Why don't Millennials want to start families?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't

Money

the women have fallen for the degenerate, homosexual, god hating philosophy of our time, and have thus made themselves unfit for procreation with good christian men

would you want to marry a literal whore?

I personally want a family.

But the reason why most don't, I would say, is because of the kikes.
Our overall standard of living has slipped, we've been pacified to the point where managing someone else's life is too intimidating a prospect to consider, and our values have gone in such a way that we've been made to be hedonists, who are too self-involved to value things like modesty, altruism (I mean real, living-for-someone-else altruism, not simply dropping a dollar for African kids bullshit), and the love of one's family.

The kikes want to wipe us away, and in the meantime, turn us into a race of consumers and loan-indebted wage slaves, who will blink quietly into the night to let niggers take our place, and fill their pockets with shekels all along the way.

>Millennials are lazy and greedy.

>Families are hard work and expensive.

Because its expensive and I would probably get cucked anyway, might as well sit back and watch things go to shit then shift through the ashes after everything comes tumbling down.

I simply don't.

Why does OP have AIDS?

Because of a lack of affirmative reasons and a preponderance of negative ones.

Well when I say money it's mostly because it's expensive not that it's greed. Not greedy to want to keep what little (in this day and age) to survive and shit.

Because they don't need to

Some men just want to watch the world burn

>no money
>can't find a nice woman meme
>overpopulation meme
>you can wait until 35 to have kids meme

Don't respond to degeneracy with more degeneracy.

Work hard. Have a family. Raise them right. The world is a mirror; if you want to like what you see, start with self-improvement.

imo millennial women DO want to low key start families since the idea of being 36+ and single is a fucking nightmare for most women. The problem is these women think they can just easily start a family as if it was nothing when they reach their thirties. And being degenerates, they're suprised nobody wants to marry their old slutty ass who offers nothing to the relationship besides pussy.

millennial men on the other hand saw the fucking HELL 90s fags went through with divorce (which men also played a part in). The concept of your entire life work going to someone you hate who's now fucking some other guy is such an ugly thing a man can go through. That's particularly why millenial men are scared of having children.

Probably because millenials are in their early twenties? If you start a family before your thirties you are WHITE TRASH and a degenerate.

>The concept of your entire life work going to someone you hate who's now fucking some other guy is such an ugly thing a man can go through. That's particularly why millenial men are scared of having children.

i sometimes consider remaining celibate because of exactly this

Cuz expensive.

Yeah, but there's a difference between eventually wanting a family (with appropriate preparations along the way) and already having one.

I'm 25, unmarried and no kids. But I still want one, even if the time isn't right yet. Most millennial faggots don't even want that... just live your life for pleasure, and abort every child you create.

I love this meme seriously I dont give a shit about millennial shit even if I am a millennial but steve-o being the poster boy for millennials is fucking great

Is Steve-O even a millennial? He's a Gen X'er right?

>white trash
Nothing wrong with starting a family mid 20s - mid 30s, any later and you teenagers wont respect anything because their parents are old faggots and not the alpha father figure that's a physical threat.

Because I'm still in school, haven't gotten my big boy job, and don't own land and a house yet.

>I need that new IPhone just to survive you shitlord!

he's a GenX'er, fuck he's 42yo now (ty wikipedia)

I am not financially stable enough to have one. Besides, even though Sup Forums likes to spam me replies with replies and call me a "virgin" incessantly, I've been in relationships before. Most women I've met in my life are sluts and whores. Western culture worships women and hates men, and I refuse to contribute to such a degenerate situation. There is no "MAN UP" here. Feminists and sluts and traditionalists want us to "man up" so we can save the sinking ship. I hate modern western society, I really do.

Millenials are too young to know what they will want in their thirties. It's like how every kid wants to be an astronaut or a fireman. That doesn't mean they won't change their mind when the time to make the decisions comes and they're older.

Steve O pls. You're not even a good role model. Piss off will ya..

There are millenials in their 30s.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, and I wonder if men such as us are just destined to being alone at times

nearly every girl my age i've met is vapid and whorish, and the women are only concerned with material or carnal things

To be fair I don't even have a smart phone and I still use a flip phone.

I can even deal with the shitty economy and overpopulation, I make enough to handle it and have skills in demand. I can even deal with the bullshit political "activity" of modern women and their indoctrinated love/hate relationship with masculinity.

