>>89086023

That's really fucking disgusting. Japan is almost as bad as China. FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is it disgusting?
Looks delicious.

wew lad you are gonna pay for this thread

ANOTHER WAVE

Asians are intelligent soulless humans with 0 empathy.
People who are allergic to cats/dogs should be sterilized.

Say Trump if you agree

You're a flaming faggot.

Obviously a leaf would post this....

But wtf Japan, explain this shit! And don't you fucking tell me it's good for your "insert random organ here"...

I saw worse things in France.

>frogs are getting eaten in some places, which means Kek doesn't real
>"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Canada was a mistake.

No shit. Have you heard of what they do to dolphins? How about whales?

They're above the chinese in their brutality, look up the Nanking Massacre and Unit 731. They've been working full steam to improve their public image since 1946, sometimes the truth leaks out. Historically the japanese have always been extremely violent and merciless

PEPE IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

its a fucking frog. its not like it was going to go to university.

can it even understand algebra?

Kek will have his vengeance.

my brother i will avenge you

genocide chinks now

Why would you have empathy for a frog Jesus fucking Christ. Eat whatever the fuck you want, it's weird but if you like it that's fine.

ARGHGARRRHGHGHGH
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

eating frogs will make anime real

That frog hold on as long as he can. It's pretty amazing.

Universities disect frogs, he very well could have.

Why so angry Sup Forumsacks - christians drink the blood and eat the body of Jesus each sunday

2 NUKES WEREN'T ENOUGH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't you blaspheme in here!

They're not subject to live dissections

or watching themselves being dipped in soysauce before being eaten piece by piece

DELETE THIS

the frog was dead
>american education

Check 'em

You have no idea ehat kind of trouble you're getting yourself into

>frog was dead
>point of the meal is that the frog is still alive when served
>video title even says the frog is eaten alive
>frog moves around trying to escape

mods will delete interesting threads because they're off the rules but won't care about the constant frog faggotry that belong to Sup Forums
Are mods retarded frogposters?

your death is near

A

I'm aware how brutal they can be, but I always thought that was a problem with their military and current fishing companies. But shit, that smug Japanese bitch in the video is utterly deplorable.

And that is why they get nuked twice, get nuclear fallout through their country, fukushima meltdown.

lord kek does not mindthis because you are simply accepting him into your body in the most material way, praise kek friends

Why is it always asians I see doing this shit to alive animals? I feel like they lack empathy.

Praise Kek
He died for our sins

Fuck dolphins.

You chingchongs leave whales alone though they dindu nuffin.

Their empathy is bred out through a culture with over a thousand years of shame and honor compressing them down. It's a warning to always respect your history and ancestors but do not let their memory become a burden.

That's fucking heartbreaking

Poor froggo

I remember that show.
I always thought it was a try-hard imitation at Chowder and Flapjack-style shows.

KÊK that's nothing op,watch to increase hate toward Asian niggers

It was out before those shows.

What the fuck!? Is it time for another nuke Japan? Is it really time?

why do asians have no empathy? why do chinese all that fucked up stuff to animals? why do they love to skin animals alive so much?

bad quality video, but I had the feeling people around were rather horrified. the way it is filmed makes it seem like its scouting for reactions

It look like chink to me