Alright, user, tell us about your brilliant idea for the new summer blockbuster

>Alright, user, tell us about your brilliant idea for the new summer blockbuster.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here me out:
An underwhelming teenager who was the chosen one played by a hunk 30 year-old has to fight a big monster from space in New York City ... IN SPACE.

A straight adaptation of the entire Bible. Literally all of it, including the genealogies, animal sacrifice instructions, endless prophet sermons, etc. 132 hours long (154 hours for the Catholic version)

mockumentary on the alt right

Adam Sandler is in love with a girl but it turns out she's a golden retriever or something

Aliens visit at the height of the Cold War, bringing a new type of warfare that prevents massive human casualty.
Two opposing generals must quickly learn the rules of this Alien sport if they have any chance of surviving, THE CROSSFIRE
Starring Arnold and Stallone

BLACKED the movie.

Remake of some 70s, 80s or 90s semi-hit, with a far more diverse cast.

Animaniacs... in 3d...

biopic of the artist of the decade

It doesn't have to be good or well written. The actors don't even have to care. It just has to look pretty and be associated with 80s nostalgia. Just look at how great Blade Runner 2049 is doing with the underage and normie demographics.

has anyone ever had a job interview like this for fuck sake

mine was basically the boss telling me what I'd be doing as by using my Resume/CV alone they narrowed down from 15 to me.

YaaaaaaS!!!!!

Adam Sandler is a high-flying business executive who gets turned into a pickle because of a gypsy curse or something.

>HARVEY WEINSTEIN: IT DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS

Shot entirely from Harv's POV.

ALL
FEMALE
BREAKFAST
CLUB

You're sad

Charlie's Angels remake with Scarlett Johansson as the angels.

All 3 of them.

And I'm Charlie. (Except it's my actual name). And they're on some kind of mission involving finding a penis. But it's actually my penis I'm leading them to. And when they find it they have to free it from the final boss, my boxer briefs. And to do that they have to all kiss each other at the same time while they're wearing sexy black lingerie and tall stockings and really tall black heels and then kiss me too a lot and then a lot of other sexy stuff happens with me and the Scarlett Johansson clones and they tell me they love me and they kiss me some more and I tell them they're my Angels and I love them too. And then they're like, "will you marry all of us and be with us forever and always stay faithful, because we will." And I'm like "yeah because I love you". And then we do and all have a family and they love me and kiss me and we all grow old together. Then we step in a time machine at the end of our lives and go back to the scene in the past we're they find my penis and they're kissing in lingerie and we start to live our happy lives all over again. Forever

Sounds like an Instant Classic!

it starts with me dumping my load on the one on the right's tits

then she gets a co-starring role alongside the protagonist oceanographer (Idris Elba) in a submarine who discovers in the sea a portal to another world represented by simulations of Earth life that present challenging scenarios to test whether the stars can go back to their own world.

All penises become sentient and take over their hosts body so long as they maintain an erection. They kill off the majority of the female population, and the world has become a madmax type post-apoc world, but instead of water or oil being the most precious resource, everyone is constantly vying for viagera. The MC is a handsome loner with the willpower to never get an erection, not even once throughout his entire life. He eventually finds himself partnered with the world's sexiest woman as they after prevent the Hebrew end of the world from happening.

a rogue worker at a gov agency finds out all the identities of the people that post on Sup Forums and goes out and hunts them down one by one
it's told in mainly flashbacks, since the current day is a great place without retards, it shows the awful evil past when rednecks were allowed on the internet

Robot husbando rom-com

Son, it's time you met your new parents...

Deadpool beheads people and makes hilarious quips.
Halfway through, he gets transformed into a women (played by Barbara Palvin) by his arch-nemesis. She is then seduced by death (played by Alexandra Daddario). There is a 20 minute lesbian sex scene with full frontal nudity.
Then he's transformed back into Ryan Reynolds and carries on beheading people.

>$5bn box-office, EASILY

Titanic remake but with more POCs

Feel good sports flick.

A tranny joins a womens sports team. At first they hate him but then his natural testosterone means they start winning. As they go on to win the league the women get over their transphobia and accept this chick with a dick as one of their own.

my idea for a summer blockbuster is no summer blockbuster. Waste of time and resources, the chance if a bomb is too big. Nobody even goes to the movies anymore. Put it all into a bunch of small coming of age movies, gritty modern war movies, some slow westerns and slick crime capers instead.
Comedies are the new blockbusters anyways.

Biopic about how Weinstein killed himself

A movie about someone wishing that people could no longer lie.

It starts out as a dark comedy, since people are revealing all sorts of fucked up shit, and the ramifications of such a phenomenon really sink in, it goes full batshit, with people talking hard truths, wars breaking out, and the ultimate destruction of society.

And at the end of it all, we see a group of people forming society again, but with almost all forms of semantical deception gone, we enter a almost zen like state where we can be totally honest, but with a underlying sadness at the fact that we cannot console people we care about with lines, ones that while aren't necesary, are generally seen as commonplace.

*Console people with lies

Literally the invention of lying but backwards.