What I can't deal with is divorce laws. We can both have jobs in the modern era, if she wants the kids she has to pay for the kids. Alimony is even worse, paying someone tens of thousands each year for betraying you.

I can handle women and their bullshit, I can't handle the courts telling me that I owe them money when they start thinking they're a victim of some patriarchy and leave.

That's the thing.. I don't have that kind of faith in millennials. Every generation since the beginning of the postmodern age has gotten worse, become more hedonistic and pacified than the one that preceded it.
Who can say that they'll turn things around? And even if they do have kids (who will most likely be unwanted bastard children), what will THAT generation turn out to be? Will they form a counterculture against their pussified, degenerate parents? Will they sink deeper into the degeneracy?

I think that's one of the reasons Trump is such a hopeful prospect for Sup Forums . Even if his policies turn out to be a mixed bag, his election could very well prove you don't need to be a castrated bitch or be willing to subjugate oneself to castrated bitches to succeed.
That, and Shillary is an SJW cunt that needs to hurry up and die. Not before she loses the election though. Don't want a less-corrupt alternative getting ahead in the polls.

fuck the system

do you know who the US national debt of $18,000,000,000,000 is owed to? our children. and we will default on those debts. we stole $18,000,000,000,000 from our children. future generations will forever be in bondage to this debt. that is, unless they endure the complete destruction of our system. that, or the total flooding of the earth as the ice caps melt and refugees from the disasters crowd whats left of civilization.

the last few generations will all be degenerate races, which will be enslaved and poverty stricken, while nobler races will have already bowed out.

Now consider the irony that what you described is in broad strokes the reason why I'll never have children.

They don't make enough money. The women are all sluts and unfit for being mothers.

I'd rather drink alone and wallow in self loathing.

>that mouthbreather toddler

wasn't there a thread some days ago about GenZ'ers being racist and alt-right as fuck to counter their damn GenX libtard parents?

kek

1 thing to consider is partial blame goes to men for marrying degenerate women who weren't wife material and should've been left to fucking rot but faggot men still put a ring on their finger because they're beta and these men act suprised when their women don't respect them because they let them step on them and say "yes honey" to avoid a fight.

Great models are Louie CK and Anthony Cumia who were regular Joe's when they got married and both now admittedly were fucking retarded and married a girl "just because" and now they're narcissistic and hate marriage.

Just please consider that Marriage is the backbone of the western world. The default to breeding literally the pack animal / tribal the alpha gets all the women until someone kicks his ass, said alpha cant effectively teach / raise all those children so you get less quality human being and a shitty gene pool.

Marriage is what breeds higher quality people, to have discipline and a society who's better taught and educated. And besides, you're going to get old, nobody wants to fucking hang around old people, you're going to want a few youthful people around you just to make you feel fucking alive.

Its not about survival fag, an iphone is basic social status. Not even talking about having the latest model, just having a clean, modernized phone is expected of everyone in the west. Its adept to culture.

that's not the picture i meant to putload but fuck it.

But that's the thing... you're not helpless in this matter. You can raise kids to be better than the SJW spawn that'll occur down the road.

In fact, we need people to start doing that. How else are we going to hold up the beams to society a generation from now?

I see ourselves becoming a new sort of Benevolent Jew.
Those of us wise enough not to engage in race mixing will turn our communities inwards and build up a society steeped in nepotism, one that (hopefully) will propogate decent ideals down the road.
I say "benevolent" because, unlike the Jews, the white race has a good history behind it. White people have built Western Civilization, and is the only reason humanity is above the level of naked tribals in terms of development, whereas the Jews have been kicked out of most every country they've inhabited due to their subversive behavior.

I don't know, but I hope to god that's true. We're far off the fucking rails, and we need to get back on.

Most of us can't even get a job that pays over $40k, why the hell would we start a family?

But why would I want to bring a child into that world? I hold no debt to humanity that requires me to try and improve mankind after I'm gone. I can just choose to step out and not make another child have to endure growing up around those people. If the SJW crowd does become the majority in future what difference does it make to me if I'm already dead? I'd rather pick my battles and not fight this one.

If Millennials are so greedy why do they want to give their countries up to foreigners, share their girlfriends and have animal rights.

Check Mate.

