Why is Ryan Gosling so perfect bros?

Why is Ryan Gosling so perfect bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He just is.

Poor old Mr. Forehead can't catch a break, hey? Flop after fucking flop :(

That girl on left is nice looking. Wish I could have even someone like her for gf

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[spoilers]yeah[/spoilers]

quit starting these thread, ryan

me on the left

>no girl will ever look at you like this ever

Life is suffering

one did to me once. then when her bf found out she liked me she went postal, threatened to call the cops on me if i talked to her again, and tried to get me kicked out of the university. women are crazy, dude.

This is why we need AI waifus

>implying my eyes were on gosling for even a second

>you will never get drunk together with the goose and ford

How come and a turbo chad knows so much about what is feels to be a robot/cyborg.

He's married to a way older woman I don't think he's a chad.

Actually that's true and strange. I mean Eva is gorgeous but this is RYAN GOSLING we are talking about. He could have anyone.
What happened?
How did they met? Was she in the Along the Pines movie.

She is so in love, she wants his children.

He’s gay

>way older
She's just 6 years older. Not that much

why do people like him? he's extremely annoying, not a particularly good actor and looks smug all the time

i don't think the goose can get with a girl unless they're forced to be together; i.e. work? i mean wasn't he dating the chick from the notebook too?

Some random older lady in a grocery store a few months ago told me I looked liked Ryan Gosling. I got excited and asked everyone I knew if it was true, but pretty much everyone laughed at me and disagreed.

Wow, do you think he is a true robot, like he can't do the first move and they literally have to blatantly tell him they fancy him and want him.
I respect /goose/ more now.

Eva is prime wife for your kids material.
The goose knows better.

Low IQ. They're told they should like him so they follow along.

Someone's jealous

It's okay Goose, you are special to me

Post pics so we can laugh at you too

>ana de armas will never start breathing heavily when looking at you

jdimsa

So it's okay to be a literal autist as long as you're handsome?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you're handsome and are in good shape women won't care if you're an autist or an asshole

No. The second a cute/hot girl recognize you are NOT NT, that you are NOT part of a social circle, that you have social difficulties and something's "off" about your fucking brain, you are DONE. You will NOT get near her pussy and it does not fucking matter if you have 10/10 looks.

fixed that for u

If you're pretty, your autistic/antisocial traits are cute.
It's the same with women, honestly.

just have confidence

>HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WANTED BY ANOTHER PERSON? CELLS
cells
>WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO HAVE A GIRL'S HEAD REST ON YOUR CHEST? INTERLINKED
interlinked
>DO YOU FEEL LIKE THERE'S A PART OF YOU MISSING? INTERLINKED
interlinked

>Although Gosling and McAdams became romantically involved in 2005, they had a combative relationship on the set.[58][59] "We inspired the worst in each other," Gosling has said. "It was a strange experience, making a love story and not getting along with your co-star in any way."[9] At one point, Gosling asked Cassavetes to "bring somebody else in for my off-camera shot" because he felt McAdams was uncooperative.

Kek

cope t b h

this is wrong, you people are delusional.
Women are attracted to masculinity and dominance, if you have autism you don't know what the fuck is going on.

can I get a link to this?

Man, I can't tell you how many cute autistic guys that I've seen smashing 10/10's

This is a lie. You can literally go any dating site, post a pic of a shirtless Chad with an autistic quote. And you will get AT LEAST several 8/10 responses along with hundreds of 7 and below.

i was mostly joking
of course looks=everything

>people losing their shit over the chick in this web
Usual pathetic Sup Forums

What's his endgame?

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about Bladerunner or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Based

Is this a new Sup Forums meme ?

based

after a few interviews I think Ana has autism too.

they're a match made in autism heaven

fixed

kekk

G-gonna need source on the girl's thought user

t. roastie

realising he`s a real human being
and a real hero

>just have a literally worthless trait

>just bee yourself

i assumed its just the ESL. she dont get jokes and says things awkwardly.

would you date her even with that poisonous frog hair color, Sup Forums?

Hmm....yes?

>Getting a reply from a girl on a dating site, where people don't know each other and obviously can only look at your pictures, is the same as getting irl pussy
Interesting thought process

Implying both of gosling's eyes were looking at you, ever.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him about Bladerunner or anything.
He just started at the magnetic stripe reader. When the teller said his total was exactly 200.00, he handed her two hundred dollar bills without looking up from the stripe reader. He then turned, staring down, grabbed his groceries and left without his receipt.

This, unless you went for a one night thing and witht the help of alcohol you are fucked

yes everybody has autism just like yourself

he looks like he suffers from contant headaches.

Oh my god, I knew that scene was familiar

Wow. Love how she looks down after she realises that she's gawking at him.

He isn't a creep (rare).

How hard do you think her nipples were?

>tfw you will never come home to this woman after a hard days work and she's made you your favorite meal

you sound like a lose

Poisonous frog hair means different things when it's on an upper class Spanish/South American girl. For them, it's just another loud fashion accessory, something fresh to break the monotony of the Desigual and big necklace pendants and earrings, rather than anything resembling a political statement.

reminder

pathetic luvfag

all wrong

INTERLINKED

Fellas, what's his favourite Lego set?

that scene disturbed me for several days

Obviously the miner sets from the early 2000s

youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q

hot tbqh

What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? Interlinked.

Interlinked

I don't know