Dear Ameribros

Dear Ameribros.
We are sorry you have to deal with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4_EuRfwchz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand this trend of smug British cunts getting their own shows on American television to discuss American politics and dictate their political viewpoints to Americans. I'm not even American and it pisses me off. Some cunt mouthed Brit telling me what's what in my own country? I don't think so.

I'm not. Fucking keep him occupied over there as long as you can so I don't have to see his stupid fucking face as often.

So is he gay or what?

They're just mouthpieces used to pontificate worldviews in an "authoritative" accent.

Hes probably not gay, but hes fat, and has probably never had sex (which explains the overexhuberant comedy)

No straight mans hero is Elton John. You can like some of his songs but if he is your hero then you must be some kind of fancy boy

Kek (*¯艸¯) O’oh C’moon !! A dude is nice fella !!!

I'm glad I never thought this guy was funny, would have been disappointing to see him now

Is that the bloke off a league of their own?

So you are saying that Britain foisted Corden on us?

MOTHERFUCKING PIGLET

I miss him just being some drunk before he got paid to mouth politics at me
it is very disappointing

It’s called “Different angel”. In a case of this dude, it’s “the nationality”. At least, it gets you to respond on over all views in one way or another.

He was in Gavin&Stacey which was pretty funny even if uncle Bryn stole the show
youtube.com/watch?v=4_EuRfwchz4

I for one apologise on behalf of my fellow countryman. There's a reason we sent him over the pond.
*tips bowler hat*

It's too bad, even though I wasn't really into his stuff, he seemed promising. It's weird how some foreign comics get sucked into the pointless abyss that is american political punditry.

They pay them, they are failed here and we cast them off to the new world (as is the custom). He's a fat, ugly pile of shit who couldn't make a career here so dumb Americans pay him and John Oliver to act like smug pricks.

It's very bad because Americans do not realise that we here absolutely despise these kind of left wing pricks. They get mocked, they get insulted, they get trolled to shit online and some company in the USA hires them?

At least we make up for it with Katie Hopkins, god she's based.

>wearing make-up whilst flipping the bird

HHAHA

Are you a middle-aged mum user?

his first movie was a Shane Meadows movie

Quads of truth. Well and truly checked my fellow briton.

Shame on you all for not checking this fine fellow.

American liberals LARP as being European. That kind of the issue they have always had, even before the civil war

Same as last thread, he has kids and a wife, but he's a flaming fucking homo

are there obnoxious americans with shows in the UK?

maybe i should go over there and start this trend.

yea because that makes a lot of sense

Gay dudes will do this so they can mask how gay they are, it's called a beard. Lots of people do it, believe it or not.

Yall fucked us with Piers now you give us this Chipmunk shit. Cmon Redcoats, I thought we were better bros than this

It all started with Simon Cowell. That introduced the American populace to the modern-day snarky Brit.

are they just good friends?

>are there obnoxious americans with shows in the UK?
No and the Americans that try it wouldn't be able to handle the banter and would cry and leave.

I don't know, but I know she doesn't go on stage for thirty minutes a night laughing like a woman flailing her limp wrists around and saying I MEAN CAAAAHM AAHHHHN! she also doesn't do "karaoke" in a car with people. Corden is about as gay as gay gets

Why do Brits only have like four adjectives they use? That fat faggot says "BRILLIANT" and "MAD" like punctuation.

>Brits can't recognize our banter so they assume we don't have any

He wanted to spend less time on the road and more with his kid, I don't think he gives a fuck as long as the money's right. Good for him.

his accent completely changed when he started on that show

don't british TV presenters cuck their audience with left wing politics on all their panel shows though?

>there are burgers who find this fat fuck funny

compromises must be made sometimes, I understand

*proceeds to display my own to them*

I don't think so. He has a theater-fag audience and normies like some of his segments like Car Pool Karaoke but I don't think anyone would say he's funny.

>spend less time on the road and more with his kid
Except that one time he brought his kid on stage with him on a live audience Joe Rogan show surrounded by weed smoke and alcohol which caused Rogan to have an autistic fit and awkwardly forced him to leave.

>yank unironically thinks they have banter
e v e r y time

Worthy use of quads

Prove that we dont

Corden is garbage. he is the ambergris of television

He's your problem now

how defensive you're getting now is exhibit a desu

That's a bit homophobic lad

oh ho you cheeky wank
*gets acid thrown in face*

>has to imagine the most dire situation possible
>claims to have banter
sound like someones mum telling their kid off

Leftists hate the US
Therefore anti-US propaganda has more weight whem spouted by a foreigner with an exotic accent

>cry and leave
>mfw Brits call getting sued and shot, cry and leave