>You can raise kids to be better than the SJW spawn that'll occur down the road
Common misconception, kids are always a disappointment because school culture raises them for more hours than you do for 16 years, especially in college. And we all know schools are so politically bias

All of this is true, except you're forgetting that:

A) The pool of women who aren't shitty degenerates, post-wall, can't ride the CC anymore because they're getting ugly and need a chump to provide for them while getting once-a-year duty sex in return, is pitifully low to the point where any unicorns are more likely than not just "born-again-virgin" sluts who are trying to rebrand themselves

B) There is a system in place that rewards women for violating the marriage contract and protects their interests at every level. They have guaranteed access to your resources the moment you put a ring on it, but you will never have genuine access to pussy or a loyal homemaker. You can become the most alpha motherfucker on Earth and still end up like Johnny Depp. It's not just a matter of gaming your wife for the rest of eternity, there's literally no guarantee against the fickle nature of the woman. No matter how manly you get, Russian Roulette can still fuck you up and then you'll get hit by a legal system that leaves you seriously wondering if a lifetime as a prisoner is worse than a lifetime as a slave.

Which is a problem, because we NEED marriage, but we NEED marriage to work like it used to. Otherwise we'll only get a few precious years with our offspring before they get fucked up by a single-parent household.

I want one. The trouble is finding a girl who wants the same and is loyal. I don't know enough women desu.

>muh feelings
>fuck humanity i don't care about anything
What a little cry baby bitch. Please, do us all a favor and never reproduce.

The niggers spelled matter wrong. Those coons are so stupid they can't even spell their own cause

selfish greed

Children are a drain on you both emotionally and financially, so millenials would rather not destroy their own "happiness" for something that does nothing but shit and sleep.

I genuinely believe that a huge chunk of Western millenials are completely unable to see further than a year into the future.

This pisses me off, and I'm a northerner.

What. The. Fuck.

> 30 y/o or less should have kids
topkek

Has something to do with pic related.

Why do you make this thread 20 times a week? Sometimes there's even multiples of this thread up at the same time. Fucking faggot.

I didn't use a feelings argument or say that I didn't care about anything and the whole discussion started from me admitting I'm planning on never reproducing but brilliant contribution from you otherwise.

If you don't have the impulse to uphold what mankind has built, then I suppose there' no reason.

My mentality is that we're on a ship that's taking on water. We can either hop to it, fire up the pumps and start patching the hull, or we can go down with the ship.
And I have to be honest, you're being part of the problem. If you refuse to put up a fight, anything... even a worm could kick your ass.

That's actually why I'm going into teaching.
My dad was a degenerate fucker... love the guy, but a terrible parent. My greatest influences came from the few teachers (notably male ones) that filled the void that the lack of a father left.
And I don't think it's inherently politicized, but I do believe Sommers' theory that it's overly feminized, which inevitably bleeds into politics.
When you have a predominately female faculty that teaches sensitivity as a much greater virtue than gumption... it explains a lot of today's issues.

Preserve the white race. Don't let these people win.

>But that's the thing... you're not helpless in this matter. You can raise kids to be better than the SJW spawn that'll occur down the road.
>In fact, we need people to start doing that. How else are we going to hold up the beams to society a generation from now?
I'm not sure your response in anyway address what to do about future generations' loss of $18,000,000,000,000+ and how they will live a free life without being enslaved to that staggering figure.

only niggers would willing create more children into that kind of slavery.

>You can raise kids to be better than the SJW spawn that'll occur down the road.
this goes way beyond outbreeding SJWs, which is a bizarre tactic, considering SJW is a MEME and you want to fight it with GENES. I'm talking about something real. getting triggered by SJW isn't a real issue.

41yr old genx here. As much shit as I give millennials, you have the deck stacked against you. Too many women in your age bracket were brought up to believe their actions wouldn't have consequences. That being a single mother was a prosperous and viable option. That the government was their to pay them and be a safety net. So many of you were born to parents that are failed third and fourth marriages of boomers who raised you on chicken tendies, ritalin and time outs.

You were the first generation that had to put up with so much sjw shit being crammed down your throats in school your whole life- passed down from the failed radical left marxist shit lord hippies that rule academia now.

The best thing about many of your generation is that you know it sucks and are finding ways to prep and live off grid. You tend to be tech savvy. You also know the world is shit and you can't make lemonade out of it.

Old man advice- if I had to do it over again: Marry a woman from a very traditional family upbringing(doesn't even have to be religious), learn some blue collar trade skills, and get some manly hobbies and stay active and fit.

Best luck luck millennial bros. You will need it if you want to keep Western civilization on life support.

because the establishment has crushed the average man's will to provide through discrimination veiled as "equality"

I'm 30 and I feel like offing myself by 40 what do you think will stop me?

it's not millennials giving their countries to foreigners, we millennials are still to young to actually be in politics, it's the GenXers that are fucking shit up

Too busy working.

