Woman's Rights

What does Sup Forums think of real woman's rights activism? Like liberating women out of Islam, preventing female genital mutilation in Africa, fighting the sex trade industry in India.

Does Sup Forums hate egalitarianism as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_(Lurianic_Kabbalah)
bitterwaters.com/Lilith_in_Talmud.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>Does Sup Forums hate egalitarianism as well?

It's not eglatarianism though is it?
How can you fight solely for fights of one gender and claim to be equal?

They aren't fighting against male genital mutilation, but they fight against it happening to female?
That's not equal, it's supremacy.

As a result of the hypocrisy we've been dealt with, I no longer support womens rights or believe they can be trusted with them.

As Plato said "Woman once made equal to man, becomes his superior".

you are talking about feminism. egalitarianism is concerned about the role of males in society as well. they care about the inequality of males in the judicial system, homelessness, etc. we all know these facts.

and real women's rights activists, like ayan hirshi ali, abhor the feminist movement. they find it a group of whiny bitches who talk about non issues and hate men.

i'm talking about these women. the vast, vast minority of sane activists.

>real woman's rights activism
no such thing, they're all cancer.
>liberating women out of Islam
you mean making more sluts and whores?
>female genital mutilation
if people care about that shit, why not start in the USA with male genital mutilation?
>fighting the sex trade
supply and demand. you can't fight it, but you can make it legal so you can regulate it.

After you give her some rights, then you give her some lefts if she acting uppity, amirite?

Hey Dutchess, how do you feel about the prime directive? It's admirable that you care, but the question remains if it's your place to care.

>egalitarianism
Pfft, there is no such thing when affirmative action is promoted in the west. That's a western problem for westerners within western grasp to fix. See how I cleverly mention this is an issue in western society?

I know not having a job is inconsequential to being an Indian sex slave, but that's India's issue to deal with or not deal with depending on the Indian view. Sometimes the whole world isn't what we want it to be, but if so we should start changing things as close to ourselves as possible.

Do people realise that in Africa children are litteraly expandables until they reach the age of 10 ?

Do people realize that somewhere in africa twins are considered evil and put to die alone in the forest ?

Do people realize that cutting a woman labia are probably one of the most tame shit that happens in africa ?

there are women's rights activists that try to save and emancipate women from dire regimes. how are they cancer?

egalitarianism would never just help out women. their stance on genital mutilation is that it is bad, for men, and for women.

i'm talking about these people. i know that the whole discussion about female rights is made retarded beyond relief by stupid people in our society. but there are places where women are being horribly repressed. and there are people advocating for equality between the sexes that count the male perspective as well. these people can't be idiots as well, can they?

that was deep
saved

It's worthy. But nothing will change because their men are not white men

It's almost a wasted effort in an era of cultural relativism

why would an egalitarian do for affirmative action? that makes no sense...

Nice picture.

The following is a quotation from Unwin in his thesis "Sex and Culture" (1934):

>The first is that the full effect of an extension or limitation of sexual opportunity, whether in the whole society or in one of the social strata of a society, is not revealed for at least three generations roughly a century) after its adoption. The second is that in the production of social energy the sexual opportunity of the females is a more important factor than that of the males.

>On the strength of the psychological evidence we must assert the indubitable power of this inherited tradition ; thus logical reasoning compels us to conclude that in the chance conditions of the past it has taken at least three generations (roughly a century) before a complete change could be effected. Needless to say, in the course of these hundred years much seed falls by the wayside; not all but only a few citizens accept and pass on the new tradition. Thus when a cultural change occurshaphazardly, either upward or downward, there remain some representatives of the higher or lower culture, these increasing or decreasing in number according to the behaviour of subsequent generations. The factors responsible for the present condition of any society or of any groupwithin the society came into operation a hundred years ago. Conversely, any limitation or extension of sexual opportunity will not produce its full effect until a hundred years have passed.

i agree, it's an uphill battle. but are we not better off fighting for egalitarianism instead of just fighting feminism? we all hate these crazy bitches but we offer nothing in return. should we not as men, and i hop an ever increasing number of women, try to present a better alternative?

