Sup Forums talks about Terry A Davis

> Sup Forums talks about Terry A Davis
> He's a paranoid schizophrenic who finds meaning in whatever a pseudo-random generator spits at him
> Go on Sup Forums again
> Threads about tap water containing estrogen
> Start thinking about how to experiment with drinking from non-tapwater sources
> Realise that I think that Sup Forums exists purely to point me towards ideas to consider
> Remember that for the past ten years I've been living a life where I reconciled the possibility that all of life is some sort of show just for me, but that I had to live life anyway as if that wasn't true since it doesn't appear to impact things
> Realise I am completely paranoid

Tell me, Sup Forums, how paranoid are you? Are we drawn to these subjects because we all are paranoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TempleOS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're rightfully paranoid.
Shit is getting increasingly weird at an accelerated rate.

It's because you can easily see how lies are perpetuated day-in, day-out. Our media is currently telling the sheeple that Russia's been doing the hacking and leaking for Assange. That's how fucked everything is. It's right out in the open. Paranoia at this point is merely for self-preservation in a world filled with brainwashed crazy people who call us crazy.

I agree that things are very strange now, but the problem with paranoia is that there is no stop to it. We'd be on here, using paranoia to sniff out bullshit in some other realm

Actually that sounds pretty good and like Sup Forums is a sort of weapon pointed towards the most important, most bullshit-ridden domain currently in existence

WTF. No one gives a shit about you. Go vent to a doctor. If you aint got those spicy memes. GTFO

>paranoid
Not paranoid.
Thinking correctly.
People are far too sheltered from their reality.

If you shelter yourself from reality, you're susceptible to danger.
Right now we live in a puppy dog world.

I've always just wanted to watch the world to burn.
Literally don't care who starts what kind of chaos. I just want to watch it and laugh as everything burns to ash.
I don't even care about politics but the happening threads are usually kekworthy.

Am not paranoid. I just exist. No hope for anything.

Burn it all down.

Is the paranoia you describe merely heightened awareness? not some illegitimate or pathological unjust fear?

fear also serves an important function to motivate action... if we are in fact "paranoid", surely this just means we're smarter or at least exposed & tuned into a wider spectrum of information than the general public, and in contrast to the dumb population we come off "paranoid"

twitter.com/TempleOS

Terry Davis really is interesting

I'm most defo paranoid but I'm dealing with it. I also watch Terry because I like to hear him type on his keyboard.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you. It's good to be on guard and doubt everything; we live in an age where lies and corruption are the badge of the era.

Really early on when I was studying at university I read some academic say that it was only the true outsider that could see what was wrong with things, since everyone else was buying into the system

I think we/Sup Forums might be a sort of middle ground: paranoid enough to reject things to consider error, but sane enough to still articulate that criticism as viable change

To be that person, though, is still to live with pain. To see criticism is to experience pain with enough intensity to voice consideration of it.

>I think we/Sup Forums might be a sort of middle ground: paranoid enough to reject things to consider error, but sane enough to still articulate that criticism as viable change

We're pragmatic. We deal with problems pragmatically.

All you can know is the story. You have to decide what is useful to be believed. Gravity is so useful to believe you don’t doubt it anymore. You decide what to believe, but the world decides whether it is useful. Even though it is useful to believe in tigers, it is not useful to believe there is one in your house.

But unlike tigers, it is only useful to believe that people are dangerous if those people believe that you are dangerous.

In that way we create a reality based on belief.

Don't let others tell you what is useful to be believed. Only the world matters.
We are the ones creating our own hell.

>not some illegitimate or pathological unjust fear?
This, most things on Sup Forums don't quite hit that mark.

These would be fears that impede on your daily lifestyle.

>We are the ones creating our own hell.
No we're not.

>Estrogen in the water.

You know a healthy male makes estrogen himself. Lower than a females but it's there and that the human endocrine system will just make less estrogen if it is finding estrogen in other places.

It's called negative feedback and it's why you don't turn into a female cow and grow udders when you eat meat.

Nice speedo intellectualism.

>Threads about tap water containing estrogen
That's true. It's not even a conspiracy theory, the water filtration process can't remove estrogen from the water. Birth control causes women to pee out a large amount of estrogen. In crowded areas this means your tap water can have a considerable amount of estrogen in it.

Paranoia doesn't even play into this.

>grow udders when you eat meat
I've seen plenty men grow udders from the meat they eat.. bullshit.

>In crowded areas this means your tap water can have a considerable amount of estrogen in it.
Only if you have terrible plumbing or a way that a woman could pee and contaminate it.

>tfw ocean & groundwater
>urge to play netball because of contamination :^)

> It's legal to run over a CIA nigger as long as they are space aliens. Ba ha. I have a feather in my cap.

What did he mean by this?

Proverbs for Paranoids:

1. You may never get to touch the Master, but you can tickle his creatures.

2. The innocence of the creature is in inverse proportion to the immorality of the Master.

3. If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

4.You hide, They seek.

5. Paranoids are not paranoids because they're paranoid, but because they keep putting themselves, fucking idiots, deliberately into paranoid situations.

Did he actually kill a federal agent? He's mentioned it several times, but I know he's a bit whacky.

I spit in the face of paranoia

Na that's from all the booze the drink which lowers native testosterone production.

>so do cobras :^)

>federal agent
I mean CIA nigger

>not using TempleOS in the year of our lord 2016