Too financially insecure.

The people you choose to surround yourself with. Good luck.

>Old man advice- if I had to do it over again: Marry a woman from a very traditional family upbringing(doesn't even have to be religious), learn some blue collar trade skills, and get some manly hobbies and stay active and fit.

i do this. except, its not viable in first world anymore. white civilization is dead. to find the traditional housewife, u must racemix. regardless, all women are hypergamous whores on the inside, but if they are never exposed to western civilization, they remain tolerable

>If you refuse to put up a fight, anything... even a worm could kick your ass.
I will keep doing my part and fight back for what I believe in. But I don't see reason to involve someone else who hasn't yet been born doesn't have to be born. If I truly believe this world is progressively getting worse like I do I don't see the point in having a child just for the sake of having one. I'm stuck here anyway but I at least I have the power to choose to not make another soul go through this.

I do but I can't.

Millenials work longer hours for less pay than Boomers or Gen X, save money at a higher rate, and take less vacations.

Hedonism and Nihilism

>But the reason why most don't, I would say, is because of the kikes.
lol nonsense

I do OP

But woman's lib and a rat-fucked economy has made that impossible for me, blame the boomers for that

>Hedonism

The numbers just aren't there.

I pointed it out above - Millenials work harder, longer and for less than the previous two generations AND save more AND according to a recent survey hold more conservative social views on drugs and sexual relationships.

>Nihilism

That seems to be a problem facing the entire West right now.

>My mentality is that we're on a ship that's taking on water. We can either hop to it, fire up the pumps and start patching the hull, or we can go down with the ship.

But, the ship is full of retards. It has to sink, or they will still be with us. We need to Man the Lifeboats, and let nature take its course.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools

>A)
There's a lot of good girls out there. If you cant find 1 the hard truth is you have to keep climbing the social ladder until you do. Good girls want successful men. Despite all the shit going on as a creature men are superior to women in every single way, and as always you have to better yourself and take risk until you impress a girl your into

>B)
Women like this will reveal themselves in time, that's why you have to get to know her dam good before marrying her. That system is necessary because before 50 years ago women who were actually good girl who didnt fuck until marriage were getting divorced and abandoned as the fag moved on to another younger woman.

That said the power is extremely disblanaced and the reason for it is because of lawyers. Divorce needs reform. Divorce cases are looked at as a common statistic and they're not settled with logic. So much shit would be better if you just got rid of that "living standard pay" law.

Most of us can hardly see a future for ourselves, let alone someone who's going to outlive us by probably 30 or more years

[citation needed]

I will honestly probably never be able to afford it. This is the biggest thing, even if I was deadset on having as much kids as possible I probably will never be able to

Having a real big struggle finding a girl remotely suitable to have kids with

I would feel pretty trapped if I had kids, I like to think no matter how off track and shit my life is, I am always in control because I could just kill myself if I wanted to, I can't do that if I have kids, that would be irresponsible

Because I'd rather start a family when I'm 35-40. I'll be established in my career which will mean a stable income and a comfortable lifestyle for my family. Plus, I'm a guy. Younger women will be attracted to me because everyone knows they prefer dating older men.
>according to a recent survey hold more conservative social views on drugs and sexual relationships.
I thought this was Gen Z, people born after 2000.

Shit world, shit women, no money.

>The people you choose to surround yourself with. Good luck.

Pretty much this. Stop concerning yourself with dollars and gizmos and start worrying about content and years.

Career choices.

It's a waste of money.

>save money at a higher rate,
Absolute lie.

They have less in the bank and investments than anyone else

Starting a family requires a wife, which requires getting married, which requires gambling half your assets and income on the whims of a woman.
no thanks

quit responding to this faggot you narcissistic fucks

dude is probably most successful shit poster at CTR

Incarnating on this planet at this time is suffering. I wouldn't dare force that on another soul. I hope enough of us stop breeding that some souls can escape this place that might not have otherwise.

We can't afford it, plain and simple. People here try to blame women probably because they can't admit to themselves that they've "failed" as men because they can't provide for a family. Looking at my friends, the ones who had kids in their 20s live in crushing debt, and the "responsible" ones are very unlikely to have any kids before they turn 30. It's really this simple.

Get drunk when ever the fuck I want or look after kids easy pick