You can't keep this up.

I want a na'vi gf

You have to go back

BASED

>starshit btfo
>capeshit btfo
>redditors btfo
Can't wait.

BASED Jim is going to redefine kino, AGAIN.

Based.

Wait hang on lads it was 1158 days a few days ago according to Avatar poster. Something smells fishy here.

I like this .webm

FALSE

It was 1,159 days yesterday until December 18, 2020. I won't fall for your tricks and no decent user should either.

Will Abatap come back to us?

You N'WAH

Abatap killed himself years ago.

Can't wait till Avatar 2 bros

I post this question every time and i only get shit posting in return. What the fuck are they even going to do for the sequel? It's going to be boring as shit dealing with some dumb navi tribe shit. There's no military and they probably won't be back till the 3rd or 4th. There's no Jake in this one the cast is a bunch of faggot little kids.

>doubting the emperor
>watching films for the plot and the cast

See? Shitposting like this. Not a fucking answer. I'm genuinely asking a question. What is there honestly to do with the avatar lore?

op so dumb, knows nothing, like little child,
but also soo brave

I'm not shitposting, it is a literal non-issue for the medium of film.

Humans are coming back to Pandora for the rest of their metal. Jack and Ney'tiri have children that have been born and started to mature by the time a round trip from Earth to Pandora brings another wave of humans.

Two part sequel being filmed concurrently showing the lead up and climax of the final battle for Pandora. Really hoping blue smurfs get BTFO at least in the first film.

You've been conditioned by Marvel to expect every sequel to be a vapid rehash with no consequences or character growth.
>There's no Jake in this one
Objectively wrong

Finally a fucking answer. Thank you. That sounds ok. I REALLY don't give a fuck about their kids and hopefully they're killed off in first or second half

there will be humans in all films. And since the setting still is largely non-defined Cameron can do all sort of things. There simply isn't enough information to pinpoint specifically what they will be about.

I hope there will be much more Neytiri and her cute broken English

Never watched marvel movies autist. Christ you people are obsessed with comic movies

why does a hightech VTOL have maschinegun nests on top of it ?

Im amazed humans dont just annex the world in an imperialist fashion and bring civilization/enlightment to them.

can't wait

Yeah some of the kids will probably get killed for muh feels and Jack's battle for his new home. I know that somehow they're going to win, even though humans could BTFO the blue fucks so easily it would make their heads spin.

There's really no telling what direction the story is going to take, but all we really know are that Jack has kids. So draw your conclusions from that.

Also based Qauritch is in all 4 movies, confirmed by Cameron himself. So somehow he either cheated death or there are clones of him.

I guess you didn't watch the movie. It was a shuttle that was re-purposed as a bomber, dropping those pallets of mining charges. They were expecting a fight so the shuttle needed defenses onboard.

It'd be a shame if you died before release, though I'm sure other anons will take your place It'd be a shame nonetheless. Hang in there.

Nvm, Earth in that setting is like a feudal corporatist government. Its more or less ancap.

considering so many characters are coming back from the dead will Neytiris sister Sylwanin come back?
Imagine she having a threesome with her sister and Jake

Maybe his spirit or whatever was absorbed into that Mother Nature shit they were talking about

>we will have the 8th season from game of thrones before avatar 2

>>we will have the 8th season from game of thrones before avatar 2

how would HFY-fags ever recover if he came back as a reincarnated na'vi?
He'll still be the villain in any case. It would be cool if Eywa brought him back for some reason but he was still antagonistic towards the na'vi and thinks he's fucking with them but in the end he's just getting played by Eywa just as planned

>if he came back as a reincarnated na'vi?
That would be kind of horrific

I fell for the fake poster's tricks too that day :(
This one's legit.

>we will have more gratuitous fantasy lewdery with barely engaging plot before more gratuitous fantasy lewdery with barely engaging plot
Eh.

>tfw you will live to see Lucasarts and Marvel freed from the yoke of Disney in your time

do NOT compare avatar to shitty TV-series

wow

I really hope you stick to this and post every day until the very end. That'd be more exciting than the actual film, to see you see it through.

I wish you luck

Thanks user. I hope I make it.

I hope we all make it.

>filename
Yeah, no similarities at all. Go home, James Cameron, you're just being surly as usual.

t. cuck

James Cameron is GOD.

