Why do only white people care about animals while non-whites treat them just as objects?

Why do only white people care about animals while non-whites treat them just as objects?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA6V6kw-XfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4YY4f4OF0BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why do only white people care about animals
Cool story bro

The same reason we freed the slaves, started humanitarian programs etc.

We are sentimental fools.

Black people do have pets. Roaches,mice,bedbugs,and crabs.

Because some of us a patriotic enough to understand that nature is the part of our white heritage.

Because this one picture tops the thousands of African poachers killing animals and selling their parts for novelty items.

>not knowing how wildlife conservation works

Haven't you wondered why this picture doesn't elicit public outrage by now? How stupid are you? You're literally the last human to figure it out.

>cool story bro
Some might hunt but generally whites do much more for animals than virtually any ethnicity on the planet.

if you want to talk about the nigger poachers and elephants for ivory etc.. way bigger problem than a white guy shooting a leopard.

>Why do only white people care about animals while non-whites treat them just as objects?

Because white people are the most advanced humans on the planet. This is why they have empathy and altruism something many of the sub ethnicities do not have.. Something that the shitskins ofcourse are in denial about.

It's same reason why dogs unless they are imprinted on one, tend to not like blacks or middle easterners, because they sense that in general they have no empathy towards them.

whites are the only ones who know how to tame them into doing useful shit for us and lose their aggressive traits in the process

You can even see this aswell in that whites have much better impulse control, if you push a non white they get agitated and their adrenaline level etc. rises and they go into fear based attack mode, if you push a white guy he justs asks what the hell are you doing? It's one of the indicators and one of the many differences of a more advanced cerebrum, where clearly non whites are more animalistic. And whites are more used to cooperating and settling disputes so they can accomplish things instead of tearing eachother apart and murdering like for instance blacks have an extremely high tendency to do, pic related.

The problem for blacks and middle easterners and others, is when you have such behaviour you can't really build a proper society or civilization.

It's the same reason whites adopt nigger babies.

They just care too much

They believe they can somehow fix them and make them better, it's a nobel venture but idealistic rather than pragmatic.

So eventhough they think they can make them better, unfortunately this is not always the case and this altruism when pushed out of proportion can lead to unfortunate things for society and civilization.

Like you need to have respect for wild animals and not think they are all little babies you can just cuddle with, same you need to have respect for niggers and sandniggers and understand similar things, failure to appreciate this and you might end up getting "eaten". Pic related.

If you just learn to look at niggers and sandniggers as between humans and animals and slightly below man with regards to how they behave, their behaviour starts to make complete sense. And you can avoid all kinds of societal problems by making sure they aren't too large a part of your nation but stay mostly in their own. If you look at them as fully human and expect those traits from them, you are going to be very dissapointed and find them very unreliable except for a few outliers that get close to human level.

disgusting. they need to stop killing triceratops they are an endangered species

*noble
Essentially, if you have a wild animal as pet expect that some of you will get eaten.

They can be trained/indoctrinated to behave almost as a humans by adopting values and traits and behaviour akin to western civilization, essentially mimic'ing their way to humanity, but they're not quite there yet, and can relapse in a splitsecond that is no longer the case, to disaster of anyone at the wrong place at the wrong time. Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=UA6V6kw-XfQ

Insert here colonial peace Nobel price winner who talks about why blacks should never be viewed as equal......

Whites got too spoilt and don't even understand where the food comes from nowadays. Men have had dominion over animals since the invention of the spear and should not be afraid of using it.

You mean this guy?

Essentially outlawing talk about racial differences is censoring reality. Everybody knows it but we censor the differences for the sake of idealism not for the sake of reality.

Do anyone know why shitskins don't like animals. Black's ok 200k years living together with dangerous anymals at land and water ok that's why blacks can't swim and are fast runner but shitskins? Is I really only because Islam?

Why was I expecting it to receive a dick.

Like.. they pretend that if they acknowledge that whites are superior in various ways, that this will be the end of the world, ofcourse it wouldn't infact it wouldn't change much.. it would just mean that you realize differences between ethnicities and understand for instance that blacks need a very strict structure with rules etc. or they are very easy to resort to crime and murder etc.. Whereas others can figure out to be civilized more on their own terms etc. So you have different societies depending on which ethnicity it is..

Essentially what we have now, it would also solve the problem in mixed nations, because if you realized for instance that blacks needed to be treated differently than whites (more restrictive and authoritative rule) to achieve a similar result in them as whites in society and on workplace etc. you could avoid a lot of crime and murder etc. So it would actually be a net good..

