Why are there so few successful black actresses?

>This thread is very much on-topic. It's about actresses in movies and Sup Forums

Why are there so few successful black actresses? Especially ones with natural hair. I can only think of racism as the best answer.

>there're many attractive black actresses
>there're many talented black actresses
>...

Must be racism right? Especially considering that there're almost no actresses with natural hair...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89081707/#q89081924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The last thread got wrongly deleted.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/89081707/#q89081924

Who is that?

cause they're stupid and do stuff like in that webm

because harvey is only into mayo

same reason there aren't a lot of successful asian people acting at all, there aren't particularly many black people in the first place in america and a good portion of them don't pursue acting as a career. there's tons of very successful male actors and especially athletes so racism in the entertainment industry, at least towards black people specifically, doesn't exist.

I don't know, probably because they make up 15% of the USA population?

Now that all the PEDOs are leaving Hollywood will we finally get some THICC Chocolate Goddesses on the big screen??

Bait thread.

Also, black chicks in general aren't great at anything. They think everyone owes them everything even more than white chicks do.so they just show up and go through the motions and expect the get everything handed to them.
Its not their fault though because "b-but racism!" Retards constantly tell them that they are owed everything, or else racism.

Besides that, there are hard working black actresses who rise to leading lady levels. Look at gamora in gotg. I man yeah, she's green, but the dude with the metal Mohawk is blue and almost every cast member isn't human. She's still a black actress in a leading role. And its not because she showed up and demanded the mean ol white guys to give her the role

It does seem to exist towards black actresses though. I mean why the difference between black women and men?

But whites only make up like 56% of the population... so white actresses are overrepresented if you look at the demographics.

Could this be an actual reason? HW producers don't like black women?

go back to Sup Forums

maybe t b h

>Bait thread.
No. You sound really racist btw.

They're probably too stupid to act

>>there're many attractive black actresses
>>there're many talented black actresses
nah

>the least desirable demographic in the world
>wow I wonder why they are not in movies

if you want to watch chimps just go to the zoo.

that's not racism if it only exists towards one gender of any given race, that's sexism. also
>56% of the population
maybe in tumblr's dreams, but currently it's 77%. and in hollywood specifically, it's still around the same at 78%. even throughout all of california it's barely different at 72%. the overwhelming majority are still white. black people make up 6.5% of the california population.

This. If you want to talk about actual Hollywood racism, the Latino population of CA is insanely high, but you rarely see them cast in leading roles or even as extras, despite setting the entire film or series in LA.

need black gf to make me pay for slavery!!

Majority of actresses can't act for shit +Jews don't want to fuck black women.

>why the difference between black women and men?
Men have to bring talent to the table and put in considerable amount of effort, women only their looks. The same apply to blacks.

>Gamora is black actress
She is about as black as Icelander's arse after particularly long winter

>can't even see the fucking face
What's the point of webms like this?

Latinos have the same problem that asian actors have - name ONE of them that isn't B-class TV series extra.

>tfw Jade will never give me two rides

>but currently it's 77%
Not true.

>no , you sound really racist btw
Not him but you sound like youre an idiot.

>Gamora
Her parents are Dominican and Puerto Rican
How is that black?

The webm you posted is atleast 40% white. Full blooded negroids don't look like that

For Asian actors I can think of a few, but they'd do better in their native countries anyways. Really, it's hard to break into TV and film as IS, let alone if you have an accent. The only ones who really succeeded were Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan. Even Jet Li kind of vanished.
I can think of NO good Latino actors, though. All the ones I've met personally are infinitely better then anyone on television saying SUPPORT LATINO Rights, but they're mostly stage over film in any case.

sofia vergera
penelope cruz
jennifer lopez
guillermo del toro if we're counting directors
danny trejo
louis ck
george lopez if he still counts, his show ran for a while

adults go to the theater to watch attractive people's faces for 1.5+ hours. black females are legit bottom tier. they only flourished in Africa because niggers will fuck literally anything, compared to whites and Asians who bred out the ugly women.

>it's 77%

Nice, another burger in denial. Even on wikipedia the numbers are 61% in 2016.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites

It was 77% in the 2000 census.
It is 63.7% in the 2010 census.

>mfw amerikeks lose more than 14% of their population share in 10 years
>mfw amerikeks count arabs and north africans as white
>mfw amerikeks have 10 to 20 million illegal hispanics living in their nation

This is bullshit. They just don't get hired, because whites mainly hire whites. Whites write for whites unless it's someninsanely stereotypical role that needs to get filled. Also whites seem to think that unless 80% of the movie features whites they don't have permission to watch it.

>sofia vergera
b-class tv 'celeb'
>penelope cruz
true
>jennifer lopez
not an actress, but a singer
>guillermo del toro if we're counting directors
we're not
>danny trejo
b-class character actor
>louis ck
don't make me laugh
>george lopez if he still counts, his show ran for a while
c-class

congrats, you've got one, so you actually proved that user wrong

Antonio Banderas was very successful and a household name, Spanish but many Americans and South Americans see that as the same thing, they even cast him as South American.

Blacks are like 13% of the population and grew up poor with literally zero connections (needed to succeed in show businesses)
Plus the majority of black women are obese
(Which isn't usually what Hollywood is looking for)
I'd love to see a huge black ass on big screen though
The last time we got one was in Split when the black had to drop her pants. And M.Night cut the scene really quick because he knew every man would have erupted in a volcano of jizz if they saw that big beautiful black booty on the big screen

What percentage of spics are basically European ?

Not that many. And white hispanics are counted as white.