>only saving the wimmens from Islam
White knighting faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
youtube.com/watch?v=fDAICrsmTpA

Yes, we all feel for the many struggles in third world countries, but that's their countries. You have enough issues in your own nation to worry about and crusading for something so far away frankly seems a little vain.

Egalitarianism for the most part, if it means equality of opportunity, would mean an end to so many privileges women have especially in employment and the legal system. It's hard to motivate western NEETs to fight sex slavery in a far away nation. This shit has been happening since the dawn of civilisation.

Because they're masters at convincing people that women are disadvantaged in all ways and that opportunities must be redistributed before they'll even talk about how things are starting to equalise.

My Dutch friend, this is a much closer issue than sex slavery or fgm, both horrible no doubt, but objectively problems of an inferior culture.

Again, when you have problems on your doorstep, you don't knock on your neighbours door to step on their flaming bag of shit. You have your own.

You want egalitarianism? Stop thinking "what can I do for women" and start thinking what you can do for people. At the moment, the people suffering in the west have been unemployed for years, apply for hundreds of jobs per year and yet won't get a single job offer. This is especially true if they happened to have a degree in an industry designated for women, like computer science.

There is a real growing poverty in the west. Again, nothing against sex slavery, but it's still OUR problem.

some causes exist that are right, however in every society you would find that whatever men suffer is much more significant and therefore efforts are better allocated there
essentially, no activism for women is acceptable in the current situation unless there is an abundance of resources to help basically everyone

this is my textbook opinion

my real opinion is that fuck these cunts. No shit for them .Enough womens activism womens pampering women this women that

I would be ok with it if women were as capable of taking responsibility and willing to be punished the same way a man would. Since this is obviously not the case they can rot for all I care.

I don't know why you're bothered that feminism is clearly needed in brown shitholes?
Fighting to make women more equal to men is fighting for egalitarianism. Another way to achieve it is to get the men treated like the women.

But it's just not worth it because niggers gonna nig as they say. Currently their bullshit is being imported into the west because we lack conviction on what is right and wrong.

>FGM
Very bad
>Rape stats in India/Pakistan
Also very bad
>Asian human trafficking
Bad
>Treatment of women in Islamic republics
Badw

These are real issues, not stuff like the (((wage gap))) or western (((rape culture))).

Go to Pakistan if you want to see what rape culture actually looks like.

In short it'll take white men to say to brown men, stop treating your women like animals we find it distasteful, here's a set of consequences
(How we dealt with wife burning in India)
Anything else is pointless.

>hurr white privilege is a lie
>hurr male privilege is a lie
>but women's privilege is totally true!!!

so you would all agree that the women's rights activists fighting for the betterment of the female position in their shithole would be all for the better.

and the problem in western society is the female position and the feminists and weak men that give them ever increasing privileges over males. then why do i only see these "i hate women" and "why are you not MGTOW" bullshit threads on Sup Forums? Why are there no men here that want an egalitarian world and fight feminism with arguments against inequality?

But cognotive dissonance means they can't and won't address these issues even when they're occuring in Bradford and London.

Or their solutions involve "education" or stupid shit like. making teachers responsible for stopping fgm.

Womens rights were a complete joke. The truth is that between islamic domination of women, and the thing that we have now, there exists a vast array of righteous, christian-like domination of them. Which includes things like barring them from high, to mediocre positions of power. Both private and governmental. Having fewer rights in courts as well. Having some manner of disciplinary violence against them (non lethal thou)

because lets face it, women dont deserve what they have now. Its back to being footnotes in the history books for them.

I believe we should do all of those things, but instead of merely ending the sex trade in India, we just end India. The whole thing. We glass it, we wipe it from the face of the earth.

