Why was this allowed? Why did he live in a closet like that? Are there no Child Protective Services in UK?

Why was this allowed? Why did he live in a closet like that? Are there no Child Protective Services in UK?

I don't think harry could have called the child protective services.
Also that would really have fucked up the whole hogwarts thing. I think dumbledore wanted him to live with his aunt as he grew up.

>one of the dullest franchises

>Child Protective Services in UK

Euro's are just used to alcoholic abusers, but it's ok because they don't have guns.

>"N-No!"

Looks kinda comfy desu

Child-protective services are hilariously bad over here. Every couple of years, some toddler dies due to not being fed or beaten on daily basis and it gets revealed that the parents were reported like 50 times but CPS were on the fence about whether or not to take action
Theresa's austerity measures really haven't helped the problem lol

>Asian gangs'
Never fails to make me kek

Hogwarts was a pretty creepy place if you think about it. They literally kidnapped children.

those are some brown looking Asians

This is why Britain is the worst nanny state ever. They can't even nanny right.

>Zafran Xiao Cheng
>Lin Razak
>Lei Hussain Ping
>Mohsin Zhang
>Razwan Ryu Li

Totally asians

I would have liked to live in such a small space.

Very cozy. I would sometimes sleep in my closet when I was younger.

Do you have the webm of 20 officers being chased by one guy

I mean, the story would have kinda suffered if Harry had muggle foster parents who actually missed him when he ran away to Hogwarts.

Can we keep this shit contained on Sup Forums?

Why? It's a legitimate question. What's wrong in discussing it?

>Muh narrative

Might have been another book I read as a kid but didn't they move Harry into the spare "toy" bedroom on social services visits?

>imagine being this triggered when being confronted by reality

that looks comfy as fuck

something about protective blood as a later shoehorned plot device to explain why death eaters didn't come fuck his shit up

>please don't talk about real things this is my safe space

>1,400

amateurs

ronald weeeeeasly....it's leviosaaaaaaaaaaa

>horrific rape of children
>shit
>doesn't want to address the issue

Bigger than anything you can rent in london, honestly.

He isn't black so it's ok.
Keeping a white kid locked is "taking care of him".
Keeping a black kid locked is "slavery".

>Asian gangs

Are these niggers for real?

>what have i don

This.

>the pasta poster still hasn't showed up
wtf

gotta say Orwell was sort of a dumbass because newspeak DOESNT FUCKING WORK! So we now call every pickpocket that crosses the mediterranean sea a "refugee"? All that does is change the meaning from "person that needs help" to "asshole from the middle east that rapes kids and steals our stuff while taking our welfare". It doesnt really make people more sympathetic to refugees.

Same with calling arabs and Pakis "asians", nobody thinks of humble slant-eyed chinamen when they hear that anymore.

I don't think one person on the planet falls for that though, that's the thing. That headline looks almost fake.

American knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

The Asian continent is pretty big, user.

if it wasn't for the footsteps that looks comfy as fuck

>They literally kidnapped children.
they literally didn't

Yea. Him living in a closet is a cheap plot device for viewers to feel sympathy for him. Same with that goblin who was a slave. By the end of the film, I didn't give a shit about Harry. Only Hermione was the likable character.

thats cause when it happens its a big deal
in other countries shit like that happens all the time but noone talks about it cause its not news. in the uk it is news

>asian gangs

This is Sup Forums photoshop, right?

>Had a room
>Always fed and protected
Huh?

Also this
Calling child protective services is racist!!!!

di maria for 60 million what were they thinking??

/thread

I wish it was but no, they report mudslime attacks as Asian attacks too.

Asia is more than just Japan, China, and Korea you know. It's not like it's supposed to be misleading, it's just true.

people in britian refer to pakis,indians and those kinda people as "Asians"

I know, and it is totally correct and factual to do so.

yes but it would obviously confuse americans since they only call asians japanese,chinese,koreans and SEA

Wow no pasta yet?

So?
You support children being raped and the government covering it up?

Asians are yellow people, the dirty disgusting mudslimes should just be called muslims. It's like how they try to bring up white crime rates in the states by claiming mexicans are white.

not that guy but all 5 of the guys faces are prominently placed in full color. not much of a ruse to trick the public

>report them as asians instead of muslims or middle easterners
>not much of a ruse
Sure thing there, you're a real good goy aren't you? Want a pat on the head?

That Di Maria deal was fucking scandalous.