Your memes are of no consequence. It has been laid bare before the world that all tropey bullshit is equal in the end, whether it is an unending War of the Roses with dragons and titties or a 3D-gimmicking space Pocahontas.

I missed you

>implying Neytiri is royalty
>implying na'vi society is a monarchy
>implying Neytiri has a title
>implying Neytiri needs to check her perfect teeth
>implying Neytiri knows what a mirror is
>implying Zoe is a bad actress

Anime is cancer

Serious question, how would you react if the next Avatar was about alien invasion?

you mean like the first?

>Avatar haters
LMAO

AVIII!

feel like pure shit just want her back lads

>implying Neytiri is royalty
A daughter of a clan leader and clan matriarch is heir to the rulership of the tribe and thus inherently royalty.
>implying na'vi society is a monarchy
And apparently you are implying that tribal kingship is not what is exemplified in our shitty female lead's father figure.
>implying Neytiri has a title
She is the incumbent Tsahík, that is plenty title.
>implying Neytiri needs to check her perfect teeth
For lessons in acting, maybe.
>implying Neytiri knows what a mirror is
I agree, she is too dumb to understand the basics of a reflective surface.
>implying Zoe is a bad actress
Her and Emilia both.

user so wrong, and silly
but also so daredevil

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DE WHITE HUMENS AT

Cancer

Mournhold. City of lights! City of magic!

Neytiri getting it from behind

very rude

no need for pleasantries with these roodibloos

user so angry, because he realizes what childish, little cunt his fufu is,
but also so bad boy

Cancer

I can't be sure, but I feel this may be the worst thread on Sup Forums in a while.

ur a fag

it leaked already faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=D4_3bYtUuL8

Neytiri's only "heir" to the matriarch position, and she can still not be chosen if she fucks up. Also it was her sister that was meant to be matriarch in which case Neytiri wouldn't get shit.
Neytiri also has no need for mirrors when Eywa provides all the reflective surfaces you need right in nature

And stop implying Zoe is a bad actress. She's not and anyone saying otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about

ah-bloo-bloo

Genuinely embarrassed for you bud

Where have all you Jimbros been the last three years. Good to know this board is back to its senses again.

>implying we were gone

can someone explain why this is coming out over a decade after the first?

surely they weren't waiting on "technology to advance" again to make it look more realistic, right?

>this thread gets 100+ replies every day
Sup Forums truly is the greatest board

Busy counting their profits from Avatar 1

BASED

Jim put a ridiculous amount of time and effort into writing all 4 sequels at the same time

anyone played Avatar game? How is it?

the Zelda clone on DS is the patricians choice

This one? It's pretty fun. It's sort of like an RPG where you can choose whether to side with the humans or the Na'vi, there are tons of different regions, and you can customize your character's outfit, weapons, abilities, etc. It takes place before the movie so only a few characters from the movie are in it though.

Only downside is it's REALLY easy to play as a human, you're op af

Are they going to fix the font?

what's wrong with the font?

Based Goose is the avatarposter.
youtu.be/jVhlJNJopOQ

>Lang confirmed to make comeback as Quaritch
>Terminator franchise rights confirmed to revert back to Cameron in 2019

We all know what that means.

Why does Film Media want Avatar 2 to fail so much?

Americans need a laugh track to know when to laugh

>hurr durr story no matter me like the pretty pictures xD
Stop posting.

(((Media))))

Cameron isn't Jewish. Connect the dots.

>this is what butthurt haters actually believe
cry more

It's the culture war, you're either on one side or the other. Let me spell some out
Trump -- Hillary
iPhone -- Android
Sup Forums -- Reddit
Fun allowed -- No fun allowed
RS3 -- Old School RuneScape
Prequels -- Sequels
Interstellar -- Reddit Interstellar hate
Black Flag -- Rogue
Futurists -- "Why spend money on space when theres so much suffering on earth"?????
Dogs -- Cats
Pro SpaceX -- Anti SpaceX
Morrowind -- Oblivion
New Vegas -- 3/4
Space shuttle was shit -- Space shuttle was good
Ironically confederate -- Union

etc. etc. etc. Anyone on the left of this chart, generally speaking, is a total bro while everything on the right is (((shit)))