Ridley Scott is directing another Alien sequel and there's nothing you can do to stop him

Ridley Scott is directing another Alien sequel and there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/fox-trust-ridley-scott-break-new-ground-with-alien-covenant-sequel
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/alien-covenant-2-ridley-scott-aliens-ai-a7992611.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
youtube.com/watch?v=EkXgRlRao5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So we'll finally see David gestalting a xeno in himself, finally creating the biomechanical alien of the original trilogy.

Is this the man with everything want hug thread? Thanks, OP.

Nobody cares at this point.

When they will bring the Colonial Marines back? They’re entertaining at least.

Who cares.

no it's just going to be david fucking with another crew of people who have had their brains removed

i'm unironically that glad this is happening. cause only alien movies i like are ones directed by ridley kinoman scott.
cameronfags can suck on my 6 inch

based Ridley

I really upsets me that this is more than likely going to happen

mfw David finally creates the Predator in one of the future movies

Based Ridley

>mfw it never happens and AVP cucks never learn

>mfw David goes back in time and creates engineers

>cameronfags can suck on my 6 inch
black dildo you shove up your ass every night?

Why would they have Colonial Marines when there are no large scale colonies yet?
Covenant was supposed to be the first mission of its kind, and they only had a few security contractors.

I enjoyed Promethius (although understand why people didn't) and Covenant
I also prefer Alien over Aliens, but enjoy both.
Come at me

i can she this happening, like 90% chance of it happening

fucking ridley

>mfw after creating the Engineers and they create Humans, David goes to Earth to teach them. He is Jesus. And the humans kill him and that's why the Engineers want to kill us in Prometheus.

Wow this is actually what is going to happen isn’t it.

There's nothing wrong with any of that. Stop being new.

_______________________________________________No.

>Ridley Scott is directing another Alien sequel

oh right so he's definitely going to be a replicant

Apologize.

The predators weren't created, they're more sophisticated than Xenos

Go take your pills, Ridley.

Fox said a week or two ago that they want him to do one more and the script is already done.

The new movie is doing a casting call for extras.

How are the alienSSSSSSSSS in the trilogy mechanical?

It's still happening.

>It was a disappointment, but I trust Ridley [Scott] and Emma [Watts] to know the right story when they find it. When universes are as rich as “Alien,” they can stay in a too familiar groove — in which case you’re in trouble — but they can also find a planet or a storyline or a villain that also lives in that universe that can be groundbreaking.

alien-covenant.com/news/fox-trust-ridley-scott-break-new-ground-with-alien-covenant-sequel

>“I think the evolution of the Alien himself is nearly over”, he said. “But what I was trying to do was transcend and move to another story, which would be taken over by AI’s. The world that the AI might create as a leader if he finds himself on a new planet. We have actually quite a big layout for the next one”.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/alien-covenant-2-ridley-scott-aliens-ai-a7992611.html

>yfw ridley and cameron team up and create a terminator/alien shared universe

They have parts which looks mechanical, unlike the xenomorph in covenant which looks entirely biological and smooth

Good, they are entertaining flicks.

but none of them are great

I don't want to stop him. The Alien movies by Ridley are always good

I'm sorry for everyone else, I always knew 3 was as good as Aliens, maybe a little better

Alien is already sharing universe with Blade Runner and god knows if Predator is still canon. You sure you wanna put Terminator in the mix?

this

>Implying Arnold fighting xenomorphs wouldn't be kino

All these movies will probably be terrible, but so far they've been wacky enough to warrant discussion so I kinda want him to keep going.

No, I don't. I find shared universes fucking stupid.

i expected this to happen in covenant

I wouldn't be surprised. There seems to be an epidemic in Hollywood of making fictional universes smaller by connecting dots that never needed to be connected and spoiling mystery.
See for example the Star Wars prequels: Anakin built C3PO, etc.

