Kino

kino

more like kinot.

Is this loss?

Correct.

Incorrect.

gonna be honest. i forgot about this scene. that looks fucking awful.

webm of the face scrape?

lol

this movie looks like shit

First movie in a long time which I've stopped the movie to go back to other scenes. Minor spoiler here, the bit when he's got the hostages near the end of the scene and he tells the guards not to come in, and if he does he'll kill the hostages, and then the dude in the other cell is like 'he'll do it you know!' and then add in 'efficiently!' made me laugh. every character was cool as fuck

How does it compare to Shot Caller?

This is trash.
Ugly cheap digital trash.
Awkwardly executed fighting.
I like Vince but come on. That bumbling tall slow shit looks bad.
"Super violent!" No.
Garbage. Waist of my time.
Don't let these homos waist yours with this

i prefer this one a little more but i love both. prisonkino is my favourite genre, and if you enjoy it too then you'll not be disappointed.

Movie of the week.

I don't know how I feel about it, but it's definitely not the complete home run Bone Tomahawk is. The film is sort of designed to work off of misinformation and audience expectations. SPOILERS below..

Everything goes against the grain in this movie. The title and poster make you think it will perhaps be some really badass prison movie, perhaps a riot or some kind of other event in a big prison with a massive fight. Immediately when the movie starts you can tell it has other ideas, as nearly half the running time goes by before anyone even shows up in a prison. The curve balls don't stop because the next set up for the second half of the film turns out to be a trick. The titular brawl in cell block 99 winds up being about 2 minutes long in a place you don't expect with characters you don't expect. So the movie is surprising, but I'm not sure if it's enjoyable and I'm even less sure if it's any good.

it was definitely an experience. everything was drawn out, there was no rushing with any scene. they could have easily condensed this movie into 80 minutes but i personally loved the atmosphere and characters enough for the long running time to actually benefit the film overall.

also, i'd go as far to say this was a horror movie, in the style that bone tomahawk was too, but it's not advertised as one.

>Vince literally shadowboxing at the end
You're pulling my leg OP

It wasn't even movie of the night.

Anyone else get a serious anime vibe from this fight?

he fucking is shadow boxing aswell lmao
why are people rating this crap?

you'll have to be more specific, this ain't Grave of the Fireflies

>here is a super max prison Sup Forums
>look the guards are super strong manlets who wear black jumpsuits with a RED menacing logo
>don't mind that there is no security in this super max prison just ignore that

There are so many things wrong with this trash I don't even know where to begin, as soon as something gets above 6.0 on IMDB it is suddenly kino. You are as bad as /r/movies.

Almost got memed into watching this movie. Thanks for saving me from wasting an entire evening on it.

They're different but they both share a similar theme of accepting the hand you are delt with and going down a dark descent.

This. I was thinking of watching this film tonight but these webms saved me the trouble.

Sup Forums is always memeing trash movies nowadays

you're missing out on so much fun

Not memeing. It's genuinely great. It got more laughs out of me than any comedy I've seen recently, and spooked me more than any horror movie I've seen lately too. I felt unease for the entire second half of the movie.

The movie deliberately bad effects. Watch the movie and you'll understand why.

you dumbass

*deliberately uses

state of the director in this thread.
the reviews on imdb are your best work.

if you've ever seen bone tomahawk you know not to watch it. It's probably one of the laziest pieces of shit I've ever watched. Almost all still shots.

I thought it was fun, not true kino but fun

Are they play fighting?

>not using the baton right away

the state of british police holy shit

>it's le bad on purpose

hmm

leave em alone

Can you just give a plot synopsis? I don't give a shit about spoilers.