Because they're slide threads stopping us discussing the Jew.

there is so much wrong in your reasoning i don't know when to start.

if you were a student lagging behind in class, would it be a good school if you were just kicked out and told to fend for yourself or would it be better to help you by giving you extra classes? why oppress an entire sex? women are great, i love em. most of the women i dated were smart and accomplished in their field of work. why would you oppress them because they were statistically worse leaders? you just vote for male leaders and let the women do what they do best.

this guy gets it.

>emancipate
fuck off with that shit. look at the west and see where that leads to.
>their stance on genital mutilation is that it is bad, for men, and for women.
yet they only focus on mutilation of women in some shithole, instead of mutilation of men in our own fucking first world country.
> there are places where women are being horribly repressed
why? because they have to dress modestly? slut culture is not freedom, it wrecks the nuclear family unit, and leads to a whole chain of problems.

> In Africa
> In India
> Out of Islam
> See what you did there OP.
But in all seriousness. Those effete bohemians should go do this in those countries. Enjoy. The most stable working example of womens liberation has been "The west" pushing it to breaking point is retarded.

Because they are not men, that is why they need to be opressed. Its as simple as that. They are not equal to us, and they have special trademarks that need to be fullfilled to make them function properly.

They are not allowed to have freedom, no freedom of movement or freedom of speech. No freedom to dictate laws, corporate, private or governmental. Their minds were never capable of creation, of proper judgement and innovation.

And I would be happy to oppress them again, even with brutal violence. I would also be happy to oppress males who think that they deserve freedom.

Just watched a few minutes of a Gryffix video, now hearing your posts in her voice

>so you would all agree that the women's rights activists fighting for the betterment of the female position in their shithole would be all for the better.
I agree that feminists have literally nothing left to complain about in the west, I also agree that the only issues I'll agree with them about come from countries that want little to do with the west culturally, like India.

>Why are there no men here that want an egalitarian world and fight feminism with arguments against inequality?
Honestly, if I could get a job with the degree I earned I wouldn't even spend so long on Sup Forums. I wouldn't be here, I'd be devoting my precious brain glucose to the project I'd be working on. Your problems about street harassment and who can use what toilets means nothing when a person's livelihood and pursuit of happiness is being denied.

It's only a real oppression if someone's had damages, either physical (fgm), monetary (aa) or both (sex slavery). When there's damages, you even might have a legal case. Until then all I see are a bunch of bored adult-children yelling about issues for the sake of having something to care about.

Yes, it would be good to kick them out sooner than later because it's obvious they're not going to make the cut and will just reflect badly on the school and the students there.

He's a dick for generalizing so broadly. You're naive for believing weakness deserves incentives.

i'll just ignore this. you obviously hate women because of reasons unknown. the women in my life have been mostly positive. i would never want to live in a world where women were a mere asset to obtain.

i agree with most you said. but for the weakness deserves incentive part. in a society as rich as the netherlands there is ample reason to help those in need. we have cut a lot of cost to help the insane in our country. and now the streets are flooded by these confused people doing fucked up things. so a society that can take care of those in need is all the better for it. but women, arguably worse in most professions, are not some kind of crippled sex. they can contribute to society as much as men can. would it not be better to create a society in which everyone can fulfill a meaningful role?

Dressing modestly isn't the same as getting your nose cut off or being denied medical treatment. If you think thats ok there's a strong chance you're not white. This shit never happens in white countries.

>you obviously hate women
what a great cop out, you cuck. argue my points instead of ignoring them.
>tumblr filename
no wonder, go back to your echo chamber

>real woman's rights activism
>the current year

Egalitarianism in the US is mandated under the 14th amendment and equal protections under rhe Bill of Rights. No one can guarantee equal outcomes, unless they're all equally bad. So equal opportunity will just have to be good enough for the feminazis. Protip: Congress passed the ERA way back in 1972.

