Germany adopts the BURKIRNDL: Traditional low-cut Bavarian outfit is adapted for Muslims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788611/First-burqa-burkini-Germany-adopts-BURKIRNDL-Traditional-low-cut-Bavarian-outfit-adapted-Muslims.html

First the burqa, then the burkini, now Germany adopts the BURKIRNDL: Traditional low-cut Bavarian outfit is adapted for Muslims

The traditional Bavarian dress - called a dirndl - has a plunging bustline Renate Hoffmann, 63, adapted it and added a Muslim-style head covering.

This shit is never going to end.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/mexico-builds-wall-and-guess-who-paid-it
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why can't you guys just leave us alone? we enjoy being tolerant.

That is exactly how women like that should be forced to dress. Both those outfits are perfectly suitable.

Halal beer?

Fuck you, Achmed.

could be worse i suppose, they could just get rid of oktoberfest entirely as alcohol is haram

But then she made a journey to Israel and decided upon returning to convert to Islam.

Having shed her beliefs, however, she was not prepared to give up on the dirndl.

Top KeK!

My family is from the coziness of Bohemia/Bavaria/Austria.

Just fucking kill me.

who cares about germany

> muh ficki ficki

every woman in germany was raped after WW2

Millions around the world died because of germanys faggotry TWICE and thier hellspawn (Israel) has kept the world in perpetual semi conflict since

let them die

How can a country completely throw away the traditions they once held so dear so quickly?

It has to be a two way street. Cultures change due to immigration. England has tons of Germanic and Scandinavian traditions and cultural elements from the Anglo-Saxon and Viking migrations.

This is nothing new. Get use to it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah Germans are pathetic

>But then she made a journey to Israel and decided upon returning to convert to Islam

Not even funny anymore

Renate said: 'When I read the Bible side by side with the Koran I decided that Islam was the religion that went straight to my heart.

'I gave up a lot of things for it but I didn't want to give up my dirndl so I modified it.

'Many of my friends understood my decision to convert but some didn't - they equated all Muslims with terrorists.

'But in my burkirndl anyone can see where I come from.'

>Those frowns in the background.

So? How being more welcoming to Muslims is a bad thing?

Jeez

Who takes the place of UK on the pedestal?

Wasn't someone already working on it in some internet petition

leftism

Muslims worship a pedophile. You figure it out.

any woman who can carry that much beer is ok by me

This is like a ban of alcoholic beer on Octoberfest.

lol, everybody's looking at her, and nobody's happy

that is one ugly nigger

fuck you, hans, your country is being destroyed and all you can think about is how to make your conquerors more comfortable

USA
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-14/mexico-builds-wall-and-guess-who-paid-it

... and white people worship a 70yo daughter-banging orange clown

your point is?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
GET FUCKED GERMANY LMAOOO

>read the Bible side by side with the Koran
This never happened. Reading the Bible alone with a proper theological understanding requires years. I can only assume the same of the Koran.

This bitch only wants to further feed her special snowflake complex by being more of a minority.

>your point is?
Muslims worship a pedophile who rode a flying donkey.

>we enjoy being tolerant
Your "guests" don't.

Don't worry, they'll roll over and give it up next year

Now i cant even enjoy looking at boobs squeezed by tight clothing.

I'm really getting fed up with this shit.

You know who else was tolerant of hordes of invading shitskins?

The Neanderthals.

How'd that work out for them?

There is nothing wrong with pedo.

No sandnigger. No. Subhuman cultures are not desired.

Will they be doing this in Austria?

I actually thought Dirndl and Lederhosen was just fancy dress, until I went to Austria and people actually wore it. I thought it was hilarious and took photos of them on the train.

compare this
to this and tell me humans are one race only

All aboard the one way traffic express.

Why are they doing this?

Why are they allowing themselves to lose control of their country?

Why are they rolling over for invaders that will invariably divide their population and sully their traditions?

Why are they smiling as they commit cultural, national, and actual suicide?

The mind boggles at the cognitive dissonance exhibited by the European people.

>It has to be a two way street.

Except it doesn't.

>they'll roll over and give it up next year
Never gonna happen its too much of a money making scheme for Munich and next to East Germany they are the ones who take the least kind of bullshit

I wonder how Sweden sleeps at night knowing Germany has taken their Top Cuck status from them.

Now they're famous for nothing.

So one single fat girl tries to be edgy and get attention.

Why should I care pol?

Look at all the skin that whore on the left is showing. Now cover her face.

Also who the fuck thinks this will allow the German government to somehow merge a bunch of drunk white people and Muslims.

Can we shit post about muslims hard enough to kill Oktoberfest tourism?

oh god, it's actually real..
I thought it was just dutch banter.. but it's real..

Anyone who worship someone else than God is automatically not a muslim. Anyone who worship a human, pedophile or not is per definition not a muslim.

In a sharia state it would be considered apostacy

>Needing Aquino to understand the bible

Kek. Just give up belief if you're going to stretch it that far...

Do I even need to say it?

Well to be fair isn't that sort of stuff happening in the US aswell? Letting niggers literally destroy the city. Common core and diversity quotas aren't helping either. This kind of stuff needs to just stop.

Leftist retards push these ideas.

For the same reason your Country does the same. Not to start a shitting contest but ive seen burger white guilt and its as crazy as the shit over here

Its like someone handed over western media and education to "someone" who doesnt like whites and they raised a self hating generation

NO NO
NO

> germany
> being the one responsible for israel
Good goy, it clearly wasnt the brits and the whole anglosphere that was behind the creation of isreal. Very good goy.

