twitter.com/RealRonHoward/status/920320502320771073
youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&t=5345s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo_(2017_film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boring

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI

twitter.com/RealRonHoward/status/920320502320771073

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
Well in fact Ron Howard is a fine director, it might be good.

>Disney Wars
>Good
>Ron Howard
>Fine director
Sup Sup Forumsmblr.

Will Star Wars fatigue become a thing or will normies and plebs eat this shit up?

In 10 years maybe.

This... This isn't real is it? I really think I've slipped into another universe, or the government is experimenting with alternative dimensions without us knowing.

one movie per year isn't that much, i'm sure disney has studied this stuff

pfffftahahahahahahahahaha

>look how contrarian i am! a beautiful mind and rush are bad movies!

>the movie nobody asked for
I hate star wars so Im starting to think it might be good

The Absolute State of Star Wars

I think it's already happening. Most normies I know aren't even excited for the Last Jedi.

Solo will be the first critical failure and it won't meet expectations at the box office.

Solo?

The normies will go, the normies are the majority of the asses in seats.

This.

It'll still gross a billion because Americans

Glamorous Solos 4

Solo?

More like So Long to his acting career after this flop

The fucking bitch that did in star wars. I fucking hate her so much

Ron Howard is a shit failed director. No wonder he accepted to be the second hand on this joke of a movie.
>Inferno
>In the Heart of the Sea
>Rush
>Angels & demons
>Da vinci
>Cinderella Man
>THE GRINCH
Most of his films are major box office flop and they all suck.

So far its one movie per year. There will be no fatigue, but in time they will make less and less money. Starting with this Solo ,movie. Ive seen all star wars movies so far at least5 times, and I have no desire to see this one, not eaven once

>Solo
>It's actually a buddy movie between young Han, Lando, and Chewie

>Rich Evans actually came up with a better title than the actual title
How the FUCK did that happen?

yo The Grinch is great

Fuck yeah. Just replace the lead actor who looks like an insufferable cunt with someone else.

Honestly just give it to Gossling.

Marvel has 3 movies a year and people still can't get enough

>this song is not canon anymore now that disney ruined his story into a depressing shitfest
goddamnit

I don't get why they would do a shitty Han Solo movie no one wants first. I find it hard to believe they don't realize Han Solo is 100% Harrison Ford.

Why not just do the Obi-wan movie first? free reason to have a lightsaber in the film.
At least with Ewan and his Obi-wan we know he can look and act the part. Is Ewan not a name to normies? Hes been in a decent number of good movies.

"I'm too old for this shit."

What are you even babbling about, retard?

they'll surely ramp it up

Maybe, but honestly there's barely any hype among normies for it. People want a Kenobi or Boba Fett or Darth Vader movie, no one wants this.

If you've seen the film I don't see a reason why you wouldn't understand it.

>prequel apologists
Scoff.

He certainly wasn't casted for his talent, I guess that's why Phil&Lord didn't like him. They auditionne 3000 guys all over the world and kathlenn kennedy told them 'nah, you're taking that guy, he was discovered by Spielberg at bar mizvah, it's a family thing. Skills don't matter, it's about nepotism"

>a beautiful mind and rush are bad movies!
Correct

I can't believe Microsoft torpedoed the lead they had over Sony with that Kinect crap.

If you have problems communicating, I don't see a reason why you'd bother posting.

I mean they did a war movie first with Rogue One, which delivers the space battles that people want out of Star Wars, complete with Death Star and Vader.

And an Obi-Wan movie is coming. They haven't said if it'll be Ewan or not though (I won't bother if he's not in it)

>a solo Solo film

That still leaves you with two insufferable cunts in Donald Glover and Emilia Clarke

rush is amazing.

also, way to cherry pick your argument faggot

>2 000 000 views
murrica fuck yeah

>Milking the franchise's nostalgia
>Unnecessary prequels, "new" films are nothing but references and tired reusing of old plots.
>Not making sure to establish fun new neat ideas in order to keep on milking the franchise forever

They're the architects of their own demise, but it's not going to matter, by the time people grow tired of nothing but nostalgia and references they'll have already made billions.

