I had better not have a Palestinian """flag"""

I'm spending the weekend in the West Bank and I'm curious to see what flag I have.

If I get a Palestinian banner, I'm going to be pissed.

Every milimeter of this beautiful land belongs to Israel. Do you agree?

I just took pic related while hiking near a Palestinian city.

Excellent.

What a dump. You can keep it, merchant.

Looks like a hellhole.

Neither Palestine nor Israel deserve to exist.

shalom, brother, I hear you.
palestinians say israel should be nuked, but in reality they are your guests, and guests who behave like that need to be evicted

if they didnt learn their lesson in 1948, they never will

>Poland
>calling the Land of Israel a dump
How are those commie blocs looking, polak?

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are a made up people.

Pretty good. So good, in fact, that jews are trying to take them "back"! Imagine that.

Amen, greatest ally.

Thank you, based kraut!

m8, it looks like a barren, itchy, coarse patch of wasteland?

All this hassle over all that nothing, eh? What are you folks banging on about, year in, year out?

I was taking a hike in a rural area near Arab communities, of course it isn't developed. The Jewish areas here in Judea are very well-developed.

thats why I respect Israel

they are living literally on a small piece of shitty wasteland along the coast yet they manage to keep up with or even surpass european countries on economy and especially scientific contribution

Thank you for bringing some truth to this thread, friend. Switzerland is a beautiful country!

>receiving billions in funding from the rest of the world on a yearly basis since the beginning of the century

Oh bless, what laborious and respectable folk, those judes

CUT FUNDING NOW!

Thanks again for your shekels, best goy. I'll promise we will spend most of your tax dollars on American weapons.

Israel has 0 scientific contributions.
Switzerland taking shitposting above and beyond.

>Palestinian
haha
nice meme

That's actually complete bullshit and I cannot believe you truly believe that.

I'm not even just saying that because I'm Israeli. We have contributed a ton to the sciences.

in return they remove kebab

and >inb4 holohoax but you have to realize that many jews who migrated to israel before and during ww2 had almost nothing and were living in severe poverty in some shithole wasteland. yeah, Israel can't be compared to the likes of Netherlands or other European powerhouses, let alone Switzerland, but their accomplishments are still impressive. they are one of the very few non-shit countries outside of NA and the better parts of Europe

Dead Sea Salts and shitty lotions don't count as science, Levi.

Israel contributes as much as Straya per capita, even a tiny bit more

How come Palestinians can't go to the blue areas? What would happen if a Palestinian is caught in the blue area?

Those territories do feel a little American, don't they?

Do Israelis really not realize how bad their nations position could become quickly?

Consider this Russia and Iran will soon control or influence basically every state in your region other than Saudi Arabia.

Iran is likely to keep funding the shia militias forever once they have consolidated and perhaps Saudi will fall apart leaving you entirely isolated.

The world financial system is about to fall apart and drop America down a few pegs limiting their ability to help Israel.

If this all comes to pass which seems likely Israel is left alone surrounded by hostile states who could destroy them almost at will.

Just imagine what we could produce with all those good goy tax dollars being thrown at those Arabs in Israel.
Truly limitless potential down under.

Can I move to (((Our Greatest Ally)))?

>mfw when Israel eventually get nuked

It belongs to the rightful heir of the Kings of Jerusalem, not to some filthy kike

Double doubles, kek predicts Israel downfall.

they fucking don't you retard and everyone was in poverty after world war 2, literally cities were in ruins

>destroy them almost at will
>implying they haven't tried to and failed miserably already

Yeah, it's not the fact that every man woman and child in America has to give them like $20 a year. Or that they steal technology from everybody. Nope.

Fuck Israel. My only hope is that every Jew on earth moves there before the big showdown. Fucking parasites.

you are already much richer than Israel per capita yet they beat you in science

stop making excuses

The downside of this is that filthy kebabs can shitpost with your flag.

Hunting feral jews should be legal.

Of course, brother. Come home any time you feel like it. The citizenship acquisition process only takes a month or two.

Shabbat shalom from Israel.

>implying the Israelis don't steal most of their technology

The US population is 318 million, but that includes children, people that work illegaly without paying taxes and just get cash in hand and the unemployed.

So you should probably use 180 mil or something instead of 320

That was just the military aid. We give them other shit and spend all kinds of money on their interests. Hell, every middle astern war has been for the eternal Jew.

I dont enjoy defending israel but you people are just such fucking retarded tinfoil idiots I cant help it

You sound like a white imperialist. You jews really are becoming the very people you love to hate.

$38B is 12$ per year (120$ over 10 years) per US citizen and 366.6$ per year for every jew (4400$ in 10).

Still the shittiest "deal" in recorded history.

>i dont enjoy sucking jewish cock, but i will suck it a little just because you are a retarded idiot.

It is literally propped up by the goyim. Yes, even when they get their own nation, dumb goyim still have to pay for it.

Tin foil hat? How many times have the kikes been caught red nosed spying on us Burgers? Many many times. How about the time they attacked the USS Liberty?

If you think that Israel isn't a snake of a country at the genetic level you haven't been paying attention.

But I suppose The Eternal Mountain Jew has to defend his comrades in shekel grubbing.

>bong calls me a white imperialist
>no longer has his empire
>his capital has a Pakistani Muslim mayor
Keep being jealous, William ibn Ibrahim.

That's just the military aid. They Jew us out of shekels in many other ways.

God damn it the middle east is hideous
How the fuck is there only Europe having magnificient landscape ?

Whatcu gonna do when the new caliphate of europe comes for you? This time there will be a real holocaust

wow, some shitty hills. so beautiful.

Great Lakes region of Burgerland is beautiful too.

Pic related is a tour you take aboard ww2 landing craft on the road and the water.

The only good thing about europe being the new middle east is that they will wipe out Israel.

Dammit

>I literally can't even argue

Fuck me there is so much to fix in this country.
But we WILL fix it.

First the christcuck religion spread here from the middle east and now the mudlsime. History repeats itself. Jews are fucked either way and it will be glorius

very true, user

and that's just the US (((Military shekels)))

Couldn't care less about genitally mutilated desert dwelling subhumans

Here's your (((You))).