David and Walter were the best parts of the last two movies. I almost wish they didn't even bother with any of the alien shit and just focused on those characters.

Is alien covenant a prequel to the originals?

Why do the scripts and crews always have to be literally retarded though?

They're both good, but the gay flute-playing "let me do the fingering" shit was too far

In the original they seem competent enough outside of violating quarantine protocol, but they're not scientists or military, just space truckers hauling a mining facility.

If it is, I wonder how the Engineer got fossilized.

>Gestalting

Stop typing.

IT WAS HIS TURN!

Maybe. Idgaf 'bout that compared to the other shit in that flick.

I just figured mankind simply became downer tier dumb and just like that the movies were a bit better. That or they're not sending their best.

Like who would send amateurish married couples in for important operations?

But I can continue to ignore his senile prostrations. So there.

>Covenant somehow made $240 million

Who the fuck would pay to see Ridley Scott's hackery in this day and age

Why do normies love horror so much, no matter how shitty it is?

Just look at these prologues. Says it all

Here we got pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus

Here are normie plebs about to get rekt by their stupidity
youtube.com/watch?v=EkXgRlRao5I

That's not that much for an established franchise with a major release in this day and age.

cuz they're normies.

Aylium is fucking shit and offers nothing new anymore. They should have went with the creator engineer and AI story and called it a day. Fuck plebs.

I wonder if the same thing will happen with Blade Runner considering Ridley's talked about making more of those too. 2049 is a financial disappointment but only because of its ridiculously huge budget.

It wouldn't be anywhere near as good but a third one with a budget closer to Covenant than 2049 would probably be pretty easy to justify

no no no
fp worst post

>Anakin built C3PO
Damn, I'm glad I never watched that shit.

Now if I could only forget that midichlorians were ever mentioned.

Exactly, that's one reason why this whole prequel shit is boring.

Cant wait to see more of David's shenanigans

No need to, i never disrespected him in the first place.

If you mean the first Alien movie, then i have to correct you.
It was the Bot who opened the door.
You know the one who was always in the know about the plan of WY to get the Xenomorph on board.

20th century fox are the ones that should apologize to him

What virginal autism is this?

How the fuck did Ghostbusters cost 144 million is the real question here

Hollwood is a tax sheme. A lot of money vanishes into some obscure channels.
Either that or a huge pile of incompetence.

then they would have to add Robocop. ultimate kino maybe

fanfiction tier

>I wonder if the same thing will happen with Blade Runner
I keep wondering how Ridley Scott feels about the success of BR2049. I wonder if he's envious of the fact that a different director managed to do for the original Blade Runner what Scott wanted to do for the original Alien. Must feel like shit to screw up your grand return to an iconic franchise so badly and then see someone else succeed at it with another one of your works

>entire plot with the company is about them wanting the aliens for bioweapons
>the company doing a test run with alien weapons is fanfiction

Don't they say in Alien that the ship had been crashed there for thousands of years.

>It was the Bot who opened the door.
Thats true, but Ripley was the only one arguing for keeping him off the ship and everyone else was calling her a bitch, so thats why I made them complicit in it.

Hey guys, please come and see my movie "Michael Fassbender: The Movie III". Every other character will be paper thin and completely brain dead for the purpose of the plot

I would pay to just watch David sit and do absolutely nothing for two hours

This.

>mfw Ridley Scott is directing another Alien sequel and there's diddley squat you can do to stop him.

wouldn't call it mechanical, they're just tubes. your trachea looks like that.

why would anyone give a shit about this franchise anymore? it has ONE selling poing - a black penislike monster, and it's been done to fucking death. it doesn't have the scale of star wars and star trek, so tell me pls, why the fuck is alien still a thing??

do you have trouble understanding the meaning of "prequel"?

do you have any brain at all?

that's what your mom and sister does retard

just like all alien(s) films

>why would anyone give shit about franchise i dot like :D
>do you have any brainz at all?