RIP Lahey

still no sticky edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
youtube.com/watch?v=uWvoXIwgBUM
youtube.com/watch?v=4XP_3PWFKhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only celebrity who has died in the last few years that actually made me sad when I heard about it.

Mods you need to sticky this.

Please.

Great man, very sad loss.

Sup Forums here, I don't regularly come to Sup Forums but I'm surprised that this isn't getting stickied.

what's up with the mods here? This is a sad loss and completely relevant to this board.

There are no shithawks in heaven
rip in peace

Can't press F enough. First actor death that has genuinely saddened me in awhile. Heard he was a really nice guy and didn't deserve to go so randomly.

Mods are complete and utter useless faggots, that's why O'Toole didn't get a sticky for forever and it's also why Mr. Lahey won't get one. Didn't that nigger from some other Netflix show get a sticky? Hmm but a white veteran actor in a much more popular Netflix show won't. Hmmmm, makes you think, eh?

TPB predates netflix

cus trailer park boys is literally plebbit: the show

contrarian: the fag

plebbit: the post

Did he an hero too?
youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0

Went to drink some whiskey in a glass before bed because of the news. As im pouring it I start to feel like how John felt as he poured liquor in a glass. And then it really hit me that he is not with us anymore. This is just absolutely terrible news.

But in terms of relevance to why mods would sticky Dunsworth's death, you need to point out that it is now a Netflix Exclusive and it readily available in the US and other parts of the world outside Canada. The Netflix exposure makes him relevant enough to sticky, imo.

F

It makes me happy when someone people really loved dies.

Keeping Sup Forums's edgy name alive, keeping on fighting the good fight

>it hasn't even been 24 hours
>no sticky

BOOOOO I'm the shit ghost of Jim Lahey. I will remain here on the winds of shit until this shitsite gives me a sticky.

how did he even died? he was such a calm nice lad

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
this kino will live forever in me

youtube.com/watch?v=uWvoXIwgBUM

Truly a stand up guy

based

>billy batts gets a sticky
>lahey doesn't get a sticky

He was the best character in the show and without him, the entire thing is pointless. Bobandy has quite the role to fill.

all mods need to be gassed

sticky for john

Shit. I made a thread before I saw this one. I am so fucking sad. TPB has been a part of my life since 2000, when I discovered the Black and white movie on showcase when I was looking for something to fap to. I came across the movie and I loved it. Taped it when it was on later and showed everybody. Sup Forums had a sticky for a literally who a couple months ago. Lahey is the best. he handed me a microphone so I could make fun of Randy.

J Roc was on Jay and Dan and didn't mention anything. I guess the guest segments are recorded much earlier

I was pretty upset over his passing, but even more upset the mods couldn't be bothered to sticky a thread. Rest in peace sweet prince

I'm so fucking sad, guys
fuck

I just saw him in Nashville last year. I can't believe he's really gone. It feels so awful to lose Mr. Lahey, a character who's been with me for over a decade. And knowing what a good man he was in personal life makes it that much worse. Today I watched the speech he makes in season 2 when he gets re elected as trailer park supervisor, and I just started sobbing. I just can't believe this wonderful man is no longer with us.

RIP Jon. You'll be missed, bud.

I'm so sad, dude. I saw him and Randy at the NAIT bar in 2007 I think. fuck. I'm so sad.

First actor death since Leslie Nielsen to hit me in the feels.

F

Godspeed you glorious shit prophet.

Sticky this you mongs.

I'm literally crying, bros. Fuck.

faggot: the cockmongler

t. samefag
Not every nobody who dies deserves a fucking sticky you faggot

go be a faggot somewhere else pls

t. faggot

he's probably the greatest drunk character actor of all time. I was looking forward to seeing him, randy and the boys next month. Guess it's not going to happen now.

>t. hasnt seen TPB and leaked from reddit
It actually explains the lack of sticky. All the moids are literal faggots from reddit

>WAAAAAAHHHHH PLZ MODS LE STICKY DIS!!!,
>only 40 posts and the guy is already dead for a day
Why are you guys sooooo Reddit?

bc when they only sticky certain peoples death's, its disrespectful to other people. Especially someone like this that we cared about.

>he's probably the greatest drunk character actor of all time
What an achievement, totally warrants a sticky! Would upvote and gild it to!
Pleb.
Also: ever heard of Foster Brooks?

There was entire thread before this that got purged because of too many posts, you fucking retard

"jim lahey was a good cop"
Fuck.

Some old cunt, that the majority of the people on this site never heard of, will get a sticky. Just because it is someone that we are supposed to care about. This is someone that is actually relevant.

Tpb is reddit incarnate.

>disrespectful
>we
Hello r*ddit.
Care providing an argument for a sticky that is not “waaah I liked him! I want sticky now!”

