fαm

All his critiques of the Africans are meaningless since he has genuine autism.

I remember watching, and realizing there was no hero and had a hard time deciding what the message was.
China is trying to rip off Africa, but Africans are grifters who are ripping off China?

Africa is trying to not become slaves again?

Autism isn't inherently a bad thing.

I can't remember op pics name but he deserves better

I hate this board's need to feign retardation.

>this board's
Where are you from, friend?

Congo? I'm PRC

I'm not your friend, tovarishch.

Imagine being Lao Yang in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your natural resources and horrific lazy ass unproductive workforce. I would totally invest in you, both personally and as my government" when all he really wants to do is go back to Tianjin and eat a Pomeranian. Like seriously imagine having to be Lao Yang and not only live in that ashtray while those monkey truck drivers insult your race, the favorable government policy barely concealing the resentment and corruption and just live there, day after day, hour after hour, while they slack off from work. Not only having to tolerate their subhuman lifestyle but their haughty attitude as everyone on the site tells them they've STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SWAMBUTU BOZELE WORKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to live there and watch these ape-like chimp faces contort into a confused grimace when you ask them where their hardhat is. You've been working with nothing but a healthy stream of efficient insect-like slaves and whores thrown out by their peasant families for being female for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Sichuan. You've never even seen anything this tiresome before, and now you swear you can taste the beet liquor that has stained their uniforms as they adjust them and writhe suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "motivated" (for that is what they call themselves) performance, the performance they didn't work at all to achieve with their Chinese overseers in the previous months. And then the foreman calls for another load of gravel, and you know you could shoot every single person on this site before Eddie could reach you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Lao Yang. You're not going to ruin your government's investments over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I'm not your tovarishch, pal.

Lol

t. autist. I wish you people would die.

Where can I watch the full documentary?
I've found it on Youtube but it has trash quality

The one on youtube is good enough.

Doesn't this movie somewhat suggest that the main problem with African society is a lack of education? Because I'm assuming all the workers are from destitute families whereas Eddie is educated, and actually gives a shit about working

Wonder what could have happened to all those schools and highways and farmlands infrastructure after the whites were driven out

Bigger than that.

Some of the points here unironically describe Chinese culture too.

Oh man this is going to be fascinating, I've always been interested in the recent increased Chinese presence, influence and economic investment in Africa, and what kind of relationship this was building among the two sides.

I'm not your pal, fag

yeah keep telling yourself that.

Oh man this is great.

no, the point of this movie is to show that for generations the british empire went out of their way providing infrastructure, including schools for these people, and instead of learning, the locals relied entirely on whitey to solve all their problems for them all the while being drunkards.

that one Vice documentary (Uganda's Moonshine Epidemic) showed the same shit, so it isn't just a biased one-off. the only logical conclusion is that Africans are lazy and only do well under constant supervision, sort of like retarded children.

Eddie is in the 1% of africans that have a human level iq. The majority of africans do not have the capacity for abstract thought and are too lazy to work which is why they have not been able to accomplish anything in the history of their existence. To add onto this, because they are so violent, the few blacks that have some form of intelligence often have to hide it and go with the flow.

It was the Belgians actually.

Congo was a Belgian (Leopold's) colony not British

You have to hand it to the Belgians.

sorry I mixed up two different regions of Africa because I watched another doco recently, the point is the same regardless.

There is a biological limitation, even if you give them free good education, is still not enough.

10/10

(You)

>To add onto this, because they are so violent, the few blacks that have some form of intelligence often have to hide it and go with the flow.

Imagine being a fluke birth in some African shit hole where you're the only person within a 100 mile radius who has a 115+ IQ. Imagine the fucking nightmare that must be, that hellish existence, just wondering why everyone is so fucking stupid and violent. So you try to help your fellow people by planting crops or building a kiln or teaching them how to boil water to not get guinea worms.

Then someone kills you because Ogbo next door accused you of being a warlock.

this is a good one of these

Eddie's a lazy cunt too.

Go re-watch the film if you think otherwise. Lao Yang even calls him out on it multiple times. It's Eddie's attitude, he's a fucking dumb cunt. Like Lao is trying to fix the back of the truck and Eddie stands there for an hour arms folded.

Lao tells Eddie he has to do his job and call the guy about gravel... Eddie argues he has tried all morning and cant get hold of him. Lao explains he should keep trying as its his job. Eddie continues to argue he wont answer...

It's all real simple shit and Eddie would rather argue about it, than actually go and do it and make sure it's done properly.

another example, Lao says their are pipes missing from their order. Eddie does nothing and just says "the driver mis counted" I'm pretty sure Lao is so dumbfounded and shocked by this he just shakes his head and laughs. If Eddie wasn't a lazy cunt he would have said "ok go back and get the remaining pipes" end of story. instead he sooks and whines while relaying every problem back to Lao. what the fuck use is Eddie??

>"damn, Democratic Republic of the Congo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your natural resources and horrific lazy ass unproductive workforce"

KEK

fucking based

based chink

in short:

besides the fact that Belgium exploited them:

yes belgium provided infrastructure, healthcare, education, etc
but all of the government functions were still held by Belgians. when Congo became independent nobody had any idea how to rule the country.
when for 50 years every high ranking official is being bribed by foreign companies to mine their resources, very little money stays in Congo.

would they have been better of if belgium was still in charge?
No doubt.
but this would make Belgium also filthy rich and would be frowned upon I guess.

The County forced the Chinks to have a certain amount of African workers. So in about 5-10 years time all the Infrastructure will be owned by Chinks who also hold all the skilled trade positions while the Africans are delegated to menial labor.

They are simply being "enslaved" again but this time it is 100% legal and they have no one to blame.

what im saying is the director is so brainwashed he can't see anything insightful from his own movie and experience in Africa

He still blames colonialism even though everything in the film shows that Africans were better off under rule from a foreign species of human

He literally just a made a film that argues the exact opposite though...Judaism.jaypeg.

It's too raw and unfiltered...I love it.

Looks like some spiritual gymnastics that chinks do.

>everything in the film shows that Africans were better off under rule from a foreign species of human
Oh yes, The Belgian Congo was the epitome of a greatly ran colony.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopold_II_of_Belgium

Kys nigger

Hahaha! Also Dust Hour would work too.

I loved when he said black guys destroy things when they drive the truck. They feel like they're flying.

Sup Forums fap material