David Fincher hates MCU

screenrant.com/david-fincher-criticizes-marvel-studios/

>“Look, there’s a very large talent pool of people who are- don’t feel there’s much for them in terms of sustenance working for Marvel. And I think that if we can make a playground for them that is thoughtful, adult, interesting, complex, challenging stories and figure out ways to pull them into it, there’s a chance at something that isn’t lassoed and hogtied by three acts. And there’s something else that doesn’t have to be 22-minute half hour or have a cliffhanger. I think it is an exciting time.”

The MCU has become some sort of polar opposite to the author-driven idea of film.

>Fincher's a hack until he agrees with my bias
good ol' Sup Forums, never change

nyu ftw

>Fincher is a hack
What retard said this?

Sucks when his JewFlix shit show gets mysteriously canceled

Fincher DC kino when?

Indians on Sup Forums

Reminder that it was the MCU that gave birth to the term "capeshit".

>Series of films are made to form a cohesive narrative and universe and avoid the issues that plague comics today with multiple authors fucking up the story and forcing future authors to make sense of the mess to tell their story
>bawww its not muh arthouse feelfest

If Kevin Feige wanted a television series, he should've made one.

Fincher is one to talk, all his movies are generic to a fault

If Fincher is generic, then the MCU is dog shit that has become dry over time and someone puked all over it and that also went dry.

>DCcucks still judge movies by stills
This is pitiful. They also judge BvS by what it was supposed to be, rather than the shitfest it was.

Can't wait for 200 replies of third-world Marvel shills calling Fincher a hack.

Both true statements

Isn't funny how now there are people on Sup Forums who actually defend shit visuals in film? What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
Disney launched a program to control social media narrative. This is why they are so stubborn and ever-present.

"marvel flicks are reddit garbage, Zack Snyder capekinos is where is it's at"
-David Fincher

>People not liking DC capeshit is a Disney conspiracy

Or maybe nobody likes ninth grade religious symbolism and platitudes about the nature of man in a movie with a dick in a bat costume

Who even talked about DC you overly paranoid Marvel shill? It's so fucking obvious you are here just to damage control how fucking shit Marvel is so all you can do is wage corporate wars.

James Cameron definitely thinks that.

But it isn't?

I said "when" you retard

James Cameron is just as senile as Ridley Scott at this point. Fuck off with this Avatar shit. "Genius" my ass.

Are you so butthurt over the MCU being called out for the bland piece of shit it is? It's worse than the fucking Bayformers movies at this point. And DC is right there with them.

Based Fincher. Get prepared for all the madbutt man-babies.

>1 movie has average CGI and suddenly its bad.
No. I like storytelling more than anything else, and, even though I didnt love SM:H it wasnt as bad as neckbeards make it out to be
>still posting stills
thanks for proving me right.

Oh yes, the good ol' circlejerking and falseflaggin. Ebin.

>No. I like storytelling more than anything else
I like the storytelling that doesn't reduce Spider-Man to an Avengers fucking wannabe.

I like the storytelling that doesn't interrupt every action scene with unneccessary infuriating quips.

I like the storytelling that is actually consistent from start to finish and doesn't have characters swap personalities in between scenes

I like the storytelling that doesn't serve to simply advertise as many MCU heroes in one film as possible.

Just bring back Raimi for fucks sake the MCU is a trainwreck.

>I like storytelling more than anything else
So read a book. Film is a visual medium.

>Comparing Tommy's real hollywood production with Mickey Mouse stuff.

Then why do you like Homecoming? It was a boring mess. Was anyone actually excited during the Washington Monument scene that dragged on for 30 minutes but had the most predictable outcome anyways?

See, here's the problem. I could argue against everything you said, but you have your mind set on hating everything Marvel related. Call it N. goggles, call it enlightment, call it however you want. You only use movies to have something to complain about. I choose to speak only about the films I like.
But I like the storytelling. (You) read a book.
Want me to list every single detail I liked about the movie? Why?

So your storytelling and visual standards are so low you'll enjoy MCU garbage. More power to you.

He is right. Though he's probably putting it nicely.

But only DC super heroes wear capes

Why do critics like the MCU? I don't get it. It's so fucking bad. Worse than Michael Bay who they always hate.