The delusional denial on the alter of idealism of the racial differences actually is responsible for a lot of crime murder and heartache that would be unnecessary were the racial differences more accepted.

We still eat meat in the west so this is a load of crap. There are entire peoples in the east that don't eat meat since ancient times.

It's about torturing animals and not torturing animals. Killing an animal for food vs being cruel.

I would say that it's because most of us grew up with/around animals.

And us white people are actually able to feel empathy towards other living things.

>is it really only because of islam
No.. sub saharan african was never muslim it was only north africa.. and sub saharan africa is the same.

here's one of the things the muslims had to say about africa,

Because eventhough slavery wasn't about race to the europeans, It was to the Arabs. The Arabs believed that all Blacks were an inferior race who needed to be enslaved lest they commit crimes.

What blacks need is authoritative government and pretty strict laws so they can't revert to primal behaviour.. They don't need to be enslaved, but that's what the arabs thought.. here's an example:

"To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." - Ibn Khaldun.

You see the same behaviour in liberia, with he cannibalism and 90% of women raped. That he is clearly describing.

Killing the endangered leopard must have really helped the African wildlife. Drumpfs jr should each be given a Nobel Prize of Peace.

When an animal poses no threat to you and there's no reason to kill it for food or otherwise, why even bother with it?

>nigger_kicks_cat.gif

No sry

Oh sorry i missed the middle east part..
Well the arabs haven't been very good at building civilization either, their empire came from basically conquering other nations, and had dhimmis to translate stuff for them, when they met resistance in the form that they could no longer conquer their way to more advanced things, the empire started to stagnate completely, that aswell as breeding with their cousins for so long time (reduces iq) aswell as only breeding for basically very low impulse control people, ofcourse leaves an effect, arabs basically under islam practiced selective breeding this way, but a very detrimental selective breeding for building civilization, lots of pissed off males who like to kill and rape and have very low impulse control.. is not the kind of people that will build great architecture for you, as a result their nations today look like a n overflowed toilet and they have way too many kids aswell.. I'd say middle easterners are definately more advanced than niggers but still way below the human qualities of western civilization.

STFU you stupid fucking leaf, go back and suck le weed man dick commie fuck!

>looks at own flag
fuck.... I still hate you.

White people are capable of empathy. Non-whites are not. This is because white people have souls and non-whites do not.

one thing i noticed with white woman is that they are incredibly obsessed with dogs

im think this is some sort of a psyops since i don't see woman of other races do that as much, white woman are fanatic about it

Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog

Actually do you know how much money you have to pay to legal hunt one?

Your comment is pure ignorance.

Is feeling empathy towards non-living things a sign of autism?

you re just a retard, do you know that sometimes there are worthless piece of shit animals that do not reproduce but still are territorial and hunt other younger males? but of course you dont, you re just a pathetic ignorant fool that comes to pol to shitpost

I think its a sign of extreme loneliness and depression.

or... on the other hand, a sign of regret after killing something that was once alive.

I think this is it

White man/women have had dogs for a long time, they are used for hunting, guards, pets and ofcourse in recent times aswell bomb sniffing, search and rescue and all kinds of things..

Dogs are basically like a 4-5 year old kid who loves you unconditionally and has a need for a deeply hierarchical structure where it's human is the boss and it loves to do what it's told. Literally god tier companion animal.

So women see them as little babies, basically dogs are seen much as training to have an actual kid, a lot of families get a dog and then a kid or a kid then a dog because kids love to play with dogs ofcourse.. ever seen a dog and a little baby that can't stop laughing when it does something.

It's just their maternal instinct kicking in..

>but why aren't black women as crazy about dogs..

Have you ever seen blacks around their own kids, a lot of the time they don't even give a shit.. they pump them out and then it's someone elses responsibility.

It depends, caring about and feeling empathy towards something are two entirely different things.

I could care about an old watch my father gave me before he died and there would be nothing wrong with it, but feeling empathy towards a watch, as in thinking about if the watch has feelings, that would be a sign of autism.

not to mention males past their prime kill cubs while not being able to mate. so, in short killing older male cats does help preservation.

Specimen fails empathy test. The verdict, subhuman.

Is that a quote because it's really good written?

ah... good point.

>is it a quote
No i just typed it out, but thanks. You're welcome to use it.

