You were right. This is pure kino

You were right. This is pure kino.

Where can I watch it?

its laughably bad.

This feels like the movie Tarantino keeps trying and failing to make.

>not playing in any theaters on long island

It's alright if you're a manchild who still gets off at gore and violence

how can two men be so pleb?

There was a total of 10 minutes of violence in this movie and not much gore at all except for the final scene.

A gorefag would rather watch Hardcore Henry or Alien Covenant

Nice to see a director that has an unique tone to his movies, it's something that can't be taught. I have no idea if getting a competent screenwriter would push his movies forward or if he needs to make a leap. I hope he doesn't become Neil Marshall 2.0 or the retard that did Blue Ruin and has no idea how sidekicks work.

Literally any action film or capeshit trash has more violence and the gore wasn't even that bad.

What was wrong with Blue Ruin?

wtf did a woman direct that?

I hope this is not in the movie bc is the purest shit i've ever seen

What's a decent link for this so called kino?
tfw aus and probz have to wait a few more weeks until it hits cinemas

hey i'm a long island bro too!

you are pleb

not him, i liked it, but don't kid yourselves. Just telling what he want to do with the infant is horror enough (well, for a somewhat healthy normal person) and the limbbreakings arent usally shown in movies either

>limbbreakings arent usally shown in movies either
they are common as fuck, its actually the only way I could ever know what limbreaking is like.

paid shills pls leave

Got any webms from when he's actually in Cellblock 99? Or the yard fight.

I'd like to put my cock in that Nixon head mouth

fights like gay frankenstein

>Sup Forums says a movie is good
>posts possibly the most poorly done fight scene ever put to film

Agreed. Plebs who have not read the western canon will not grasp its brilliance though. Very clear references to Alighieri's Divine Comedy.

This. Honestly I'm skipping this shitfilm now.

Perfect description.

Movie went south as soon the endgame needed a sidekick to function. It is a painful exposition that reeks of creative bankruptcy. He repeated this mistake in a worse way when making Blue Ruin.

> Papa Johns driver is here....
> Looks like a "chance for snow"

trashkino

Holy kek the trailer actually looked alright but this is the worst fight scene I've ever seen wtf?

You need an emotional context for the scene to work in this case. In other words, I'm afraid you have to watch the movie in order to criticize it. The black guard's stance stems purely from characterization as do Vince's ponderous moves.

>You need emotional context to make those punches not look fake and shitty
shameless shilling

can everyone save these, I want to see them more often and laugh

>Vince Vaughn's shadow boxing is due to his feelings during the scene
>both actors raising their fists simultaneously akin to street fighter is due to their emotions prior to this scene
not falling for that one.

GAY FRANKENSTEIN

MOTY desu

The black dude is obsessed with boxing and wants Vince to box. It's kind of a boxing match

You prove my point. They act like boxers because they discussed it previously. It is also why the guard tries to give Vince a fair fight, it is rooted in his psyche and his worldview. I see that the meaning of this act escapes you and I have to ask if you have male genitals.

It's hard to shill a movie that went DTV.

First half was forgettable and boring, then half way through after the phone call about his wife having complications the movie goes totally bonkers. Would recommend.

direct to TV?

>that ending shot

was this made in Bollywood?

Women wouldn't understand: the movie

watched it last night
it was kino, gotta agree

yeah, i prefer a bunch of 100 pound chinks doing jump kicks

So you be saying white people can't fight? lol

yeah I said I prefer spindly greased up chinks doing flips

lmao

>that poster

LOL

user is right tho lmao. it looks dumb out of context but within it it makes a lot of sense and never paid mind to how dumb it looks from an outside perspective because i watched the movie and it worked.

>because i watched the movie
why

the webms look like shite lol

lost

>the one fight scene in which context is necessary to understand why they fight that way means the movie is bad, i know because i didn't watch the movie so believe me guys

state of Sup Forums