Jagg Sbaro

Jagg Sbaro

Lol

I'll be waiting here, 4 u

Lol xD

some autist has to be spamming this, it's just not that funny
at least bane and sneed make me chuckle from time to time, but this is pretty dumb

Was he supposed to be a villain?

I was left with the sensation that he was a nice did nothing wrong character that wasnt even unlikeable o scary

bamos bamos bamos

VERRIS JAGESBARRO

you were supposed to feel bad when he ordered his men to kill the pirates begging for mercy
I guess that works if you're a kid and dont know what kind of cruel monsters pirates actually were

But pirates are scum and Salazar was a patrician nationalist and militaryman seeking revenge on the pirate scum

And on top of that he was interesting to look at and had a funny accent

hes a big Spaniard

PIRATA YASPARO

YEGG EMM

Cuatro tù

SUBARU

It's been a while since I came to Sup Forums and I see this shit?

Javier Bardem is a living meme at this point, don't know where the fuck you've been user

you can go to Sbarro or you can pet the yak. you can't do both

You are like a little babby
Watch this

>six and two
>yag sparoo

Being a bit OTT when imposing the law wasn't anything like enough to make him a bad guy.

lol imma make this a reddit meme! XD

This might be the most cringe meme of all time.

Fuck that movie was just so lazy.
It wasn't just mediocre it really felt like the directors and the cast just said fuck it.
And that last scene meeting where you know none of the actors from the original didn't want to be there.
Total garbage.

>Mexican?

Ffs user you got me good.

I'm going to turn this into a reddit meme and spam it on various subreddits over there because this would fit perfectly over there

What the fuck are they supposed to look like ? I mean the previous had clear themes and designs but I'm really confused about this one

it looks like Jonah hill

Spooky ghost with missing limbs.

looks like brianna wu

betas...

Watch this!

---->

WHY DOES HE DROOL BLACK?

PIE RATS

I don't understand why Salazar attacked the Navy ship. I thought he was a pirate hunter in the Spanish navy? Were they at war?

he only wanted his revenge on yaaag after yaaag tricked him