>doubleposts because he is asshurt about his little 4 legged niggers

id fuck that

"Leopards are endangered mainly due to over-hunting and habitat loss"

Are you actually retarded ?

It is our job as humans, to preserve the wild life, and protect endagered species.

But trophy hunters think it's more important to kill a helpless animal with a long range rifle to show how manly they are,

No not at all, but you are clearly subhuman and your statement is a result of your primitive cerebrum. I didn't double post i deleted the first one since i thought the latter was more fitting.

There are a lot of versions of the question "why are whites so fucking weird" but only one answer.

Ah you are a chinese right? makes sense, the chinese emperors were much better with that, now that they are no longer in rule you have trash like you running around eating dogs, where before dogs like the pekinese were venerated by the chinese emperors.

>"Leopards are endangered mainly due to

Poaching.

There I fixed it for you Germcuck.
Trophy hunter pay fuck loads of money to hunt a single animal. That money goes to conservation.

You're just a fucking retard GTFO

You deleted the first one because you like cock.
But hey, it's normal to be a little bit gay if you are 12

because non-whites themselves are animals

Yeah but why do they hate animals. I bet I can find some sentences in the holy shit book that would explain this thing.

Why do white people only want to raise black babies when not even blacks want to do it?

>But hey, it's normal to be a little bit gay if you are 12
That's a relief

No i deleted the first one that said get out of italy sandnigger, because i found the undeleted one more fitting. And since you basically hinted that you were a chinese because you talked about how dogs tasted and posted an asian reaction image.

I always used to argue with my neighboor regarding what to do with stray dogs. His stance was THEY DIN DU NUFFIN.
Mine was, and still is culling.

A few months ago i had an entire pack of stray dogs following a female in heat. All of them in my backyard, barking at me. Grabbed my chainsaw and served a couple of them. Had a lot of fun btw. Especially when the first one tried to bite the blade and ended up with his head split in 2 lmao

>Why do only white people care about animals while non-whites treat them just as objects?

Because whites are objectively closer to chimps than everyone else.

Must be a old genetic thing from the cold times. The men got hunting with the dogs and in the freetime the women had to take care of the dogs

misguided altruism. You can't say that they are "bad" for doing it, but it causes/can cause problems for them and their society..

majority white nations are some of the biggest per capita charity donators (not just through taxes/foreign aid) but through normal collecting and charity giving.. so many commercials about supporting a child in africa or other places and helping them to get food and to go to school and whatnot.. but it's not working because example like a family in zambia surviving ONLY on UN food aid... expecting kid #8.. helping niggers this way is a fucking disaster.. it just makes it worse, they need to take care of themselves that's the only way to help them, if you give they don't act responsible with it whatsoever but just keep sucking on the teet till there's nothing left.

>Italian
>Nigger

I saw that pasta before you pathetic retard, it's not even good.

And even if that was the case. Places where stray dogs are even a problem in the first place is subhuman territory.. civilized man don't have mass stray dogs problem because they have an owner or a purpose and don't run around in packs of dogs.. they're a companion animal they're supposed to have a master.

I'm laughing so hard at how stupid you to actually believe this shit.

Poaching and trophy hunting result in the same thing.

a dead endangered animal.

I don't care if some american manlet has to pay a shit ton of money to kill a NOT ENDANGERED ANIMAL, it's pathetic but alright.

But Leopards are endangered and it makes no difference if you pay money to kill one or not, but i guess thats too hard to understand for a leaf.

No it's not it's our job as the white race to do it because no one else would do it

>But Leopards are endangered and it makes no difference if you pay money to kill one or not, but i guess thats too hard to understand for a leaf.

Those money go into conservation which preserves many leopards that otherwise would have not been preserved.

No you don't understand it germany, all you see is one leopard you can't see the bigger point, it's poaching that makes it endangered species in the first place. Same problem with the elephant population and many other such examples.

Like the chimp, who can be observed using sticks as a tool to help him eat ants, the white man uses tools to help himself complete taks such as visiting other celestial bodies.
The superior black man, on the other hand, never had the need to resort to such primitive means in order to succeed.

Well, i would argue that only whites qualify as actual humans, that's why i didn't include the white race part.

Besides, you should know very well the crazy amount of stuff western people and europeans do to preserve animals all across the world, if that ended shit.. blacks don't give a shit, nor do middle easterners and so many others, all a black would think when extincting some animal is.. great more room for me.. they don't even understand the significance.. They just take whatever they can get.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YY4f4OF0BM

Even lions are not safe to get robbed on the savannah.. without strict rules for blacks they just tear everything apart with poaching and other things.

