Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Xo1a9NQ-A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cdPWLYCnxc
youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET OUT OF HERE NOW

some say the bugs were provoked

>Klendathu drop theme starts playing

Personally, I find the idea of a bug that can think offensive.

REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING, AND YOU WILL MAKE IT BACK ALIVE

FAKENEWS
#notallarachnids

MEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

bug planet light years away somehow aimed an asteroid to hit earth in the vastness of space without any guidance equipment hmmmm

BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB

Buenos Aires was an inside job

>da federation did Buenos Aires
Get a load of this conspiracy theory nutjob!!!

THE ONLY GOOD BUG IS A DEAD BUG. Do your part.

RICO

If it wasn't an inside job, how come the last pages of the Buenos Aires report still haven't been released to the public? And how come on that day, despite the federation's temporary ban on all air traffic, a Saudi-Arachnid aircraft was still allowed to take off?

>implying non-citizens are allowed to see the report
Report to your local recruitment centre civilian and do your service

DEUS VULT!

Rico had a hard life

Am I the only one that thinks Starship troopers 2 actually had a decent opening for a shitty, early 2000's direct to DVD sequel? It sucks that they didn't have the money to do the same asthetic with huge armies and blank firing guns, but I actually liked the idea of the war becoming a bit more messy, gritty, and bleak. And the pew pew sounds were kind of good, considering. The music was great (no Klendathu Drop good, though), and while the Fednet intro was cheap as fuck, the transition from that to the battle was good.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Xo1a9NQ-A

Pretty much all the sequels have one or two redeeming, genuinely good aspects, but otherwise suck. In the third one, they made the right call by being much more overt about being tongue in cheek, and by making the satire more relevant to modern times than using generic nazi imagery. Also that song was fucking great. m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cdPWLYCnxc

WE ARE GOING IN WITH FIRST WAVE...MEANS MORE BUGS FOR US TO KILL. YOU SMASH THE ENTIRE AREA YOU KILL ANYTHING WITH MORE THAN TWO LEGS. YOU GET ME?

COME ON YOU APES, DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?
#Ricosroughnecks

>read the book
>action chapters (all 2 of them iirc) are the most boring parts
>get giddy when it's another morals and philosophy class chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys