So, why doesn't Sup Forums get a job in the movie industry...

So, why doesn't Sup Forums get a job in the movie industry? Most of you seem to have a pretty extensive knowledge on films.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahahah

but what if they get harvested by juice

because I'm not jewish

Not jewish enough.

I'm not willing to fuck some jew

>Sup Forums
>job

Kek. It does amaze me that most people on this board don’t even have the most basic knowledge of industry terms. People here don’t even know what an extra is.

Cause it takes at least ten years to do something else than serve coffee, and maybe after that you can become someone's assistant.
At least sending a script has a yes or no answer.

shut the fuck up

It’s just the truth. Sup Forums is dumb as fuck as a board. Probably the worst on Sup Forums when it comes to being knowledgeable about its topic.

It takes time and money...
I'm trying!

All the intelligent posters left when bane posting died down.

Cry more faggot. You're all a bunch of basement dwelling, pseudo-intellectual, contrarian neckbeard sacks of garbage that project your own insecurities by shit talking others and acting like you have extensive knowledge of film, when in reality none of you have a fucking clue.

big capeshit fan, I assume?

It’s also one of the entry level boards so there’s a constant influx of dumbshit teens that just want to troll and post off topic bait.

Your own fault to imagine they would. Why would you think so?

Really? Like Bane posters were intelligent, you mean?

Fair point. This is primarily a board for discussing nerd culture movies and TV and gossiping about celebrities. People very rarely post threads about actually creating stuff these days which is a shame.

>Most of you seem to have a pretty extensive knowledge on films.

lel. NuRunner 204reddit and Mad Max: Fedora Road are considered good here. absolute toppest lel

Even on /lit/ it's not half the time creative talk, but maybe some boards can get lucky

There are those among us that are really skilled as fuck.

And they are both good

Here's the thing user. Television and Film are both designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator and to sell advertisements.
There's no bar to entrance for even the most basic pleb.

>projecting this hard on a Micronesian canoe-discussion forum

newfag

Who says we don't?

>Most of you seem to have a pretty extensive knowledge on films
my fucking sides

>not getting the joke
kys already

>Sup Forums
>job

Blade Runner's pretty decent, if overrated, to be fair. But it's been such a weak year in films otherwise that you can understand
Mad Max though... yeah, complete trash and no idea how it gets the love it does

This is really good. What software did you use?

how to become gaffer? and don't give me that theater production degree shit

no casting couch for me

Because that would involve face-to-face interaction with other human beings, and a catastrophic reduction in vidya and tv time. It might well literally kill the neckbeard.

It is not me, it was some guy in Disaster Artist trailer thread, wish I knew

>flyover state people

>Most of you seem to have a pretty extensive knowledge on films.
Maybe 6 years ago. Now the place is swarming with Sup Forumsedditors.

A pretty huge portion of this board isn’t even from the U.S.

I am from Russia.

Houston Texas is a Coastal city and the east and west coast fags will just have to accept that

I am also russia