WHAT HAVE I DON

>doesn't want us talking about a film on the film board
Fuck off, you rectal belch.

pakistan is literally part of asia and, as I said, you can clearly see they aren't Chinese or whatever. great argument sweetie.

That's the thing, we pay more and more taxes for services that simply don't work, and the money evaporates. Our glory days as an empire as the only thing that are propping up our increasingly communist shithole island. I really need to move.

>people see the title and assume asians means actual asians
Most people hear or see a headline and that's all. You aren't really this naive are you?

lol murican edumacation

>don't ever bring up muzzies guys EVER
Goooood goy. Muzzies are your friend.

you can clearly see their faces by how the page is formatted and it's common knowledge that the London is full of pakis, who come from asia. unless you are a full throttle retard the connection is not hard to make.

This only east asians are Asians ia the most retarded thing. The first time Europeans used the term asia was to describe turkey(Anatolia) and everything on its east.

Fuck off Achmed you filthy shitskin.

>don't call them muslims dats wacisss call them asians
Yaaaaaaaas goy! Muslims are your friends!

Whites come to morroco and fuck young kids and do all other fucked up shit. Do you see us complaining about it every week.

Don't the HP books take place in like, the 1970's/80's?

Educate yourself.
The wordAsiaoriginated from the Ancient Greek word Ἀσία,[7]first attributed toHerodotus(about 440 BCE) in reference toAnatoliaor to thePersian Empire, in contrast toGreeceandEgypt.

It originally was just a name for the east bank of theAegean Sea, an area known to theHittitesasAssuwa. In early Classical times, theGreeksstarted using the term "Asia" to refer to the whole region known today asAnatolia(the peninsula which forms the Asian portion of present-dayTurkey). Eventually, however, the name had been stretched progressively further east, until it came to encompass the much larger land area with which we associate it today, while the Anatolian Peninsula started being called "Asia Minor" or "The Lesser Asia" instead.

>still doesn't get it
Are you really this dense or is this just a game of "I was just pretending to be stupid"? If that's the case you win, I've never confronted stupidity on this level.

You are the retard. They are called asians in uk because they are the most common asian type of poeople. People got used to call them asians instead of muslim or indian. They use the term everywhere not only when they commit crimes. Its the official term. Uk isn't fucking america. When someone says asian there they think about pakis and indians and not japs and chinks like we americans think. Now kys

You're right, why not just call them humans. No need for specifics on things like this amirite? After all we're all just good lil goys.

because he wasn't a muslim.

They do just not in the main title.

Are you all reratded? "Asian" has always implied Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi in the UK

if only they had knives....

>lives better than 63% of all Amerikuk children by having a house AND food!

muggle detected

>be American
>carry gun
>get shot anyway

>carry gun
>get shot at maccy ds

>fall over and scratch leg
>go bankrupt from medical bills and forced to become a meth kingpin

>accidentally brush past someone while walking
>sued for majority of your assets

>go to school
>get shot

>go on holiday to las vegas
>get shot

>buy some skittles and iced tea from shop
>get shot

>go to fastfood restaurant
>get shot for not tipping

>go to another fast food restaurant
>get shot for not consuming 5k+ kcals worth of food

They didn't hit him, so tu they're fine. Psychological violence is fine, so but you're kid into closet, lock him there for several days if he did something bad, don't give him food, it's all fine. But one slap on the butt and you're going to jail criminal

funny that your state taxes you so much more heavily and has many more restrictions on freedom but doesn't protect children from their own shitty parents even 25% as well.

Came here to post that.

>tipping at a fast food restaurant

Yeah nobody actually does this but yeah America has backwards retarded shit in general.

wtf? if he did that here he would be shot

No because it's part and parcel.

also shoehorned in that the horcuxes made his aunt and uncle hated him because jk rowlings a fucking pussy cunt

Years later Rowling tried to justify the shitiness of the Dursleys by making out they were cunts to Harry because he was a corcrux. The truth, however, is that Rowling couldn't write anything more than a one dimensional "bad" family in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>It's not like it's supposed to be misleading
Go fuck yourself, scum.

Brits are embarrassing.

based

Truly

Took entirely too long. 0/10 apply yourself

You don't expect any of the people you replied to to be able to point to Pakistan on a map, much less be aware that it's in asia, right?

There's only one solution that will clear up both our problems right away. When will enough people understand what that solution is?

what is that dude even holding