2 hours of Jennifer Lawrence being tortured. Halfway through, Seth Rogen is lead into the room and whipped and told to start to start laughing. So he starts trying to laugh, while actually crying and Jen carries on screaming in pain.
It's all one long continuous shot. The film ends with Rogen's face being cut off and glued to Jen's face.
Then she stands up and proclaims that she is now Seth Rogen and needs to make a sequel to Pineapple Express. Fade to black...

I'd prefer the sexy stuff beforehand but sure a movie about a jew skydiving sounds neat.

Fuck off dad, just like, do back to the Future again with a black guy or something

Lolita meets Sex and the City

4 slutty twelve year olds looking for life and love in the big apple

user

Life of a NEET who takes the heroes journey of bettering himself but it actually leads to an even worse situation than he was before.

this will happen soon

So it's like er... Top Gun. But, there's like black ladies and shit? and there's like a song by Fallout Boy, and Tom Cruise is like a er... guy who doesn't like flying?

SONY ANNOUNCES TOP GUN: 2022

Love is a bitch...

I'll cast it.

There are super heroes. They fight aliens. And crack corny jokes once in a while.

Friday the 13th: The Quickening.

all-female remake of remember the titans

Is it that good? Am I funded?

Yes please.

Two groups of students, independently and unknowingly to the other, plan a school shooting. By chance they pick the same day, so they end up fighting each other for the spotlight. Hilarity ensues.

feel-good comedy of the year!

The year is 2040 and climate change induced flooding has caused mass migration from developing low altitude countries and has put a big strain on the world's economy and politics. A top homicide detective, who also happens to be an ex-muslim second generation Iraqi immigrant, must follow clues to track down and catch a serial killer targeting Muslim families in Birmingham, England. Can the detective stop the killer(or killers) before he himself becomes a victim of the Ramadan Ripper?

I'm gonna pitch you the best biopic since Frida, today.

So there's this guy right
He is a misunderstood kid and feels like his homecountry does not accept him.
His father beats him and is a buerocrat for the border police.
the other children make fun of him for being different and that destroys him inside.

But one day, things change. The entire known world falls into conflicts everywhere.
Our protagonist sets out to leave his home and look for a better life in another country.
He joins their military to prove himself worthy of their approval.
He fights alongside whites, PoC and jews for to bring peace against a nationalistic alliance around the globe.
After a long and hard life of battle he is injured and left to see the oppressors overtake the people.

He vows to fight back, but soon discovers that no one is willing to speak out and political extremists are leaving a bloodbath in the streets.
After gaining the authorities trust, he infiltrates the underground resistance and starts his career as a double agent, playing the police against themselves.
Atlast he stands tall on the mic, embracing a new order of prosperity and peace in his new homecountry.

on second thought, scratch that. They already made Hitler: The rise of evil.

Lady Blackhawk and Black Canary fix up an old plane and then make out.

Ill give you 100 billion dollhairs

Terminator but it's a western. T-720 sent back to kill John Connor's great great grandfather in 1898 Texas.The terminator would try to get on a pony but it would immediately collapse under the weight of his metal frame, so he steals a massive black stallion to ride. The twist is the resistance doesn't send anyone back in time to help so the cowboys and gunfighters have to slowly work out for themselves that the Terminator isn't human and then figure out how to kill it using 19th century technology. Most of act 2 would be our protagonist's posse/gang of outlaws running from the terminator across the wilderness. At one point our protagonist gets captured by the law because he's a wanted man but the terminator arrives and kills all the marshals and sheriffs in a shoot out so our hero escapes and eventually teams up with his nemesis the ruthless sheriff to take the T-720 down.

All cat remake of Transformers

Romcom about a shut-in NEET trying to hook up with the cute young shrink his parents are paying for him.

Could genuinely see this being made by Harmony Korine

a high society girl in a small town longs for normal friends and relationships, but her parents insist she associate with her own class. She particularly falls a local boy, who has little interest in her or her rich family
ww2 breaks out, he gets drafted, fights in the war and comes home with PTSD. He and other veterans get to attend a fancy ball hosted by the rich socialites, and one of the vets (the son of one of the rich families) has edited together a film with the footage he shot overseas with his new hand held camera. Everyone in attendance watches and is disturbed by the footage. The girl tries to reconnect with the boy, but he is still distant. Over the years they try to reconnect and do become close,helping each other through difficult times, but never marry and go happily ever after

I like those long overlapping love stories that go on for decades but there are too many that end in that cliche. I want to keep it bitterly realistic and bleak

I'd do a modern rework of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid". But I'd make them female, and Sundance is black.

>image
is the flick about eichmann?

