COSMO STREAMING AGAIN PART 11

Utter degeneracy. Ranting about the redpill, Sup Forums, soylent, asking for donations.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZl1vQBskSU

bump

STOP SHILLING FOR COSMO

sage

Do you think Cosmo developed gender dysphoria due to feeling inferior to women? Didn't he get friendzoned or something like that? I think if he manned up, got braces for a while and boosted his self esteem he would have beat this thing

No he's an ugly cunt. Probay realized that gel never get a girl so he decided to become a terrible attempt at one.

lost gf. fucked by john numbers. lost all wr's. couldn't recover

Nope, he had a loving girlfriend, top speedrunner and a successful streaming career with sponsors.

Literally had it all and threw it all away so he can larp as a ugly woman.

It really looks like it's leading up to suicide, doesn't it?

fucks sake, he even HAD a gf. what the fuck went wrong then, obviously he was never a girl in a boys body

My theory is that he started drinking soy based meal replacements constantly and it fucked with his brain chemistry.

The fuck am I looking at here. This person needs help.

>when John Numbers makes you his bitch so hard that you turn into one

Used to stream games. Speed running from what I have heard and now look at it. another victim of the 2015 lgbt acceptance wave.

what a trainwreck, i want to project vomit looking at it.

He fell for the dysphoria meme. :^)

this mufu will an hero or have a break down if we are subtle but consistent

this reminds me of Sup Forumsack in the day

Nigga look like Tiny Tim ha hah ah ha ha a

>Australians literally shilling for this disgusting unimportant subhuman for no reason at all

Why are Australians such disgusting shitposters here?

He's just rambling on about being 'born too early' and how 'he's stuck in the future'. The guy is fucking nanas and there are people in the chat encouraging him and calling him a 'beautiful woman'.

I think I need to lie down for a minute lad.

He got cucked so hard by John Numbers at the NWC he ended up like this.

This hideous self indulgent freak is sickening to me beyond all belief.

>"Give me 30 thousand dollars per year."

as he's lazily glancing around his room like a fucking druggie, holy fuck this is degenerate

My god he's gone absolutely bonkers.

Holy fuck, did any of you guys just see him fucking creepily laughing to himself?

Genuinely scary.

Cosmo wore nail polish like 4 years ago. He believed in the gender dysphoria meme before it was popular.

But once it became popular, he came out. Then his speedrunning career was over.

>stuck in the future
I'm not even gonna ask what the fuck he means. It's a Shame that people egg him on and bullshit him into believing that he's not an ugly fucker. He's gonna an hero soon enough, judging by his tone he doesn't seem happy.

This is what happens to kids who get into hardcore gaming.

This is your brain on speedrunning.

>4 years
Thats still ver recent. All trannys and tumblrkin you see today were gestating the.

He just listed the places he had travelled to and just started kind of drifting away,

Now he is taking 'another hit', isn't streaming drug use against Youtube policy?

What did he mean by this?

Another hit of what lol? A fucking meth pipe ?

>tfw he's just gone out of the room
I thought it would be like a bong hit, but I'm thinking it might be something a bit stronger.

Really makes you think

>Cosmo wore nail polish like 4 years ago
Nail polish is probably just a wierd autist copying the goth movement, a fad when he was in his developmental period. Actually transitioning is indicitive of more serious mental disorder.

With his skinny/unhealthy looks he might as well.

soylent

This.

Yeah he's lost his mind. I honestly feel bad for him as a human being. I was teasing him on the chat, but I don't really want the guy to kill himself. He needs help.

>I'll make content when Nintendo NX comes out in March. That is if I can still afford it and the apartment. That's why I need you guys to support me.

Fuck off parasite

does anyone know how much money he has/makes? is it even enough for food? fucking binge eating would have prob cured his illness

I've seen better looking smackheads. No joke
Soylant green ?

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

He just asked for money so he can keep his apartment and get a new console, I doubt he's even working.

M ARIJUANA

soylent meme

No weed has ever made me act like he is, that's some fucking opiates I tell you hwat.

>get a new console
I genuinely hate video games now

Not aware of it

lol make a few suicide jokes get banned from twitch show you pussy and camwhore constantly on it get a month ban

This guy got fucked over but he's certainly not helping the situation

its too bad he wasn't a hot chick big tit streamer nothing would have been done

Whos this guy?

(((Dylan Myers)))

>people are actually sponsoring him
>people are enabling this mans insanity

lmao i love how you retards act like "top speed runner" means anything and this freak of nature was actually making money

stop shilling this retarded bullshit here

>NEW SPONSOR!
>Welcome kill yourself narcissa!

kek

Fucking hell it's dancing.