Meme magic

>Pepes will be illegal soon

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/amp/1.3764642
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 mods start deleting all of the pepe threads, again

Kek, we thank you for the many shads you bestow upon us in your Goodness and Generosity.

We thank you for the God Emperor Trump

In your Power, we delight.

Shadilay!!

Shadilay!!

We serve you forever.

Smite our CTR enemies, for they are heretics and fags and mods.

Let the blood of 88 AIDS monkeys rain upon them.

#Crusader4Kek

meme magic is truly a glorious thing

never did i ever think an R9K meme would break out into real life and become a symbol of naziisim

its fucking halarious

user, the person who did that made a thread showing himself and his friend doing it. He is one of us.

>Tfw Pepe is the new face of anti-facism now and will be banned by the new facists.
>Tfw we'll be able to use "your people banned a frog meme that stood for freedom of expression" and there will be no arguments on the other side since (((they))) know nothing about memes

Gonna start drawing pepes in my unis bathroom now

University of Queensland in Australia got hit last week as well top kek

FB
/groups/uqstalkerspace/

this week I mean

Kek, this is my uni too. Our chancellor sent out an email yesterday about chalk messages basically upsetting people

What are they going to do? Shame us? Haha we've already dealt with that our entire lives. Racist? We've been called that already we dont give a shit. Beat us up? HAHAH Yeah a bunch of fucking weak fagot limp wrist ed Marxist sure are going to beat us up!

Contemporary youths are too stupid, civilization is doomed, when will that mini ice age fucking start...

Also, I'm surprised no one has said anything about the greedy jew stickers all over campus

I will never understand how Pepe of Boys Club underwent a mutation from a laid back weirdo in a furry webcomic to the avatar of an Egyptian proto-God and symbol of the far right associated with Nazism in the span of 8 years.

I feel like some immortal observer of a species evolution. "How did these little faggot shit flinging monkeys become the rulers of the entire planet?"

the left has gone full retard. They literally and unironically think that our feels frog meme is the official mascot of: trump, nazism, and white supremacy

Do what you will with them, we have already won.

We mock them now

Some guy at a University I live near caused a fuss when he wore his MAGA hat to class.

cbc.ca/amp/1.3764642

I'm going to pay them a visit layer today...

>ASU
Ah yes, the 4 year summer camp where kids sit on beanbags and talk about oppression for 10 hours a week

>lefties
>fascist
>threats

If there wasn't a crop of new young idiots every year, the left couldn't survive

Implying it's not

Attacked by some cuckstress who is choked that she isn't vp of student life anymore

>you have to remove the hat
>HAVE TO
>i'm warning you
>I have friend who are minorities

Her tactics don't work anymore

SO U BE SAYIN
*sips on lean
A CARTOON FROG
*smacks lips
IS A MUTHA FUKIN NAZI ?

WE WILL DRIVE YOU OFF CAMPUS WE WILL SILENCE YOU WE WILL LAKE SURE NOBODY CAN HWRE YOUR MESSAGE.
>you fascists

How do these people look in a mirror

I never imagined pepe becoming so powerful.

They can't because their eyes aren't real.

>Pepe's become illegal
>rare pepe trading actually becomes a real thing

Makes you wonder who the real fascists are...

Meme magic is getting stronger.

I have a USB card with over 1000 pepes in my home safe, i am ready for the happening.

Keep it up mates. The more we push at the moment, the more rabid they are becoming. The more rabid they become, the more people will wake up to the lefts bullshit.

We've stayed quiet too long, there's no giving up now.

>yfw the Feds raid your house to secure your now illegal stash of rare pepes

I wanted to go to App State...

This would counts as meme magic, right? We memed about them being rare, and then they legitimately became rare contraband?

>The Yanks know what's good
Warms my heart

kek, realistically do you think that we are all on some watch list for our rare pepes/use of Sup Forums

Wait hold on, somebody fill me in on what the fuck's happening, Pepe is now racist?

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/