In leaked emails, Colin Powell says Israel has 200 nukes

Jesus Christ, who gave the kikes this many nukes?

archive.is/ViWhb

GAS THE KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If a nuke drops at Israel, will the stored 200 nukes explode simultaneously?

APOLOGIZE

If someone starts a fire in Israel, will the stored 200 nukes explode simultaneously?

So the Jews and Israeli government have been lying?

We've known about this for years. The world just pretends they don't have them becoming no one wants to deal woth a samson option scenario.

Most of the radioactive material is from south africa when the jews still supported apartheid. Once they've milked the cunt dry, the jews go full bolshevik and pushed for a black controlled SA.

2 nukes resulted in anime we know and lo- hate
what would 200 nukes do?

YES

EIN VOLK EIN REICH EIN FUHRER

Who the fuck do you reckon, considering the Kikes in Israel have the industrial capacity to make a really bad tennis shoe.

>he thinks this is how nukes work

Hahaha he's so fucked

This guy is going to get subpoena'd so hard

If only they had oil. We would free the shit out of them.

(((alleged)))

As if he wouldn't know.
Shame he didn't mention all those nukes are hidden in nations across the Western world.

They're the world's leading drone manufacturer.

I hope to god that they're all in israel and not spread around the world.

>that denial

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Tech/Intel-debuts-Israeli-developed-7th-generation-chips-466418

Israel designed the chip in your next computer, goyim.

not enough for complete kebab removal

The jews have a policy of if being nuked, to use their own nukes against Russia, China, the USA and Europe, effectively killing everyone in the ensuing nuclear clusterfuck.

As a Christian I would rather have a world bathed in nuclear fire than a world with no israel.
I believe we are in the end times and the Lord will return in power and glory to end Han rule and restore a 1000 year kingdom but for that to happen we need a war in the ME.
Russia and China are the "armies of the east"mentioned in Revelation a d will fight for the anti Christ while America and England will be the "glorious army" that fights at Meggido in the battle of Armageddon
Israel needs the nukes to launch the cleansing fire which will purge the world and make it pure for the return of Christ in power and glory.
That's why my church will alwaysbe pro Israel, we want Jesus to return and punish the wicked and evil

I thought it was common knowledge that Israel has about 200 nukes, despite Israel's deliberate ambiguity about its nuclear program? If it isn't, this shit SHOULD be common knowledge. JFK was killed by the Mossad for trying to shut down Israel's nuclear program.

Actually, I remember reading that in a US Naval College analysis paper, some egghead thinks the number may be closer to 800 nukes based on Israeli production facilities' rates. Who knows what the actual count is but it is non-zero.

Nice i bet they have one in each ambasy to kill the leaders of all nations that opose them.

You need to read the bible more often

Ask your pastor or priest what this passage means

explain how they work

not a chance
in 73 golda meir threatened to nuke Moscow unless the USA resupplied israel, resulting in operation nickle grass. the silos are buried deep enough underground that they will survive most things.

regardless, all the subsmarines of israel can fire nukes as well

They dont have icbm's to reach all the places. Cruise missels dont have the range and can be intercepted.

Bet on it they hide them in ther ambasys and other places to just fuck shit up.

You'd have to be a retard to believe they limited production when the US/USSR did with their treaties in the 90s.

Israel probably has the best warheads in the world.

If the world fails to save Israel, as all Christians are called upon to do, then they will launch their arsenal at every city in earth with more than 1 million people. And they would be right to do so if we do nothing.
I take this as good news. I believe that action would fulfill prophecy in the book of revelation and begin the 1000 year reign of Christ.

I know this is a joke, but the precautions to make sure nuclear bombs don't explode unless the owner wants them to are pretty crazy. Sandia National Laboratory makes all of the electronics and triggering mechanisms for the bombs in the US and they claim that even if a nuke was compromised is would be impossible for whoever had it to detonate them.

Nuclear chain reaction triggered by the mechanisms within the bomb itself -- it's not like a gunpowder effect where bomb A blows up and bomb B is ignited, there has to be an internal trigger.

The way in which the final battle of revelation that is supposed to take place in Armageddon is quite literally impossible thanks to today's method of warfare. What is it, like some 200m man army is supposed to March towards israel? I mean how is that possible with nukes.also why would anyone send 200m people to wipe out israel? You cant.

Kikes invented the nuke.

