Obamacare passes

>Obamacare passes
>people like this now have insurance
>they think it's the Democrats' doing so they vote Left for life
>all at the cost of the taxpayer

Can vote buying ever be stopped?

Can we talk about her? Why is she with this beta loser? Is he youtube rich or something? whats the catch here.

you don't understand how the ACA works

also, it was all the Democrats' doing

he's youtube rich and a bullprepper

She looked better on the other pic.

yea the further you zoom out the worse it gets

>giant fat cuck
>democrat

No, it cant. "When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic." - Benjamin Franklin

Man I don't get it youtube rich isn't even that rich for most youtubers.

Yes there are outliers like pewdiepie but there is no way boogie is pulling in more than 100k a year off youtube if that.

It's 1 $ per 1000 views he also gets sponshorships and other stuff he probably makes close to a million each year

>lazy fat fucks now entitled to full coverage despite many pre-existing conditions (diabetes, heart disease, colon cancer)
>no requirement to get fit because "muh fat shaming"
>health care costs skyrocket to keep these tub-o-lards alive against all laws of nature
>insurance companies begin losing money out the ass and have to jack up rates on other plans to make up for it

Now I'm paying $100 more than I did last year and will probably end up paying more next year because everyone is equal and deserves to be treated like special princess snowflakes despite being unable to take care of themselves.

You get about $2000 dollars for a million views on Youtube. He has 548 million views, so he's probably got a solid million dollars from Youtube (before taxes and all that). Considering he's been doing it for only a few years, I'd say yeah he probably is earning a lot of money.

>1 $ per 1000 views
no its not they got rid of that years ago, or at least im sure no decent sized youtuber makes money off ad revenue they don't get themselves

>greece doesn't understand how money works
No surprises there. There is absolutely no way boogie makes a million a year. He'd be lucky to pull 200K

He probably makes that just from Youtube revenue alone. He also get's money from referrals donations Patreon sponshorship deals he gets money from Twitch from social media merchandise and dozens other smaller stuff. 500k is the absolute minimum he makes a year

What's his food bill though?

>being so fat that you have to grow facial hair to create the illusion of having a chin
J U S T
U
S
T

f-fuck you

>unemployed
>try to get obamacare
>monthly cost for me with $0 income is $484 without subsidies
>pay out of pocket to see a doctor
>waiting room is packed with nuggers and spics
>they all have free obamacare
>receptionist asks me for insurance
>have none
>sorry we only see insured people now due to obamacare mandates
>aww come on I have money
>were calling the cops if you dont leave right now

Fuck healthcare and insurance. Youre better off buying an emergency medical kit and patching yourself up any goddamned way.

Fuck you OP he actually earns money. At least 30k a month.

Is fucking anything on this shithole genuine anymore or does everything have to be some thinly veiled troll?