I have a problem communicating because you don't understand my post?

what's going on here

Clearly, yet you keep going instead of clarifying your retarded mumbling and half assed assumptions.

>prequel apologists desperate for ammo
>the worst disney has shat out is some mediocre prequel
>nothing will ever match the caliber of radioactive shit Lucas put the franchise through
I agree that they should put the franchise to rest for a while, but what GL did to cinema as a whole is inexcusable.
Those special editions were the work of some kind of super satan.

Yeah because I don't want to explain it, would take too much time

I thought that Obi-Wan movie news was fake news.

It would require having a point to begin with.

I choose to believe that this is what really happened immediately following the end of RoTJ

The point is in the song, which I was refering to

>everyone that doesn't like nu wars is a prequel apologist
actually I recognize that the vast majority of this series is stinking shit

why is not called Han Solo?

Did anybody ever see the Star Wars: Clone Wars movie? I just want to say it was one of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure of sitting through.

>mfw its real
fucking disney

no one wants this shit

IT'S THE MILLENIUM FALCON! OH MY GOD, IT'S THE MILLENIUM FALCOOOOOOOOOON!

source pls this sounds famliar, is it RLM?

Is this seriously what they are calling this movie?

This name seems very unimaginative.

>Lucasarts think they slick, he dabbin!

No wonder Ford hates Star Wars.

Disney will have a hard time topping Rogue One. Since that movie is the better one of the Disney era of Star Wars.

It's from a montage of reaction videos RLM used in the TFA Plinkett review. Don't know who that exact cunt was.

Skip to 1:22:10, for example: youtube.com/watch?v=miVRaoR_8xQ&t=5345s

the falcon, I'm familiar with it

Should've been a space western titled "The Man Who Shot First"

Why did they name him after a Norwegian soft drink?

You mean Polish ice cream?

Don't think those guys are too happy about the title: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solo_(2017_film)

I clapped!

>we want new ideas!

No please, go back to recycling shit!

I unironically love this song

Why did they steal the name and the colour scheme from an Australia drink??

>laziest fucking title they could think of
>HERE YOU GO, MY PAVLOVIAN FRIENDS, THIS IS YOUR CUE TO CHEER
Ron Howard must be dead inside. Dead and stuffed with money.

OK. tha nk
s

There will be product placement in the movie

>since 1973

Nigga pls. The soda started up in 1934

Best trailer in years.

directing isn't difficult.
disney just want ones who do as theyre told.

You mean my sex life?

yesss

Fuck you buddy Donald Glover is great.

>not calling it Han's Solo Movie

I sort of feel like this movie is already dead in the water because Han Solo and Harrison Ford are pretty much inseparable in peoples' minds and the character is un-recastable. However, the only way this shit will be barely watchable is if they make it a truly one-off spin-off movie about an adventure in Han's past that has got nothing to do with the original trilogy

But because it's Disney Star Wars you just KNOW it will be absolutely stuffed with pointless references, foreshadowing, and unnecessary backstory

So for example
>Greedo will be in it
>Jabba the Hutt will be in it
>Young Luke/Obi Wan/Leia will have a le epic cameo
>Literally everything about Han's mysterious rogue character will be dragged into the open (we will have to know where he was born, who his parents were, how he got into smuggling, etc. etc.)
>It will completely undermine his characterisation in A New Hope by having him always having been a good guy and a supporter of the Rebels

Mark my words

>I just want to go home and flick my bean why did han solo have to arrange a dance party
>I'm cold
>aren't there more important things to be doing right now?
>wh-where do I put my hands

>Emilia Clarke
Who does she even play in this movie?

I really hate the whole "a STAR WARS story" tag.

>movie title is the protagonist last name
why they do this?

its the only good thing about the spin offs so far imo

Hope your ready for
>Fett
>Kenobi
>Palpatine (I really hope they do it)
>the Hutt

really nigga?

What an awful, uncreative, boring title. It'll probably reflect the film though.

>disney thinks han solo is a watchable character without ford fucking it up being a smartass to lukas.

ahahahahahaha.

Based Disney taking the big risks