Proof it can still be a greenscreen even when blue and with grid
youtube.com/watch?v=er5xxGyWs1Y&t=0s

Hair is fixed rather than floating around in like it should in 0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

Bubbles in space
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-Vroe9G_I

Some other footage exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8

So now that we know that NASA fakes their stuff and is covering up something, what is it? And where did the money go supposedly went to NASA research?
Are they covering ayy lmaos?
Are they covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem?
Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for the fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?

And dont even try to derail this thread with Flat Earth Theory. I dont mind people thinking that, I can even understand people thinking that since every source apparently lies. But still when you think the earth is flat it makes you sound silly regardless of it being true or not, which will just give base for shills to ridicule this as a whole.
And yes some of the sources are from people who believe the earth is flat, that doesnt mean i came to the same conclusion, nor does it make the footage any less valueble

NASA lying=/=flat earth

Where else did you see NASA being faker than the average ex girlfriend? Is NASA better at shitposting than Sup Forums
I mean look at her go at 29:20
youtube.com/watch?v=uy63vqd54ps
Talking so long without saying a damn thing. Thats almost art already

Also notice that there is not a tiny bit of dust being blown up during the landing apparently despite thrusters having to slow down the fall (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf
ifers.123.st/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Notice the lack of a crater from the thrusters

Bumb

It's fake as fuck, for crying out loud It's been 100 years since anyone has pretended to go to the moon. Even the poindexters at NASA are now saying that they cant leave orbit because of radiation from the Van Halen belts.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

Really? I would have imagined we would be advanced enough to shield us from the radiation. Cant watch you vid now since im not home and mobile is lame af. But will certainly look into that video when im home sone time

So, green screens don't work in space?

The engineer says openly that the radiation in the belts is a challenge that they still have to overcome.

Space is a hoax.
There is no gravity
Earth is flat
look into Eric Dubay to learn more on the flat Earth
you have been lied to all your life
good luck
Mom

Just remember the earth is flat, and only 6000 years old, the sky is actually a crystal sphere with holes poked through it, man can't fly all those airplanes are actually trains with motion picture windows, and it's all a Jewish conspiracy to good Christians turn away from the word of God and worship the new devil of "science"

hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf

But i assume they never stated the van hallen belt in connection with the apollo missions right?

Sorry, maybe im too blind, but i dont get where i have to put my attention at that pic

We mad it to the moon but Kubrik was asked to make a film to help cover up what they found there. The earth is not flat. Bible is a composite of many religions and the letter J wasn't invented until the 14th century. Christ comes from Christos which is the gator oil egyptians use to anoint people. The bible spreads Saturn worship nothing else. Be a good goy and worship a composite made up demi god.

What do you think did they actually find?

>But i assume they never stated the van hallen belt in connection with the apollo missions right?

No why would they, It's all history now and beyond question.
The only problem they have now is doing the same thing without turning their astronauts into a three piece meal from KFC.

the earth being flat makes no sense.
1. Satellites
2. Radio
3. Seasons
4. Timezones
5. Constellations
6. Other planets
7. Spheres are the most efficient shapes to enclose a mass in space
8. Water spinning down a drain on either side of equator
9. The ISS
10. Eclipses
11. Sun-dials
12. The Rutan Voyager aircraft

>Don't blindly believe the government
>Blindly believe my YouTube videos instead

I believe in the footage they showed, not the oppinions or conclusions they have. Wether i look through all of nasas sources myself, or look in examples prepicked by people already doesnt matter if the footage isnt tempered with, and shows proof of lying.

People on Pol are retards bro, don't bother arguing with em

Fucking Germany jealous the U.S. put several men on the moon while all they can do is put 500000 niggers in Europe.

All Jewish lies stop believing what they tell you. Have you ever seen any of those in person up close? of course not. It's all movie CGI now and before that models.

Start saving boys.

It's worth it.

most of them have been thoroughly explained (timezones/seasons/otherplanets...) and or debunked already (satellites/iss etc...)
There are still points being actively discussed/researched like the reasons for solar/lunar eclipses.
read on the subject

>1992+24
>STILL falling for confirmed KGB active measures as revealed in Mitrokhin archive
>also thinks he's redpilled

for people looking for a valid source on flat earth
check this site
ifers.123.st/

15 proxies

Thinking it were american scientist doing that.
Read upoperation paperclip. Many german scientist were taken in from murica to get our technology, and many of them got into the nasa. So still we german doing that. You just were dumb ebough to give us the money

America is well known for saving dying races. First the Jews and now the Germans. Be glad soon Germany will be Germinstan but in US the German people shall live on.

You'll be africa 2.0 until then you retarded nigger.

Honorary Canadian

Why? Africans are breeding just fine. Even with extremely high death rates they are expected to be over 500 million in many African countries by 2100 a total of 4-6 Billion people will be living in Africa alone by 2100

Ok so when did you realize that his scenery is impossible. Plenty of similar pictures of earth from the Apollo missions.

user if you are here please post the pic if you found it.

Its not the moon casting a shadow, its the sun lighting only one side of the earth. Seeing that picture the sun should be somewhere above the picture a bit to the right. Just as the earth isnt casting a shadow on the moon, but the sun lighting only one side of the moon.

However there are some things that indicate that something else is illuminating the sun. Some even thing the moon has cold lightrays cooling down stuff (even though that maybe was just an issue with meassuring)

Yeah, im still waiting for that gux as well. Am the same op as in that post (id in this post changed due to me leavin home and getting new id from mobile