SMH

What

The

FUCK
U
C
K

was that shit? Holy titty fucking shit that was the worst movie I've seen in a long time. What an atrocious script. Everyone rambles on and on and on and on. What is with Sony and their terrible dialogue. It reminded me of Ghostbusters 2016 where none of the characters would shut the fuck up for a single second.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
youtube.com/watch?v=h7nMvabBIQs
youtube.com/watch?v=JQZ4-MwP8rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"shake my head" on thread's subject
You have to be 18 to be here

Not only awful dialogue. But also awful everything else - Cinematography, soundtrack, CGI, action, humor, drama.

It was like a poor copy of what Raimi perfected decade ago.

Spider
Man
Homecoming
>BAKA
You have to be able to read to post here.

What PS3 game is this?

His awful CGI wq s so fucking distracting I almost just turned it off. Also, didn't they take into account that Tom Holland has an incredibley annoying voice? The entire movie was cringe-core.

>lets have a third spiderman origin story where he spends most of his time in Queens (rather than Manhattan), worries about high school popularity, and requires IronMan as his babysitter.
who greenlit this shite script

His incredibly annoying voice only made the poorly shot action scenes even harder to bear. Nothing of worth. Not exciting. Not funny. Just an empty space of dog shit. Half the film was Marvel jerking itself to its own universe.

>third
Where are the other 2 origin stories where ironman saves him?

Also this wasn't even an origins story, we don't even know how he got his powers.

tell me this is an unfinished still from the dvd extras

#UnBoot

>Half the film was Marvel jerking itself to its own universe.
Give me 4 instances, not even 5, just asking for 4.

A decade ago Raimi made Super-Man a true-born hero with clear and good principles and a kind heart.

A decade later Disney turned him into an Avengers wannabe who is more than willing to sign up as Tony's personal mercenary for college money.

Can you really expect much from Sony?
It's a SJW movie company. Sony needs to die. Sadly they get too much damn money from the general public who just want to munch on popcorn and watch shit explode.

Is this CGI from the final cut? Jesus Christ...

Yeah you'd never make a spiderman movie like this if you had full freedom.
This is where the weight of a cinematic universe becomes a full-on ball and chain..

It is indeed. The fucking PS4 game tie in looks better than the actual movie does.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
I absolutely agree

>hammy non villains
>fat friend
>ugly girls
>"woke dialogue
>terrible effects
>smarmy smug Stark
>irritating Spider-Baby voice
>Uh...AKWARD humor
>Spider-suit AI
>Constant Avengers jerk-off
Just complete trash

It's actually trying to undo the box office poison of amazing spiderman

Cap America's two videos (wow look how big these heroes are now in this world)

Jon Favreau gushing over all that Avengers tech

The finale literally being about Spidey not letting Birdman steal Avengers' super awesome important gear

Finale almost forgets all about Spidey and turns it instead about RDJ and Gwyneth Paltrow's engagement.

Tony Stark is the whole reason this film has a story. Everything revolves around him.

Spidey is basically Tony's bitch, even the suit is a Stark product.

F thor? what is she talking about?

>Spidey is basically Tony's bitch, even the suit is a Stark product
He rejected the suit though

Don't forget Birdman cleaning up after the Avengers, the robbers wearing Avengers masks, fat kid asking what Hulk smells like, Poo in Penis saying he has a date with Black Widow, Peters home bid tgat literally replays the parking lot pillow fight from Civil War.

He does have that black Stark suit in the Infinity Wars trailer though.

Pascal got so conned by Feige. He just took Spider-Man and made him act as a giant billboard for the MCU instead.

>super awesome important gear
I kinda liked that desu. The hulkbuster was mentioned so we'll probably be seeing that kino-machine againe

>Pascal got so conned by Feige
who and who?

>why is this film having Spiderman learn to use his powers?
>its building up to it for future films
so is this film suppose to be boring shit?

Yes, good points I forgot about those. All masturbatory material for MCU to gush over its own super cool universe that they've wasted 10 years of our lives trying to make something decent out of. So now even the Spidey films are about the super awesome MCU that everyone must like or be branded a heretic.

Spider-Man did not need to be part of that. What Spider-Man needed was a good and driven director to push strong stories forward and fucking let Spidey age into a proper man.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7nMvabBIQs

I liked some parts of this film but yeah overall it's garbage
>Le wacky talky suit
Come on

fuck spiderman, imo

its diversity trash nowadays

That's not a tie in game, retard.

Based Amy knowing with Hardy awaiting to be announced as Venom the fans will push for him to be involved and Sony to make another big payday

Spider-Man won't be a proper man in the MCU since they cast a twink in the role. Thisbisbthe Disney Channel presents Spider-Boy and his Amazing Robot Suit and will be for at least 2 more films. What killed me was Parker saying he didn't need to go to college...WHAT!?!? THIS is what Numales kept calling the most accurate Peter Parker yet?

obsessed with being a whore you stupid bitch

I still don't even know what happened with spiderman, is it back to marvel or does sony owns them? I dunno

That page is triggering me.
I am soo very close to ending my multi-decade run of collecting comics. I'm already down to just 5 comics a month. Pages like this make me want to stop alll together right away.

>Zendaya
>Ugly.

Yeah dude she might be a nigress. But she's hot as fuck. I wanted to fuck her Tsundere face

She's really ugly in the movie. I just wanted a ginger MJ for fucks sake.

>>ugly girls
don't be a racist

> What The FUCK U C K was that shit?
you don't realize how your posts look in the catalog do you?

>even knowing that ugly negress's name
How do you live with yourself? What was the point of her character again?
>nerdz
>muh slaves
They could have cut her completely from the film and nothing of value would've been lost.

>being so autistic you format your posts with the catalog in mind
Who fucking cares?

The only good thing about this bad movie was Aunt May

>heres the poster for that spiderman/ironman film. Im sure its not misleading at all and Spiderman IS skyscraper swinging, and IronMan is tagging along NOT being a plot device for Spiderman to get out of a problem

Agreed, terrible movie, stopped watching around an hour before it was over but it felt like I'd been watching it for 3 hours. It's a kids movie and obviously tailored for the kids so you cant give it too much shit

But what about muh sequels we need to milk for another decade?

>the entire plot is that spiderman endangers hundreds of peoples' lives because he is simply unable to say "shut up and listen Favreau, this is important"

But hey his gf was black so it's okay.

what a terrible actress she was though

me on the right

I thought the movie was pretty solid. Was probably the best Peter Parker we've had on film. The only parts that I really didn't like was how the Vulture found our Parker was Spider-Man and the MJ girl. MJ was so useless in this movie that she could have been written out and nothing would have changed.

>I got an idea! Let's ruin the only attractive character in the entire movie!

They had to make her less than her nigger coworkers. Otherwise audience would ask themselves why that cute blonde girl isn't front and center instead. So let's just turn her into a slut. Fits fine with the hair and ethnicity right?

How was he a good Peter? He acted NOTHING like him.

Second best Spidey movie

*Second worst Spidey movie

go ahead and explain what a real peter parker is like

>N-no y-y-you!!!
I asked you first, faggot

Remember when Marvel made movies instead of video games masquerading as movies?

To me he seemed like a ordinary high school kid that really just wanted to be a superhero. Wanting a girl out of his league, hanging out with his friends and trying to fit in. I also thought he had made better jokes/quips while fighting the bad guys then any of the other Spider-Man movies.

I just thought of 2 other things I didn't like. How fast he came up with webs. It was like one scene and next thing you know he had web shooters. Also, Flash Thompson was to small and dorky to be the bully too.

I'm not him you loser, go ahead and tell me what a real peter parker is like you faggot

>that really just wanted to be a superhero.
That's not Peter Parker. He never wanted to be a hero, but he has power and therefore a responsibility.
> hanging out with his friends and trying to fit in
This literally never happened either, and his friends were indian trash
>Flash Thompson was to small and dorky to be the bully too.
The problem with flash is that he looks like a fucking indian

Marvel has always been individual studios with individual filmmakers. So the disintegrated system meant that every filmmaker had complete liberty to make his own interpretation of the superhero.

Now Disney is explicitly seeking monopoly on the superhero concept. They want it all under their wing and homogenized to their standard. And then they want to mass market this to kids. For them it's about holding control over a whole generation.

and for us?

Disney has rarely concerned itself with the young male audience. There's a reason they took Paramount's slightly politically incorrect Tony and turned him into some weird quip/good guy with none of that unpredictable bold of IM1. They are turning a whole genre into another Pixar-like entity. The superhero concept will be associated to FUN and safe space entertainment for the whole family.

Teens playing fuck, marry, kill

He's responsible, reliable, quiet, unassuming, asocial, nerdy, insecure, unpopular, bullied, bitter... basically he's the archetypical school shooter. In the comics, if he didn't get spidey powers he'd probably have turned out as some generic background-scientist who's undeniably brilliant but in context of the story you wouldn't look twice at.

Post-spidey powers he's still most of those things except he gains self-confidence and doesn't get bullied as much. Then post uncle ben-death he gets rid of his negative personality traits but exchanges them for being extremely unreliable because he always prioritizes doing spider-man stuff over everything else.
He's also EXTREMELY concerned with people dying. Like, he's the kind of guy who'd risk his life to save hitler. Meanwhile, in the movie almost everything he does puts other people's lives in danger, and he straight-up just lets the vulture kill a guy right in front of it and doesn't react to it at all. What should've happened in this scene, for example, is that spidey would scream in shock and frustration then immediately dive under the ferry after the guy who gets hit in the face, allowing vulture to escape.

I could go on for a while, but both peter parker and spider-man were nothing like either of those characters in this movie except by name, and all these confused retards who haven't read a spidey comic past the last 15 years and basically can't tell the difference between him and deadpool are lapping it up

>Spiderman Homecoming
>worse than Spiderman 3, TASM 1 and 2
yeah, no.

>Like, he's the kind of guy who'd risk his life to save hitler
BASED
A
S
E
D

Hi, it is me Andrew Garfield's Peter Parker.

Raimi was an auteur with a vision and his movies were made with lots of heart and passion.

Homecoming was the usual assembly line, cookie cutter, soulless garbage we've come expect from Disney.

ha

It's called a Marvel movie how are you surprised the script is shit. They need the money for shity CGI to attract the attention of normies

And white

the amazing spiderman movies where better don't (you) me

It's just that I had hope. I grew up loving Spider-Man and really enjoyed Raimi's films for the most part. I hater everything about TASM except for the suit in part 2. I was just hoping Marvel gave a shit enough to make sure their own Spider-Man movie was perfect. Nope. It's made for woke gender neutral tweens with blue hair. Oh well, I still have SM 1&2.

You are aware there are various takes on the character in the books, right?

>the books
Jesuschrist reddit is real

It was a Tony Stark flic. Litterally "Help me Tony!": The Movie.
They took Spiderman and Peter Parker and downgraded them to fit the mediocrity of their cinematic marvel universe; they made Spiderman their bitch

GTFO, you fucking tourist

tasm was better than this shit fest

You all proper like the spiderman in this thread, yeah?

>This literally never happened either
Did you not watch the scene at Liz's party? Or basically anything shot at the school?

he is talking about the comics, child

The biggest mistake this movie made was being popular, fucking piece of shit, I hate it.

>his friends were Indian trash
>talking about the comics
Reading can change your life user.

>spider-suit AI.
This bugged me a good deal, personally

I agree

Marvel shits out plenty of worse turds tbqh famalam.

THEY MADE AN INCOMPETENT TONY STARK/IRONMAN OUT OF HIM

>that purple reflecting off the suit bringing it closer to the normal design.

I appreciate Raimi more and more every time a new spider-man movie releases.

>What is with Sony and their terrible dialogue
But it's got nothing to do with sony anymore you fucking idiot

thanks doc

youtube.com/watch?v=JQZ4-MwP8rk

I"LL HOLD ON TO THE WINGS OF THE EAGLES

Bullshit. This site says for years, why doesn’t Tony make everyone a suit? He does just that and you still bitch.

>tfw Rich Evans unironically said this was his favorite movie of the year.

And people still watch RLM lmao

I'm probably not the best source really, because I've never seem any Spiderman movie before, this was my first one.

I liked it. Nothing spectacular, but good entertainment. It was funny, there were some good action sequences, and Tom Holland(?) was really good as Peter Parker. I expected having a young actor as the lead would turn out terrible, but his acting was great.
Michael Keyton did a fantastic job as well, and made for an interesting villain. A human being who holds family in really high regard. Not some dude trying to take over or destroy the world, just a scavenger making use of alien junk to make money. A likable, human villain. Him opening the door when Parker came to pick up his date was a great twist, and the tension between the two in the house and in the car later on was really nice.

I think a lot of people hate on it because the earlier Spiderman movies were much better, but since I never saw those I had nothing to compare Homecoming to, and I enjoyed it for what it was. A Marvel movie with nice action, some jokes, and a story that doesn't take itself too seriously.

It does make me want to go back and watch the earlier movies now. I keep hearing people mentioning Raimi.

In an earlier prerec stream they were talking about how superheroes movie will never die because stupid people keep seeing them.
Later on another stream when asked what was his favorite movie this year Rich said: "I don't know, didn't watch much movies. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or Spiderman."

Rich Evans is pretty pathetic.