It's a garbage policy. With merely 200 nukes they won't kill anyone. They might do some unpleasant damage and kill few a tens of millions people though, depending on how well will missile defense work and what they are targeting.

A 2nd nuke doesn't explode when you drop a nuke on it. Just like it doesn't explode when you drop it without arming it.

That is about the Pharisees.
Israel is a Holy nation and is the bride of God. Israelis are God's chosen people and Christians are their students and assistants

Will we finally kill all the kikes if they nuke the world?

Dream on kike. You subs dont have operational range and no silo wizhsrands a direct hit by lets say a nuklear weapon or a bunker buster. You dont even got the space to spread the silos.

All is needet is one good hit.
Not to mention your subs will not leave the mediteranian alive.

You are an utter madman.

Thanks ;)

>With merely 200 nukes they won't kill anyone.
With 200 nukes, you could probably kill at least a few people.

Sequence of events where a smaller explosion forces the fission chain reaction to start. If you blow it up from the outside it destroys the mechanisms that start fission. Youll just end up blowing nuclear material around like a dirty bomb.

The is also why well be safe from direct nuking if we ever figure out lasers. A ground defense laser is fast enough to take a nuke out of the air when paired with some kind of targeting system.

Isn't this what UN estimates were at anyway?

You dumb?

Kek. Not lifting a arm.

Isra kek is so small two thermo nuclear hits and its gone plus all nuclear weapons.

Varporized. Everything.

>fission

Sorry fusion. Different thing fission is our reactors much less powerful and easier to control.

You have no clue what the majesty of God will reveal. There will be a war, it will be on meggido, there will be a nuclear fire ushering in our Lord and I believe the Jews eliminating billions across the globe will be the sacrifice needed to usher in the return of my Lord..
I would be glad to die for Israel as it makes me place in heaven secured

At this point who cares ?

No, revelation is very clear that Jews will be the elect if God and take leadership positions in heaven.

>Israeli teachers
>Christian students

Matthew 23:37

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.

they're pretty bad at it 2bh

By treaty an attack on Israel is an attack on America. Nike them today, I am ready. This world isn't my home it is just a veil separating me from God.
I pray that someone nukes Israel.

He's a bit of an enigma this Powell, It's like he's playing a double game. His hamfisted testimony to the UN about the WMD's and now his backhanders to Hillary, makes you wonder if he has a conscience.

Arabs might. If there was enough of them. Could also be more allegorical. A large part of Muslims or Arabs can be seen as an army marching towards Israel through time. Kind of interesting to think about. Should the Muslims be taken under the wing as our new greatest allies?

Muhammad is likely right.

We did.

This fucktard kike thinks manufacturing and design are the same thing.

Remember when Obama administration declassified a document on Israel's nuclear program in retaliation for Netanyahu's anti-Iran speech in congress where he tried to sabotage the Iran deal?

I read it and it said they had developed innovative new designs that nobody had used before.

Have fun dying for kikes

How can you want the inevitable? How can you want to cause something that is beyond us?

Jelly low IQ goyim better recognize...
sheeeeit son imma fuck yo life up fuckgoy
Strongest nation on the planet, don't hate, immulate. Peace.

1 Corinthians 1:23

but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness,

>who gave the kikes this many nukes?

whomever shot Kennedy who wanted them to have none

Bush and co, the nazis

>If only they had oil. We would free the shit out of them.

they're basically America JR, not a state for legal reasons but will a huge amount of state like benefits

Humans are the agents of God. His will is manifest through us. Israel has those nukes because God put them there through his agents.
Those nukes.are there to fulfill prophecy.

No because the core needs to be compressed in order for the chain reaction to start.

If anything, they would contribute to the fallout, but no nuclear explosion.

1 Corinthians 1:24

but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

>but to those who are the called

doctrine of election

You're not a Christian, you're a deluded kike-worshipper who's turned his back on Christ in favor of your retarded fantasies. Purge yourself, blight on humanity. You have no place in the Kingdom of Heaven.

>As a Christian I would rather have a world bathed in nuclear fire than a world with no israel.

super, if Israel doesn't survive everyone dies,

let's save the nazi state that swindled the globe or we all die

brilliant

Gee why would they do that Satan?

Brazil-user is correct! I didn't know you guys knew about nukes.

>Israelis are God's chosen people

then why can't god pay their bills?

and where do the nazis that send them money and technology fit in when it was the nazis who helped to create the nation in the first place?

