Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guess i'm with chelsea now

Looks like I'm back to Jeb!

well that settles it

it's time to #switch2thebitch

>"I've never even heard of Pepe the Frog. I mean, bet you 90 percent of your viewers have never heard of Pepe the Frog," Trump Jr. told Stephanopoulos, adding, "I thought it was a frog in a wig. I thought it was funny. I had no idea there was any connotation there."

Is this real life?

>MSM are making serious articles about it

It's like they are talking about some dangerous activists, not about a cartoon frog.

Well i bet you after my retweets youre gonna hear of this shit

Quick question what sounds like a good band name I've got
Blow
Samsara
Moksha
Drowner
I'm really digging Samsara and Blow so far

fuck off

Of course he knows who Pepe is. He's retweeted him a bunch of times, and there's a fair amount of circumstantial evidence that suggests that at least one of them even lurks here.

He's just trying to make Clinton seem extra unhinged. She's launched a personal war against a cartoon frog. In the eyes of normies, that's really mentally unstable behaviour.

He will deny pepe 3 times.

GUYS THIS IS V SERIOUS YOUR OPINIONS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT MATTER TO ME

This makes me want to vote for Hillary this November. Any Hilldogs hang here?

Blow, because you're a faggot and fuck off.

Call your band Anus since it'll just be putting out shit.

:D

Blowing On Anus has a nice ring to it. Thanks for making me unbelievably rich you dumb niggers. I'm going to start the greatest band with the greatest band name and none of you can have it.

>Media is foaming at the mouth trying to push Pepe the Hispanic green frog as the symbol of white supremacy
>Trump's poll number continue to skyrocket

>mfw the media doubles down on Pepe

why are you still posting? Nobody finds you clever or interesting, go to some other board faggot.

I'll see you in 10 years to Winklevoss you. Good luck.

He's a MASTER troll. This is fucking hilarious, and it makes illary and her MSM shills look all the more ridiculous.

I'm all for it.

damn... guess i'm #terminallyhill now

Guess I'm #shillingforshillary now

wtf I hate egyptian paganism now

Underrated

/thread

exactly, hes forcing them to make their campaign focus a cartoon frog

I like blow

Kek

Holy fucking shit..........

He needs to understand how gas chambers work though.

>"They can't attack those things. They don't even have answers for those things, so what do they do, they attack me.
>I'm fine if they go after me," Trump Jr. said. "It shows they have nothing against the issues that really matter to Americans these days."

based

mark my words, clinton will bring up pepe at the first debate.

WHO IS THIS PEPE Sup Forums GUY?

Thanks for the input in all seriousness I appreciate it!

Ayyyy he is making the media look like paranoid retards. I always knew Junior was the brighter of the sons

Moonman & the gang

>she's launched a personal war against a cartoon frog
That is what boggles my mind. A fucking presidential candidate and her paid off media are talking about a fucking INTERNET MEME FROG like it is a modern day fucking Nazi Swastika. I honestly can't believe this is the world we live in. Didn't Rhianna or some other pop singer tweet out Pepe a few months ago?

>Moonman & the gang
Lets just be straight forward and call it Lynch or Fuck Niggers

/thread

kek

Trump's kids don't give a fuck.

Kek is our God
Pepe is His Son
Harambe is His Spirit
Trump is His Wrath

It was Perry with the big titties that posted pepe

The shills are evolving

This is Trump Jr's what's his name, the bloke who betrayed Jesus's moment. I'm with the Hildabeast now.

But he has heard of Kek

I mean is he really so stupid that he thinks 4channers aren’t offended by the nazi frogs and Pepe? Is he really so ignorant of Sup Forums voters that he thinks this is the way to their heart — to go neutral, to play Switzerland when you’re talking about Pepe? And to say he doesn’t know enough information about the nazi frogs to condemn them, exactly what does Trump Jr. expect to learn in the next 24 hours about the nazi frogs?

Vampires of spring street

Pepe is Quebecese, though

Big Hil really is Sup Forums's candidate this election.

thumb up, u won +1 internets

Holy shit look at the most read articles.

What the fuck is even going on anymore. What have you all done.

Ohhh, I think you know....

>Sup Forums voters
Not a significant bloc

Praise kek.

They're attacking his children to demoralize him, it's not going to work.

>to go neutral, to play Switzerland when you’re talking about Pepe?
Pepe started on Sup Forums and was just a simple picture of a sad frog and it was known as "le sad frog meme Pepe."

Sup Forums has more monthly viewers than any one major news network.

This right here is the real battleground, the memes are just a fucking sideshow

Is the MSM really going balls deep with the Nazi meme frog stuff? I don't watch CNN or shit anymore and I've been on vacation all last week.

It took me years to even care enough to ask whether there was a story about the frog.

I don't even care now. It's still just a fucking frog.

what does it say about the state of american msm, when they bring up Pepe

"I've never heard of Pepe the frog.. I've only heard of Kek"

that's the full quote

A fucking image board managed to influence the presidential election of the United States, just let that sink in for a moment.

Not only that, they pushed a meme to be covered by the worlds biggest media outlets.

No one would believe it if you explained it to them.

I really like Junior, he has the potential to become a top-tier shitposter

oh come on, trump jr did that on purpose to bate them into an attack, so he could highlight the media bias once more, and get another interview

god I hate that jew stephalopocus, poisonous fucking dwarf

2 minutes on WAAAA HOW DARE HE SAY OBYSMAL ISN'T BORN IN AMERICAAA

I woudl have just asked him how many times he intends to ask the same question, or maybe just gone with the "at this stage, what difference does it make?", or maybe a "thanks for correcting the record, I am now, like you, 'MentallyHIll"

It's crazy how mainstream Pepe is now.

>Quebecois

ftfy

and it happened after Moot sold Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

>he doesn't know when to cease

What did she mean by this?

I only care because the pure hilarity of Hillary setting herself on fire to protest a cartoon character.

Jr. is playing them like a fiddle. A real chip off the ol' block. Bonus is now Stone can unleash on sick willy without remorse

Do you think Dad is proud of us?

Moot was a faggot, but he was our faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg