This scene bothered me...

this scene bothered me. why would a billionaire be in The Plaza Hotel when he has 2 properties (both towers) literally minutes away in either direction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he just got done buying the hotel and was walking towards the door

Maybe he had business there that morning

He was attending the kkk rally, deleted scene.

i didn't even know donald trump was in this movie. i haven't seen it since i was a kid, so it makes sense

He was looking to buy it user obviously.

Trump expert here.

Read every book.

He visits (or at least he did in the 80s) all of his hotels to do random quality checks, often walking into rooms and changing all the furniture.

As a Hillary supporter this scene bothered me because Trump is a nigger loving Jew faggot.

because he gets golden showers in them?

>Americans elected this as their leader

>some nigger thinks anyone gives a fuck about his shithole country that will only ever exist in America's shadow

>People still parrot this Sup Forums disinfo

It's glorious, isn't it?

Remind me again who is the leader of Brit Bong Tea Faggot Land? Oh right, no one even cares lol

Ever one user.

Its more funny than anything

Last December I watched this movie and when this scene came on it finally hit me that Donald Trump was actually elected president of the United States. I lost my shit.

Don’t even particularly care what his policies are but he’s made me laugh intentionally and unintentionally so much

feelsgoodman

He could have owned the Plaza in the Johnhughesverse.

Hotels rent out meeting rooms all the time

Better for them than Hillary. I do think he's a complete kike but at least he's on the right.

Whoever it is at least its not a TV show host kek

Trump tower is one block away. could have got a starbucks as well

Obama, a nigger, literally told you to get to the back of the queue and you're worried about Trump lmfao

Trump wants to a FTA with UK. fuck that, we dont want to be forced to take your shitty products. Ive been to America, only stuff you make thats good and reliable are guns.

At the very least, it's been an interesting ride so far.

TV show host? He's a multi-billionaire

So is Mark Zuckerberg, will you be voting for him?

>silver spooned dotard makes more money because his Dad's business continued to grow
who wouldda thought it

why is he so strangely attractive?

He owned where-ever it was they shot. Him getting a cameo was part of the deal.
The original location fell through at short notice if I remember right.

He was fucking, eating, and grabbing heaps of primo motherfuckin pussy like a fucking boss in the presidential suite

You don't shit where you sleep dawg

>You don't shit where you sleep dawg
he certainly pisses though

INSECURITY

Let's be real here. Was there a better alternative?

He owned the plaza hotel from 1988 to 1992

>mfw last Christmas was watching this on tv and they actually literally fucking removed this scene entirely

>still giving money to jews for tv

Many

John McCain for one, assuming you don't want to consider any democrats.

Thank God

He's done a lot of how work destroying the Marxism left by Obama

FUCK DRPUMF AND FUCKW HITE EOPLE
FUCK DRUMF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPL
FUCK DRUMPG WNAD FUCK WHITE PEOL

>John McCain

You can't let that kind of fascist stuff in a kids movie

>McCain

Retard alert

Harvey Weinstien wanted to show him something.

Theresa May, I'm pretty sure lots of americans know that if they watched the news

He really is a fascinating guy. Brilliant mind desu

Because the hair, skin and neck folds aren't that bad here and you're mostly focused on the nice suit and trench coat he's got on

please enlighten us how a neocon swamp creature that holds no loyalties but to the military industrial complex would be a better choice
even suggesting mccain shows how little you know, unironically kill yourself

>He's a multi-billionaire

Debatable. His status as a billionaire is entirely dependent on his own claims, and he's a man who apparently conflates net worth with *self worth*, so his claims become rather dubious.

The only plus to electing Trump is that it's the same shit that was gonna happen but slowed down by half.

Sounds more like a mix of Frank Lloyd Wright Conrad Hilton and Colonel Sanders

>no loyalties but to the military industrial complex
Are we talking about Mccain or Trump?

He was probably banging some hottie and didn't want to do it somewhere inconspicuous

IT WAS HIS TURN

Obama was bluffing you retard, it makes zero sense to fuck with a long time ally like that. We're not going to punish the UK for making a democratic decision, we're not the EU.

ask yourself what would've happened to syria by now if trump didn't win instead of spouting off some tripe from a kids movie
DUHHH U MEAN X OR Y? haha u get it?
once again, kill yourself you fucking brainlet
>captcha: rope

It's a movie.

>trumpcuck this delusional about his boi's true loyalties

looks like Tommy Flanagan

whats his schtoyle?

We elected the wrong Bush.

Back in the day everyone considered a Trump presidential bid a given, and no one thought it would've been odd before he became the most prominent birther and started acting more obnoxious. He voted for Obama 2008 and something broke in him after Romney lost in 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

80s and 90s Trump was god tier, he would be way better than the Alzheimer's patient he's turned into around the late 2000s.

He is directing the boy to his properties

A: He wasn't a billionaire then.
B: He was a histrionic narcissist.

Someone redpill me on crust first. What are the pros and cons?

>something broke him
Im still not convinced he actually has any kind of moral or ethical compass he just does what gets him support

It's pretty much all cons. The crust is meant to be a set piece for your hands unless you have dipping sauce.

>the abslute state of Clapistanis

all the salty numales in this thread lol

Damn right

>some nigger thinks anyone gives a fuck about his shithole country that will only ever exist in America's shadow
kek. I can't wait until americans finally notice china has overtaken them. they literally own you.

Do you think Trump knows why Marv turned into a skeleton?

Inshallah.

>before the election
>oy vey goyim Trump is an anti-Semetic hes literally the next Hitler
>after the election
>lol you fools he's just a ZOG puppet

as was everyone else

Jesus Christ look at this bumbling man-ape. Literally the only point of doing crust first is to not have your delicious sauce/cheese/meat topping smorgasbord not ruined by bland shit at the end. Of course this creates a hazard where you get goop all over your hands, so you have to leave a chunk in the middle to act as the handle. But this simian shitbrain, this absolute demented retard son of an australopithecus, he just bites right down the middle, completely ruining the point. Mother of fuck, just looking at this is like watching a two year old with down syndrome play with blocks. The other kids are getting it and he just tries to swallow one and you, his parent, have to sit there helplessly while your overchromasomed would-be abortion nearly puts himself out of his own misery but for your guilt-induced intervention.

Fucking hell, Donald, eat the pizza right or don't eat it at all.

>something broke in him after Romney lost in 2012.
He started watching Fox News 24/7 and his brain got soft.