Why do Muslims strive so hard to be as Mohammad was? Is that not some form of idolising?

My god, germans are drowning faster than swedes. Just wait a few years and there will be no more germans.

>what a time to be alive, when germans commite mass suicide

The UK can keep it until they actually leave the EU (I'm skeptical they will).

France are worse than us.

I read the bible side by side with the quran. The quran gives a better interpretation of the bible than christianity.

also I noticed that all prophets in the bible (including Jesus in places like matt 26:39) worship god like a muslim with their face to the ground. And they worship ONE God, not a trinity any of them. Including jesus, he never prayed to himself or worshipped himself.

HAHSHSHSHSHSHAHHAHAHAHAHHSHHSHAJAJAJAJAJSJSJSJJSJAAJHAAHAGAHHAHSFHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHDHAHAHAHAH

nobody wants to see disgusting brown flappy tits anyway

>America isn't cucked by Muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Apologize

Literally a fucking stars and stripes.

But that's how the dress was until the 1960's-70's when the dress became a short degenerate slutty thing that made Germans wank off like idiots.

Life is pain.

The Dirndl is also a traditional austrian clothing, so there's that

Whenever you dig far enough, the answer is invariably MUH HOLOCAUST.

The casus belli for cultural destruction is always "We have to apologize to Jews". Or alternatively, it's Jews demanding it.

>ive seen burger white guilt and its as crazy as the shit over here

It's not the same, bro.

I lived in your country for years.

All of you are afraid to show one iota of national pride.

We've got plenty of white cucks in America -- that much is true.

Nevertheless, most of those cucks are stuck in academia, and the country is still generally distrustful of Muslims.

I think Europe has the bigger problem.

If there is one thing that I wish for Germany, it is for the German people to regain their sense of unabashed pride, because you truly are the beating heart of Europe.

>you can't make this shit up

Find a German; Call him/her a Nazi - racist - or anything similar. Watch and learn.

Because Oktoberfest isn't really a tradition. It's for tourists and city dwellers. I went to Munich a few years back for it and whilst it was fun, it was just full of Americans. Things like Almabtrieb, Fasching, Funken and so on are a lot more relevant to the German speakers than Oktoberfest.

Threaten their stupid cow bell parade or their Halloween chases and they'll go genocide mode. Oktoberfest is for muh heritage.

Vepiss' dich.

>germans commite mass suicide
Following in der fuhrer's footsteps. Absolutely beautiful.

this

Because the Quran says people should use him as an example. Using someone as an example is not worship.
When a christian is learning to juggle and looks at someone who is good at it to try to master it themselves are they worshipping a juggler? That is a stupid definition, Slovenia.

>implying nazis dying out is a bad thing

I honestly wanted to visit Germany a couple years ago, this was before the migrant crisis and Brussels attack.

Japan seems like the only reasonable place.

OK Mohammad

Thanks shitposter-kun!

>All of you are afraid to show one iota of national pride.

I give you that but to be fair no one likes the modern Germany so its not surprise that you dont see them waggle the flag.

Its a forced flag no one really likes. If anything germans identify much with their state/flag/pride than anything.

But yes even that is considered "white supremacist" under the current bullshit

It should look like this again; the current dress makes women look like Hooters workers

“why can't you guys just leave us alone? we enjoy being tolerant“

m8, on 55 muslim countries, tell me just one who accept our vision of liberty..
There is a difference bet a tolerant person and a racist. Being aware bout' islam danger is totally leg

>Because Oktoberfest isn't really a tradition

Its been a yearly thing since 1811

There is no way those aren't American tourists

It's not stupid. You muslims are to stupid to see you are hypocrites.
>HUURRR NO IDOLATRY ALLOWED
>DERP MOHAMMAD WAS A PERFECT HUMAN

I thought Bavaria was the least cucked region in Germany

For culture and tradition...........jeez city people are really that stupid.

AYO
*smacks lips

All of the Germans and Austrians I spoke to were a lot more interested in the mountain cow parade thing and the Hahnenkamm.

Oktoberfest was mostly Americans, British, loads of Dutch. There were Germans too, obviously, but it was an international event. The only local thing about it was the beer.

I can tell you as a Bavarian that the Burkindl is not a thing here. If i hadnt seen it posted on here i wouldnt have know about it and every reaction i got from sharing it was negative

there is a way. Well to be honest, those may be tourists. Who knows?

I am South Korean and in the touristy "folk" areas there are always swarms of Chinese tourists that run around wearing traditional Korean dresses (they are rentals) and they take selfies and shit.

It's called rootbeer

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get fucked, Germany. You're a disgrace. At least if I can say my ancestors got out before your country committed cultural suicide.

Pic related, come to Texas, we're more German than Germany.

Why don't you just go live in Vorarlberg or Tirol?

The trinity and "Jesus is God" heresy were invented by the catholic church.

THIS DISGUSTS ME!

so much foam. what a rip off.

>When a christian is learning to juggle and looks at someone who is good at it to try to master it themselves are they worshipping a juggler? That is a stupid definition, Slovenia.
apart from this smelling strongly of bait, do tell me this: if amongst all jugglers I were to select one and say his juggling is PERFECT and anyone who doubts that is a heretic, would that come close to your definition of "idolizing"?

You cant outrun the flood

Germany can you just stop. It's not funny anymore.

3/4 of texas is desert lol