>hate women

No man, I love them and I want to protect them from outside forces, and their own stupid nature. It is you who hates them, who wants them to run rampant, without guidance, without purpose in life. To rot away childless, inside of a "Carreer woman" path. Only to realize at age 40 that it wasnt the path that gave them happiness...you vile monster.

i did, did you not read the asset to obtain part?

i am taking pictures from tublr ain't i. what a tragedy. all my argumentation is invalid now.

good luck finding a woman with that attitude. i was also arguing for an egalitarian society where men are not treated like second class citizens and feminism is quelled by arguments. but you forgot about that part did you? nah man, i'm not the cuck here. i'm trying to argue for a society without crazy feminists and an honest discussion about emancipation.

>good luck finding a woman with that attitude.
hahahah it's always the same with these mentally retarded women and betafag white knights.

>egalitarian society
How is that possible when men and women are so different?

JEW LORE: Now with more sin.

>The owl is a representative of the one being Qaballic Jews hold in higher regard than Moloch. Lilith; whom they believe to have sired the Jews after she was exiled from Eden.

>I didn't realize until now that Kabbalah specifically holds Lilith in higher regard than Molech, but it confirms suspicions I've had about her being more powerful than Molech in some way.

>Yep. Shes the reason the Jews act as a Matriarchy. Shes taken as the original Matriarch and represents the denial of civilisation: when the female principle is considered equal (or above) the male.
(Hence why Eve had to be made from Adam's rib)

Additionally en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith_(Lurianic_Kabbalah)

bitterwaters.com/Lilith_in_Talmud.html

Owls = Lilith = Birth of Jews (and or) multiverse

>why dont you choose between a poo and a turd
>leftist REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol, you dumb fucks. You do realize that this model is unsustainable in the long term dont you? If human nature is not properly cared for, if women are not happy and fulfilled in their lives.

If shit like pic related even happens (similar numbers for single mothers). The next generation will mostly only come from "oppressed" women.

What you are seeing in the video's, even your dumb leftist bullshit that you contrive and puke out over the internet, so impolitely. Are but the excretions of a dying people.

and nobody should pay attention to a dying people. Including you.

by embracing our differences and not trying to force people into roles. it's as much about freedom as it is about equality. a women should be able to be a stay at home mom without society quietly condoning them.

You know, for the past year, since I ran out of money, I've had to ask friends and family for everything. It actually does shred at your dignity, it feels shit and if your friend or family member isn't close they'll start to resent you. Then they'll hate you. Then you'll have no friends at all.

Because we need more women in engineering.

Just flicking through the pictures and had a thought.

>would it not be better to create a society in which everyone can fulfill a meaningful role?
Of course but that isn't this society.

This society has made it much harder for men, specifically white men between 22-28, to get a white collar job. This society decided that to take care of "those in need" some people had to suffer, so they chose their sons for the suffering and now they're miserable NEETs smelling up their homes.

The fact is women do not believe women are equal, it's spurious to believe they still believe there are people so misogynistic they'd deny opportunities purely for being a woman. I believe feminists do believe women are a kind of crippled sex, otherwise there would be no justification for the gazillion articles demanding more woman in STEM at any cost.

Again, it's admirable that you want to help people in need, but choose your fight. There is a growing poverty in the west and it'll be a serious problem if it persists.

Imagine what happens when those twenty somethings grow up, become thirty somethings and that they still don't have jobs that take advantage of what they're trained for. Think of how much an impact this gap in human resources and human labor will cause. After 10 years of doing nothing, they actually won't be employable anymore, at all. Do you want to see an entire demographic do nothing but waste away?

Again, a huge so what against slavery, but it's still OUR most pressing issue. Youth worker participation hasn't been as shit since the great depression, this is the number one issue of our time in the west.

Single biggest mistake in the history of mankind.
Not even kidding here.

i agree with you fully. men should never be denied a job because of their sex, or color or some other sjw shit. this is feminism and racism at it's finest. and being an egalitarian, i wholly am against this shit.

