Why does Sup Forums hate gamer girls so much...

Why does Sup Forums hate gamer girls so much? Most of the ones I meet are more chill and down to earth than most women plus they're rarely feminists from my experience, what gives Sup Forums?

>generic why do women do X thread #4858903

fuck off

Why not just gamer, why does it need to be girl gamer, fucking attention seeking cunts.

99% of "gamer girls" are cunts like the rest of the female population as well as the male population

Sup Forums just straight up hates gamers. Dont know why, Everspace is amazing.

piss

>it's another women ruin my hobby and try an change it episode.

Cause 99% of them are poser cunts Just like the girls who are trolling the streets in DC comic shirts .

The image you posted holds the answer to your question. Fucking identity gamers.

I'm glad my gf likes to larp like a post ww2 housewife. A crack addiction costs less than what she spends on bakeware and knickknacks at antique shops.

Because video games are degenerate and fill you with a sense of accomplishment without there being an actual accomplishment.

You are wasting your life collecting pixels.

I don't, I just hate attention whores.

>HAI GUISE IM A GAMER GIRL

You don't see guys advertising their genitalia in video games like girls.

gaming men are rude, sexist, racist, dumb

I would gladly pick any 'gamer gurl' over 12yo COD-playing white pricks

Yeah well, that's just, like, your opinion man.

Truth hurts, I know. Instead of denying it, accept it and change your ways.

I like to scream nigger faggots and so on while gaming if shit hits the fan and girl are mostly annoyed by that and they are on average not as good as men

all of them are somewhat crazy without exceptions

>Why does Sup Forums hate gamer girls so much?

They often fake and if they aren't fake they are conceited and spoiled

Not to mention saddled with psychological baggage that, if it were on a man, no woman would put up with.

never met one
never played shitty online multiplayers anyway (except mars explorer but there's only ever 3 people on the server at any one time)
can't see what objection anyone would have to the concept of a female gamer

THOSE ARE THE FUCKIN' RULES!

GO HOME

Pls chill Mohammarov