Moar like the dogs took care of the women if you know what I mean.

> Russia
I have some terrible news for you...

This is true, they WUZ KANGS and levitated objects with their minds.

Why do you think big cats are killed by Africans and Asians alike? Because they LOVE killing big cats, just to fuck with westerners who'd rather see all big cats in huge reservations or zoos or some shit? No. They kill big cats because big cats are cunts that eat their cattle and, on a bad day, maim their children...

>Leopards are endangered and it makes no difference if you pay money to kill one or not,

Except the money you pay for legally hunting leopards goes directly towards breeding and conserving more leopards for the hunt.. Meanwhile, in African countries where there is no such legal industry, all big cats have been eradicated, because big cats are FUCKING USELESS if not for safari´s (which aren't actually that popular among Africans, big shocker) and hunts. Big cats only cause damage for African and Asian people that have to deal with them in their backyards... Only facebook-tier children and retards don't get basic realities like that.

Watch Theroux documentary on big game hunting in Africa, just to name an example... The part where the South African lion breeder explains his views on nature, and the country/continent he grew up on is telling: 'Everthing is FUCKT in Africa.. We don't have people here with skills, that make money with computers. Everything that grows here, we cut down and burn or eat... This (meaning breeding lions to hunt) is one of the few ways of making a bit of money around here, and develop'.. Later: 'Elephants? I fuckin HATE elephants.. Do you know why? Because they wreck all the beautiful trees by rubbing against the bark and eating the leaves... They don't go for the shitty little bushes, no. They destroy my nice trees.'

To an African, most 'endangered' species are fucking nuisances, which is why they're endagered in the first place... Ever wonder why wolves and bears are so scarce these days in Western Europe?

I may have worded my post wrong, i do understand that the money is used to save other leopards, which is a good thing.

But it still doesn't make it any better that somebody has the urge to kill an endangered animal. I wasn't arguing, what endangeres leopards, i was simply saying how disgusting it is to pay huge amounts of money, to simply klll a beautiful creature like that.

I'm fairly sure that whatever news you have for me aren't news

Top KEK
Praise KEK

>I wasn't arguing, what endangeres leopards, i was simply saying how disgusting it is to pay huge amounts of money, to simply klll a beautiful creature like that.

As opposed to paying a marginal fee for a Leberkäse semmel or a metbrötchen, amirite?

>But it still doesn't make it any better that somebody has the urge to kill an endangered animal

>muh feels

this about how many stinking niggers are illegally poaching endangered animals everyday and compare that to the one rich dude that actually has the honor to pay money to hunt one.

Fuck your feels. No logic with you.

Mandatory Praising of KEK.....

Praise KEK

Again, there is a difference between killing a not endangered animal like a cow that is breed for food, and killing an endangered animal for fun.

But like you said in your previous post

> Whites got too spoilt and don't even understand where the food comes from nowadays.

> we doesn't know the difference between cattle and domestic animals

Nice try.

To be honest you can't really blame most Africans for killing big cats... Big cats, as I've said, are cunts that eat their cattle. It's not like they serve any purpose for the average African... In a way it's extremely hypocritical that westerners tell Africans not to kill the pests that make farming in Africa unnecessarily difficult, when we've eradicated species like the bear 400 years ago in favor of living space for ourselves and our cattle..

Ok i understand that, but you have to understand those leopards are just going to be shot by poachers instead if no money for preservation.. So they use the incentive to donate massive amounts that you get to hunt and kill one for sport..

Look hunting and killing is unfortunately a part of human life, just because we are altrustic doesn't mean we should forget that.. Or that we haven't.. there's many animals that are killed humanely in slaughter houses everyday so you can get beef to eat.. And i get your argument is saying well those aren't extinct i get that..

What i mean is your altruism is blinding you from the fact that this idea is actually helping to preserve the leopards, ofcourse you could just say hey guys please donate ridiculous amounts to preserve the leopards and get nothing out of it but feeling good that you have helped.. By adding the incentive for hunters, it becomes more attractive to do since they get an experience out of donating at the same time..

