So did he die or not?

So did he die or not?

>So did he die or not?

Yea man, James Gandalfini died a few years back.

The cut to black was the moment when the FBI burst through the door and arrested him.

Again with this shit...
Can't I just get a straight answer out of you people?!

Nah, the door was Paulie.

Paulie: "EY OH! T GOOD THING I GOT HERE WHEN I DID, BECAUSE THE VIRGIN MARY APPEARED BEFORE ME AND TOLD ME THAT I WOULD NEED TO RESCUE, MY GOOD FRIEND ANTHONY SOPRANO FROM AN INFINITE PURGATORY LOOP, MAMMA MIA I HAD TO LEAVE MY GABBAGOOL ON THE TABLE IT WAS SO URGENT. WELL ANYWAYS NOW THAT I'VE CRACKED THIS UHhh-- INFINITO TIME LOOP OR WHATEVER, YOU UHHH.... MIND IF I GET A BITE OUT OF YOUR SANDWICH TONY? TONY? TONY WHERE YOU GOING?? COME BACK!

he had a panic attack

carm made him go back to therapy

melfi took him back and he subjected her to another 5 years of stealing recipes out of her magazines before dying of a final heart/panic attack in his pool

Watch it, Paulie.

Meadow came through the door and Tony was able to spend a few hours with his family before the FBI arrested him

Yes. He had a heart attack a few years ago. It was all over social media.

No that guy was just a dude who needed to take a shit.
They just didn't know how to end the series

SHE WAS A FUCKING HOOOOAAAEEEERRRSEEE

>So did he die or not?
that was the whole point

Yes. He stopped believing.

he definitely died

JUST A CITY BOI

>shot from the 3 o'clock position

absolute kino, based mikey got his revenge in the end

Let me tell you a couple of three things: Members Only Jacket

who else went on the sopranos bus tour in new jersey?
vito literally follows the bus around with his car to sell signed photos.
he looked annoyed when i kept calling him 'vito'.

Of all the moments in the show I think this was the saddest

How did Junior's health deteriorate so quickly? One season he was fine then the next he was completely demented

HE TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE

He went on dealing with the Mobster life he was sick of. Every day wondering if he would catch a bullet. That's what the final scene meant. Every time someone burst through a door, he's wondering if it is a hit man.

A SINGER IN A SMOKEY ROOM

Sopranos has some pretty large time gaps but doesn't draw attention to them, like Meadow will get new jobs over episodes that would take months normally

Really? I thought it was a pretty realistic portrayal.

STRANGERS WAITING

UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD

They pretty much lobotomized him to make him more docile.

THEIR SHADOWS, SEARCHING IN THE NIGHT

my grandma has Alzheimer and all it took was 1 year. She couldn't communicate properly and all she did was watching tv and it's the same show over and over.

Yeah, the customers entering the diner gave him a heart attack

Shoulda called him Tone.

Christopher's actor pretty much confirmed that he is in an interview a few years ago.

we did? That's nice

>thinking it matters rather tony died or not