And we all stood side by side with only paste-ons covering our privates

>And we all stood side by side with only paste-ons covering our privates.
>I let myself be treated a certain way because I felt like I had to for my career
So she consented and now she's complaining?

literally anyone would do this, I would suck a thousand jewish cocks for that lifestyle, these women are fuckin delusional if they think I feel sorry for them.

>"nothing happened to me"
>way more people including a bunch of big names speak out
>"actually yeah something happened to me"

> So she consented and now she's complaining?
It's more complex when there is a clear power play/strong arming going on.

>Do you want to be a Hollywood actress and earn millions
Yes
>Get naked and let people fuck you
Ok

None of them had to but felt debasing themselves for fame and money was worth it

Not in this case. She wasn't forced, it wasn't something she needed but something she wanted, and nothing bent her will, it was all her own greed. She could've continued living an ordinary life but chose prostitution to live an extraordinary life instead. This is unethical for sure, but in no way is she or anyone who did the same a victim. They're enablers of this unethical practice at best.

Why all the fucking fuss? Jesus Christ, they're not victims at all, they wanted to be fucking actresses.

Have any of you seen the Baywatch film? Are you telling me that that hot girl has no fucking problem in making out with an ugly fat manlet for a role but then she wouldn't suck a producer's cock for a huge career boost? What is the fucking difference? The camera?
>"they agreed to take that role"
Yeah, and nobody has ever talked about how Hollywood works and the things actresses have to do in order to have fame. They're just playing dumb.

THEY'RE ALL WHORES WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS AND I HAVE NO FUCKING SYMPATHY FOR THEM!!!FACT!!!

Unless you're advocating for the legalization of pedophilia, minors literally cannot consent in a legal sense.

I think the point is that women shouldn't have to debase themselves to get a job

Lmao this shit reads like a GDP regret story.

lol fuck you.

"i'm a voluntary whore who gets paid 10s of millions to make bad movies, feel bad for me"

no

>So she consented and now she's complaining?
More than that, she profited off of it, big time. If she were paid less she'd be a prostitute, but now she's a "victim."

Would you let gross old Jewish women molest you for lots of money and fame? The answer is yes. I would even pretend to be in to them and make them feel special.

Yes, powerful men abuse their power. But everyone benefits when they do. Sucking producer cock to become a success in Hollywood is easily one of the best jobs in the world and they shouldn't complain.

This

ok good point

You don't understand user. Acting was the absolute only way she would ever be able to make money.

Apparently not, clearly sucking jew cock is right up her alley.

What's the problem here?
She doesn't accuse anyone of rape or is trying to jail people.
She just doesn't think it's ok to treat a person like that.

Stop being offended over fucking everything user.

Isn't she talking about nudity for a scene? These things are usually not just verbal consent, they're in the fucking contracts they sign.

If contractual agreement isn't consent enough, then consent doesn't exist.

They don't have to debase themselves, but they choose to do it.

These women have already decided long ago that they would be willing to exchange sex for a boost to their acting careers. The women in Hollywood are just as responsible for perpetrating this culture as the men are. I'd argue it's even worse, because after their 15 minutes of fame dries up, they try to blow the whistle on everyone that fingered them in Hollywood as some sort of desperate call for attention/money.

Most jobs have unpleasant aspects that make you feel debased. Ask a coal miner if he's never felt used.

holy shit you brought your brand of cancer from AICN to 4chin?
I thought I was free of your retardation when HN crashed and burned.

>Stop being offended over fucking everything user.
I don't think that's possible. Virginity in your 20's does that to people.

LMAO MUH FREE MARKET

Nope.

>BUZZWORDS

bitch lasagna

>uhm guys... Harvey raped me too you know?

>posting about jlaw
Let her fade away you underage faggots

What you tards are missing is the fact that she had to say something about sexual harassment at the event, but didn't want to admit to fucking Weinstein to advance her career. Hence, this 'nude line-up' bullshit. Given that the character of Mystique is basically naked through the whole movie apart from "paste-ons" and blue paint, looking good naked is obviously a job requirement for that role.

she obviously fucked weinstein and has to cover up this fact with some bullshit story her (((handlers))) fed to her

ITT: Retarded faggot kids giving feminists all the justification they need

Yeah because a handful of people on a Norwegian weed-wacking forum are really keeping that spark alive! Haha yes!! The power we have!!!! LEEEGION!!!!!!!!!!!

This. It's the same as what Blake Lively did. Instead of admitting that she fucked Weinstein consensually, she told some bullshit story about a make-up artist ogling her.