After suffering a penis injury from a spiteful crazy ex chad has to go 1 week without sex, hijinks ensues as he takes up dungeons and dragons to kill time and falls in love with a nerd girl

Lars and the Real Girl, but instead it's about his hologram anime waifu, similar to youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg. Comedy, really leans into the autism aspect. However the film is really 'violent', e.g. there's a scene where he just drop kicks his hologram pod around the room. Links to main themes about abuse, etc. and how we're raising a generation of incompatible tards who are incapable of raising a family and upholding traditional values.

three friends named bob who have been friends their whole lives, one of the bobs dies from cancer or something and on his deathbed records a video will for the other two bobs, in the will he reveals that hes kept a secret his whole life that hes never told anyone, he has suffered his whole life from Taphophobia and says hell leave everything he leaves behind (he has a lot of great stuff and money) to the two bobs if they switch over the channel to a live closed circuit of the inside of his coffin and take it in turns constantly monitoring it until he fully decays to make sure hes really dead, if they fail they have to destroy all of his stuff and withdraw all his money and burn it, they think hes fucking with them but do it anyway cos its his last will, they watch him slowly decay and talk about stuff and take it in turns going home to eat, sleep, shower and shit, but mostly they do it together hanging out, talking, drinking, watching their friend rot until hes gone, in the end they get all his stuff and decide to destroy it all anyway

you know what? you kinda sound like a german tbqh

I seem to have misplaced all my sweating men.

Hitler: the rise of evil was thrash tho.
story was kinda redpilled but i didn't like the actor

a hella diverse cast of only black people
hmu on my paypal for that budget, yo

i recognize your writing-style, are you from /deutsch/?

Right, it's gonna have pizza, but it's not delivery see? It's digornios.

so just a documentary

nigga, i literally posted that shit on there.

Doesn't the most famous one, Gone With The Wind, which also happens to be one of the most famous films ever, also end with a bitterly realistic and bleak ending? And curious case of Benjamin button?

it's thirty shades of gray but with farts instead of bdsm

sheeeeit a girl gotta get hair nails done

instantly recognized you man!
fuckin love your posts!!

A young war hero returns to his ruined homeland and decides that he is the one to save it

Based

>The year is 2050 and a group of whites living secretly in Siberia are trying to preserve their race.

>he has a better movie-plot than me

I've posted this before; It's Adam Sandler and crew in a film about ants attacking suburbs

>the exterminantors
Trailer:
>chill music plays as family eats on table
>corner of the camera shows ants on the edge of the table but quickly becoming more and more
>quick montage shows crisis escalating to unbearable levels with Adam's lackeys doing stuff like screaming in fear or blindly stumbling trying to get the ants out of their faces
>crew of dads huddle together in football style and say something to the effect of "something needs to be done"
>sequence of them putting on gear operationally but never a full body shot
>far shot of the suburb road as the crew enters field of view turning a corner, fully geared for extermination
>song plays
>how'd you like me now, how'd you like me now!

This.

Except they're trying to protect the President from an assassination attempt by Russian sleeper agents.

The sleeper agents are black.

cool idea BRUDI
get it?
UEZS

In the opening scene a cops white partner dies in a gunfight against coloured gangsters from the antagonist gang (who are later on in the movie revealed to be controlled by right wing extremist/white nationalist supremacists)
John Schmidt, right wing conservative christian is forced to partner up with the new guy, a black atheist liberal who grew up in the hood
On their mission to defeat the evil gang, John learns that black people aren't bad after all and learns to progressive past his outdated beliefs

>this is a dude
fuck this gay earth. FUCK

A bunch of gangbangers steal from an archaeologist and the relic they activate flings them into 1 of 3 settings: High Fantasy, Post Apocalyptia and Intergalactic Futurism.

With hilarious results.

I'm also thinking that John is extra pissed off at first when he finds out that this is the black guy who just so happens to be the guy banging his ex wife
that's some drama for the middle of the movie
before they bond and become best buds of course

Did he get bigger tits?

those two come to mind, UP as well (sort of), blue valentine, manchester by the sea
Theres been a few

If it's gay to find this attractive then I'm gay.

In the sequel
John's now liberal beliefs are challenged by his father and a new epidemic of ''islamic extremist terrorism'' or so it seems
turns out the terrorists were funded by a corrupt white supremacists who infiltrated the government

I've thought about this some more. I actually really like this idea and I might expand on it some more in another post.
How can I pitch my idea to hollywood, though?
(btw the first 45~ish minutes will be stuff for stacies to laugh/go 'ew, gross' at. but after then it goes into really uncomfortably long drawn out abusive scenes.)

Crank 3.
Just give me a writer, a producer and a director with a cocaine problem. And Jason Statham.
The script will be written during a 7 day coke/meth/booze binge.

The Pest 2: The Last Scam

It's a movie about what African American ancestors were doing at the height of Egypt's power.

It's called, "Throwing sticks at deer thousands of miles from Egypt"

Rick and Morty animated movie

You can pay to have szechuan sauce on your popcorn instead of butter

quick rundown on this roastie

Lmao ur gay

Billion dollar romantic comedy idea that's unique enough for normies and brainlets:

Boy falls in love with girl. Girl rejects him. Down on his luck, Boy gets rejected and gets into an accident. Miraculously, he wakes up in a hospital unharmed. As he tries to gets back to his daily life, he starts having weird dreams...where he and the girl are a couple! Gimmick of movie is the dream version of the girl tries to help Boy get with real-life version of herself. Cue cute shit happening for 90 minutes.

Back to the Future 4, kicking off a BTTF cinematic universe

when Jamal sneaks in to fuck some white women and the white women protect him from the white men and call a vote to end their racism