How does your movie theater look like, Sup Forums? Is it patrician? Here's mine in Brussels

How does your movie theater look like, Sup Forums? Is it patrician? Here's mine in Brussels.

Other urls found in this thread:

rtbf.be/info/regions/bruxelles/detail_le-film-black-kinepolis-bruxelles-renforce-ses-mesures-de-securite?id=9134807
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's decent.
Biggest one in Oslo.

Wow, that's a sexy ass theater

It's a big dome

For you

This is the Sony Center™ CineStar (true) IMAX Theatre in Berlin.

I actually recognize that place in de Brouckere, I saw quite a few things there like TDKR when I used to live in Brussels.

Theatre Tuschinski, Amsterdam. Apparently considered one of the most beautiful cinemas in the world.

not good for watching kino tho

>how does your (noun) look like
This is the most grating grammatical error to me. It's either, How does your (noun) look, or, What does your (noun) look like?
Not only is it simply wrong, what's more, it dramatically increases your likelihood of death.

hopefully halal content
enjoy your movies, inshallah

Here's mine, during an outdoor summer movie.
tickets around 4 euros, no food allowed, no dubbed movies, no rooms full of loud shitheads.

> Il va au cinéma à Bruxelles
rtbf.be/info/regions/bruxelles/detail_le-film-black-kinepolis-bruxelles-renforce-ses-mesures-de-securite?id=9134807

Americans are hilarious

I hope this theater exclusively show capeshit and family movies.

>inspections de penis obligatoires

Landmark Cinemas just upgraded to these motorized recliners. The theaters themselves have super spartan interiors, incredible sound, and it's all self-serve, assigned seating; which is nice.

Wrong pic.

Do you hang out in the theatre with the lights on? Are the lights on while the movie is playing?

If not, I don't see why any theatre would not make their interior styled to 100% improve the sound and picture quality.

Sure, many of these cinemas are pretty, but surely an proper Imax theatre does sound quality better since it just cares about what matters most.

In English doc

comfy desu

>not getting the patrician kino experience

looks like a stupa

The only arthpouse cinema here is also located in some old theatre hall. There's a bar in the back of the hall and they often have lectures before or after screenings. It's nice.

I saw BR2049 there in 2D. Glorious!

Had no idea Norwegians were such plebs. But I guess they must be because they're basically Sweden's bitch.

New Picture House - St Andrews, Scotland

good looking chaps

>Scotland
I'm surprised a shithole like that has working Cinemas.

The infrastructure here this far out from Edinburgh and Glasgow is pretty shit tbf, but I like to support independent cinemas anyway so it's nice.

Glasgow has the tallest cinema in the world.

>tfw your local kínoráma is an untouched european iconic landmark built in 1924.
It doesn’t get more kino than this lads

that looks like an opera house
jealous af

This is usually what it looks like after I roll through on kino night.