I've been seriously wondering about that myself. On the one hand, women deserve to be treated kindly, as do all people. They deserve extra help because they are less capable of taking care of themselves than men. I also think they, like everyone, deserve an education. On the other hand, bitches be crazy. If knowledge translates into power (and it often does), then educating women is akin to granting power to those with a very itchy trigger finger. The question becomes, "is that wise? Is it wise to give such power to people who are biologically predisposed to irrationality and a lack of emotional control?" I'm very conflicted on the subject myself because I generally have a big problem with the hording of knowledge to gain an advantage over others. I think it wouldn't be an issue if women were disciplined and taught to combat that aspect of their nature as men are taught to combat the "barbaric, caveman" aspect of ours. With no reigns though, I don't know how it can work. With no reigns, everyone, women included, would be better off if they just let men run the show.

The biggest problems that we as K selected males had, was that we included people like you into our group. But when the pendulum will swing more to the right, we will make sure to cull a bit of your blood out of the total gene pool.

Those women that you hold dear, we will rape their strong demeanor and demand for equality out of them.

men will always aspire to the highest echelons of society, it's our nature. we will always be the ones that try to garner far more power than our female equivalents. and that is not the problem. that is a feminist problem. glass mirror, bla bla bla. fact is that most women are fine having a job as a nurse or pedagogue. but a countires law's should be egalitarian and give each person an equal and free shot at life.

you live in a fantasy world.

say that to geertje getting more than 30% of the votes right now.

he doesn't even want to become electable...

how would you imagine him forming a coalition? please, do explain...

>then why do i only see these "i hate women" and "why are you not MGTOW" bullshit threads on Sup Forums?

You see those threads? We've either ran them out directly or through attrition by depriving them of attention. Every now and we'll see a "women are dumb" thread, but more often than not it's a slide.

You want to talk about Egalitarianism, I take issue with the concept. We are not equal and anything outside of equality in law is an affront to nature. I want equal opportunity, not equal outcome and if that hurts fee fees then so be it, some people/genders are just better at certain things in general. Yes there are outliers and exceptions to the rule though.

I've argued the concept of meritocracy on here many times and while some think that only a true meritocracy can exist by placing people on an equal footing from birth I wholly reject that notion as a conduit delusion because it places all the importance on nurture.

When I constantly hear men and women making the argument that women make 77 cents on the dollar or whatever arbitrary number they use in their false use of statistics derived from ignorance of even trying to us ceteris paribus, it reminds me how far the movement needs to change from within. I can criticize it all day from without, but that's really not as effective is it? This is a mainstream talking point along with 'rape culture' and the like designed to politically pander to a gender and their male lapdogs.

I would rather have movements akin to classical liberal concepts of negative rights, but we seem to have thrown those principles away.

>has no concept of what trends are, related to the swing of the pendulum

Its okay, its not like we require your input for them to change. And change they still will on their own.

Once that violence monopoly comes to our side, it will be game over for you, because we are not merciful.

Lekker op Geertje stemmen jongen. Een stem op Geert is een Jodenstem. Hij is geplaatst door de VVD om het gat van de LPF op te vullen. Dat kwam toch iets te dichtbij en nu zit er een mongool (voor het publiek) op die plek en kan er niets raars meer gebeuren op rechts.

Je ziet dat het nu allemaal heel verdeeld is en dat is de bedoeling. Ga niet in je domme kop halen dat stemmen ooit nut gaat hebben.

this is exactly what i am talking about. the wage gap myth is so infuriating to me. in order to have a meritocracy you would need to have an egalitarian society. how would you be able to pick the best if a large group were not able to shine? don't misunderstand that i think women are somehow not able to show their merit in modern society. i would argue that more men are destroyed and their chances taken from them than women in our current state. and we need to change this. feminism has ruined so much in our society that i think we need to fight back with sound arguments and not just hate. and addressing how feminism has created inequality and a sick society is the first step.

in an equal society, where there is equal violence. I think that I would use my share of violence to eradicate people like you. Seriously, people like you are the cancer upon this planet. You should not be allowed to breathe in air, and to exist.

Yes.

Okay I just don't know why to keep going then, but you understand my issue about our problems and theirs? It's their responsibility to first recognise their barbarism and then solve it, unless they try that shit in your county (which isn't unheard of considering how packed Belgium is with extremists), then you start your raging.