It's nice to think that everybody is altruistic germany but most of the planet isn't, they are incentive driven, so if you have to kill 1 big cat to preserve 10-20x that or more from poaches, who were going to kill that same leopard and many others regardless.. Then that's a price worth paying.. Just understand if you didn't conserve them the niggers would just kill them anyways and 50 others.. and you would be just as sad if you could see it.. but you don't see it like you saw the OP pic so you are more emotionally attached to that.. however that doesn't make the 50 others that got killed by poachers any less sad the difference is you didn't see that it's why you can't connect why it's good, approach it logically aswell so you can see leopards are actually saved through this.

Yes, Niggers are disgusting, same with asian people that think that when they drink tiger blood, their dicks get bigger.

You misinterpreted my post, but whatever im done arguing.

Whites have the most empathy of all races
Other races barley care about their own race, some dont even care about their own race

Joe "13 year olds make me horny" Biden

Yeah, maybe i took it abit too personal, since i work alot with wild animals.

It is unfortunate indeed, but when you look at the bigger picture, it's actually benefitting those other 20 Leopards.

Thanks for explaining Dänemark

>Again, there is a difference between killing a not endangered animal like a cow that is breed for food, and killing an endangered animal for fun.

What difference exactly? They're both bred.. Only one is mainly bread for it's meat and/or milk, while the other is bread mainly for the reveneu it will bring as a hunting trophy... The meat from those hunting trophies are still put to good use though. Depending on the species (Giraffes and Impalas are better eating than cats), the meat is either donated to the surrounding communities or fed to other animals being bred for revenue. The ONLY difference is the 'endangered' status, which is fucking irrelevant given that animals that are LITERALLY BRED for the hunt are not actually endangered, because humans protect them and keep them in a position to keep procreating. As long as there will be rich Yanks willing to pay big money to hunt Leopards and Elephants, they will NEVER go extinct.. If on the other hand you ban that entirely, all leopards and elephants will then be for the people that ACTUALLY have to live with them (notably not Europeans and Americans) are fucking nuisances.. Maybe they'll make a few dollars selling their dried genitals or tusks to Chinese folk, but that's about it.

If you want to ensure the survival of species like lions or leopards, that arguably do nothing but cause harm to the humans that live around them, trophy hunting is pretty much the only guaranteed way, as it generated revenue which incentivises conservation.

Yea, that's true.... however... they ARE niggers, and their lives are of less value than the pests they seek to exterminate.

Besides.... niggers are shit at farming anyway.

Remember Zimbabwae

Like it's kind of the same as with refugees and it's usually women who get empathic overload especially white women.. hold up 1 baby OMG WE GOTTA LET THEM ALL IN CAUSE THAT 1 BABY

And that's where you need to look at the big picture, if you let millions of military aged men in because of 1 baby, it's going to lead to a lot of bad things of killings and crime and other things that otherwise wouldn'tve happened..

Sometimes you need to make tough decisions like that, it's nice to want to help everybody but it's not always a good idea and how you help best can be very different depending on situation.

And this is basically how western altruism has been hijacked by the left and blown completely out of proportion about everything to the point of complete self deprecation, and we need to restore some soundness to that again. Altruism is great and a noble trait but misplaced altruism is very bad.

That's true, fuck the Chinese too. Stinkin robots.

>this much mental gymnastics to defend hunters

All hunters, even people who go fishing, are cowards.

>Yea, that's true.... however... they ARE niggers, and their lives are of less value than the pests they seek to exterminate.
Petition the UN or something m8...
>Besides.... niggers are shit at farming anyway.
Farming is a skill, not something inherent in peoples... If you're not taught how to effectively farm, you will fail at it.
>Remember Zimbabwae
Not really.. I have some distant family that used to live there.. From what I understand Zimbabwe was destroyed by communist tendencies and the mistaken belief that Europeans just held the territory sort of hostage, rather than actively developing and investing in it...What I said about farming also held very true there: If nobody teaches you how to effectively do it, you WILL fail.

>Brit being a pussy detached from reality

Kek.

They have a comfortable life so they can go to the next step: have fun, they can chose to take care (or kill) animals for fun (or any other random shit to kill time, like create new problems).

> All hunters, even people who go fishing, are cowards.

Sorry to butt in, but that's a completely unreasonable statement.

Mugabe kicked out all the white farmers that were feeding his people. One year after that he begs them all to come back

>Farming is a skill, not something inherent in peoples
I'm not so sure about that. Besides, one must be intelligent enough to learn in the first place.

Niggers really are shit at farming though, it is not in their blood. They were all hunter gatherers from the beginning until quite recently.

It goes back to when we teamed up with the wolf to dominate the planet.