I'm gonna hang you by your phantom foreskin kike

Good luck getting your land back, arabs

HOLY FUCK!!! HOW? FUCKING HOW? I REALLY WANTED TO SEE HITLER WINNING THAT WAR.

so glad we tortured and crucified that cuck goy yeshu... get over it son

the nukes are probably already located in major cities across the world. Ballistic missiles or bombers are too risky so it makes more sense to already have them where they will be used.

We had a program in the 70s and them got some intel from US retrofited W87s in the 90s.

I read the book so I have "some" knowledge about it.

The equations, I dint understood shit tho.

The US has the power to destroy Israel in a nuclear fire so thick every heeb in that desert shithole would be a smear under their little faggy hat.

If you think the US Navy doesn't know the location of all Israeli subs at any given time you're naive. It'll be funny seeing gifs of the little faggots trying to swim at that depth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel

If you leave them alone you have nothing to fear. Nothing makes me happier than the knowledge you Jew hating scum have Kew owned nukes pointwd at you right now.
How does it feel know I g the people you hate have a nuclear missile pointed at your Jew hating head?

Your time is coming kikes. Nobody has ever liked you and nobody ever will. When your time is up, nothing your buddies in ISIS have ever done to anyone will come close to the suffering we'll put you through when we purge you from this earth.

Hope Iran blow up your shitty race, zyklon-bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZZvTZAKgro

Ben Gurion was a sneaky motherfucker

literally crucify yourself. the world doesn't need Israel, Israel needs the world. captcha related

oups heheheh Israel surly is a Holy place just like HollyWood

its Yeshua stop reading the Talmud

And how many does it have "officially"?

>BRRRs with MIRVs
Cool, who are you set to use them against in the event you gotta let 'em fly?

Lol if you try shit you can kiss every one of those European cities you Nazis Jack off about goodbye.
White culture? Gone
White history? Incinerated
White people? Ash.
Go tiny Israel; the bride of Christ.

You're underestimating their kikery.
They'll try to make it look like nukes from other countries, if they haven't infiltrated at least some nuke launch facilities of other countries.

Sure thing Zealot

I'm pretty sure they literally stole a stock pile of enriched plutonium worth at least 70 nuclear war heads and weren't punished for it.

>The US has the power to destroy Israel in a nuclear fire so thick every heeb in that desert shithole would be a smear under their little faggy hat.

and everyone in Europe would also die in the next 60 years

micro nukes are where its at

I think we have some common ground.

You would rather exterminate the entire human race than have anyone but jews rule over it.

I would rather exterminate the entire human race than continue to put up with the obscenity that is the jewish people preying on humanity.

The solution is obvious, and I'm perfectly okay with it. So the only question is when to push the button?

>Implying they shouldn't have nukes.
You fucking idiots.
If Israel gets nuked, they will turn the middle east to glass.
How is this a bad thing again???

We have the knowledge and the parts, but we cant assemble them becuase of the non-proliferation treaty unfortunally.

In fact, Im not even sure if we have uranium enriched already. I think we would have to enrich and this takes some months unfortunally.

And no MIRVs for us (thanks God for that).

The only way to deliver IF 9and thats a big if) we assembled the bomb would be by jet, cruise missile or submarine.

And this fucks with the range unfortunally :(

And I would rather have them the way they are. Unassembled but ready to use.

Technically we would nto have a "nuke" but parts of one. UN coulndt do shit about it. And in a event of loosing a war, we could assemble fast and deploy it.

But then again, nuclear warheads are for deterrence purposes only. I dont really have a target except for the capital of my own country because there is where the corrupt politicians are.

>How does it feel know I g the people you hate have a nuclear missile pointed at your Jew hating head?

I'm fine, if they don't ask my nazi pals for permission they can't get the launch codes

if Bushes supported nazis why they give so much money to Israel?

or are they run by the same people Nazis and Israel?

>Im not even sure if we have uranium enriched already.

call Australia they can help with that, they have 1/3 of the global supply and they will sell it to anybody

watch some john oliver... u really need to get your mind right, browsing a racist numale nazi forum surely isn't healthy for you goy

Why doesn't israel just glass the middle east before iran and the rest of them start getting nukes. I'm sure saudia arabia is trying to get them since iran is.

Jews invented nuclear weapons.

No worried m8. We have uranium here too.

We export that thing also.

Like I said, we have all that its needed. All we need now is an excuse to assemble it.