..you skinny armed, big head Dutch.

Literally everyone on Sup Forums agrees equality of opportunity >> equality of outcome.

My annoyance at these conversations is that there is no dissenting opinion, we're preaching to choirs. Sup Forums isn't like tumblr or reddit, it's a hate machine fuelled by argument, not agreements.

No one can disagree with that post. How useless.

Actions have been agreed on! Pity we haven't agreed what those actions are, but progress!

In all honesty, everything has been tried. Literally everything that should work didn't and everything that has worked for them didn't work for us. People (powerful people) literally don't care about NEETs with degrees, actually virtually no one does.

>Like liberating women out of Islam, preventing female genital mutilation in Africa, fighting the sex trade industry in India.

Imo this should just be basic human decency.. Very little to do with women specifically, but just with allowing humans their freedoms and rights. Same applies to male genital mutilation btw.

How crude.

Gryffix disapproves and if a Dutch 13 year old disapproves of you, well you must be a cunt, aren't you?

i have a very different opinion that my countrymen on the issue of immigration. that is a whole new discussion thou. i disagree with the fact that they seem to let in these complete degenerates that just disrupt society. but i do feel that we need to help the people that truly want to contribute and assimilate out of the refugee camps. i think the whole EU is just fucking up the entire immigration issue. drowning refugees, 800.000 women and children that disappear into slave and sex labour each year. it's horrible. and all the while, the families and orphaned children over there are dying by the dozens. we should close the borders and go to the camps themselves to let in families and the truly destitute. and when it is all over we should fly them back. you can wait here till the war is over and then you and your children should go back.

>in order to have a meritocracy you would need to have an egalitarian society

I don't see how this is true. Egalitarian equates to equity and meritocracy isn't equitable. There are winners and losers, not everyone can take first place.

>how would you be able to pick the best if a large group were not able to shine?

Maybe if we extracted the capitol from the wealthy on their deathbed to give to the abstract pool of people born and yet to be, we could achieve this vision? I don't buy it because it denies incentive to pass onto direct offspring. Maybe you mean something else, you'll have to tell me.

>i would argue that more men are destroyed and their chances taken from them than women in our current state.

I will agree with your whole last part only on the grounds that courts are set up to extract men's wallets and not be in the interest of children. Add to the fact that many companies across and pond and even talk of it here to have women represent their share of the population in high profile, high paying jobs. Like a board of trustees or a government cabinet must be 50/50 men/women because [current year] like that weedman to the north.

Meh, next time i'll play devil's advocate I suppose. An echo chamber isn't necessarily a bad thing if it reinforces valid, sound and cogent thought, but then again we might lose the chops needed when outside of this place.

>I don't see how this is true. Egalitarian equates to equity and meritocracy isn't equitable. There are winners and losers, not everyone can take first place.

there will always be inequality of skill. there will always be a demand for skill. you are right in this part. but egalitarianism is not about who get's what job or responsibility. it's about creating a set of laws that prevent discrimination against for instance, skilled people from getting the better jobs. or men from getting to see their children. it's a judicial matter to protect people so they can live the life they want. the goal of egalitarianism is to make sure that people are not oppressed in society. and it is a much needed voice of reason against a rampant feminist viewpoint, which we have now. males, while in good intention, are digging their own grave if we keep continuing like this. we are naturally predisposed to try to help women. and there is a huge group of women that try to take as much advantage out of this as possible. the answer is to look at both sides. if we help out one group, what will the effect be on the other. only in this way can we solve the feminist bullshit movement, and create a society in which freedom is more or less guaranteed. if you decide to fuck up and be an idiot in that society, well you tried but no freebies. it's not some kind of socialist pipe dream. just a practical application of laws to protect people from self interest groups.

/r9k/ betas can fuck off, sorry no woman has ever treated you well but maybe if your hands didn't stink like butt crack and you weren't wearing sweat pants all the time everyone wouldn't think you are such an annoying faggot