I'm drunk and stoned as fuck, but I'm crying for the first time for an actor.

He is only relevant to you. Go make a website where you can make your own stickies.

You have to be over 18 to post here

Go back and watch Big Bang Reddit and Reddit and Morty, then fuck off.

how is it reddit incanate? TPB are Sup Forums certified they get posted all the time on this site. Your reddit is showing, faggot mod or just edgy bait dude. moot should have never left the faggotry has exculated and rebbit is leaking into this site with their shit opinions and faggotty posts, the mods are reddit now too.

>accuses others of being rddit
>likes tpb and cries for rddit:the character
Uhm sweetie, that’s not how this works

I've been a fan since the Black and White movie. Showed it to my friends and family, then one day I came across an episode. Fuck off. Reddit is not TPB, retard

Goin' up to drink the spirit in the sky.

>is supposed to be “Sup Forums certified” and liked on this site
>can’t get a thread with more than 50 posts for his death
404 logic not found

stop being this fucking new, newfag. Or stop baiting

Stop being so fucking rddit, m8

fuck, now I gotta listen to that song

>tfw Gord Downie is next

>only 30 posters itt
>demands a sticky
Delusion

>Being this much of a faggot

>some literally who got a sticky a few months ago
>Mr Lahey doesn't

you make a sticky around the time the news breaks out, you fucking mong. Its already too late for the mods and its too late for their very souls to be intact.

Yeah some nigger who played a side character on some shitty Netflix show gets a sticky but Jim Fucking Lahey doesn't?

>3 new posts
>only one new poster
Guys, you don’t deserve a sticky.

Plsname the literal who who got a sticky, and compare him to lahey

I can't even recall the name or even the show they were on that's how obscure they were.

RIP

nice quoting me twice

youtube.com/watch?v=4XP_3PWFKhM

No, you make a sticky to canalise posts and prevent thousands of same threads filled to the brim with posters.
You don’t do it for 30 guys who should be happy in one normal thread

No not everyone does but someone like fucking Lahey does. He's been a big part of this board, and to lesser extent this site for over a fucking decade. Newfags that only come here for capeshit need not reply.

This is just some random thread the next day, im saying you sticky the thread that first breaks the news so everyone can have access to the news and are able to post about it.

Cheers to good drunk actors. It's an underrated talent

Nice try.
Can’t even prove your argument, what a joke.

THE GAY NIGGER FROM TRUE BLOOD GETS A STICKY BUT NOT JIM??????

Pls where does this claim come from that lahey or even tpb are a big part of this board?
Apparently not, since only 30 guys are interested and grieving over his death. It seems like you perception and reality differ quite a lot.

Its not thousands of threads, its maybe like 5 at a time at most for anyone who passes. Lahey got at least 4 at once last night

You’re right, that guy shouldn’t have gotten a sticky either.

take a break, the shithawks are circling

>4 threads
Your average retarded got episode gets 5 times as much, and no sticky ;)

He was great in New Waterford Girl too. RIP.

Yet he did, so your argument of 'based suck the mods cocks' is quite fallen apart

got general might as well be an eternal sticky for the several months it airs

No, you’re argument “waaaaah x got a sticky, that’s why y should get one toooooo” is retarded.
But because you fags never shut up and cry nobody should get one from now one until it is apparent, that the board is flooded with threads about the same topic.

I'm in Vietnam getting drunk off a $2 bottle of vodka that I presume was filteres through a dirty shit-rag. We lost a good one today. Usually a celebrity death doesn't get to me, but TPB got me through some hard times in my life. You gotta admire the amount of heart this man put into the show just to play a bisexual old drunk.

Fuck off in peace, Lahey

fuck the faggot pedo mods.

who? help me out here burgers

you sound like Hitler's right hand man. Its ok you will face justice one day.

It’s just about honoring a great actor. It doesn’t hurt anyone. Calm down.

>waaaaaaaah you’re like goebbels because you think that my favourite extra from that series I ike shouldn’t get a sticky!!,!
And you guys said you’re not from Reddit....

You’re honouring him here in a great, no?
Stickies aren’t for honouring but for canalising posts faggot. You 35 guys don’t need a rolling sticky.

first time I ever cried at an actor's death.
fuck

Yeah laugh it up now, while you still could.

>extra

Besides the main three he was the next most featured character. If you can't even work out the difference between an extra and a supporting cast then you gotta go back.

They are for both. Why do you care about this so much?

Because 93 a posts don’t warrant a sticky.
Also why don’t I ask you the same question.

because you come after Lahey, you come after the whole trailer park, fag

so a no one
got it

You’re a sensible bitchboi

*sensitive

a literally who got a sticky a couple months ago.
Fucking Jim Lahey deserves a month long sticky