O
R
I
N
G

Vikings

t. Pleb

Meh

Pretty good propaganda. Looks slick. Hollow at the core.

Hildy was the most kino

t. Wannabe Patrician

>psychoanalyzes you
>"you're a pleb user"

mad men is garbage

Much like advertising
P O T T E R Y

you aren't wrong, its easily one of the best. felt like a really good novel put to film

>nothing happens for years
>BUT UH IT'S COOL CAUSE CHARACTER STUDY DRAPER IS JUST DEPRESSED DEEP DOWN TRYING TO ESCAPE HIS PAST SO EMOTIONAL
It's allright, but severely overrated.

/ourguy/

It's too safe.

It dragged on but it was legit great

>nothing happens for years
you sound like a deep pleb

Kino is for movie not tv garbage

it's a great show, but definitely not the most kino

don draper behaves like he's a character with some seriously flawed and tragic past, but upon examination his past really wasn't THAT flawed and tragic. he left the war early and was suffering from none of the ptsd that many other men his age would be struggling with, just the guilt of accidentally killing his CO. he's a flawed character of course, the whole point is that he wears a mask and that he's actually weak, which makes the examination interesting.. but ultimately, the show builds you up to expect some deep darkness, and you just come to find out that the guy in the end was really just a big pussy. the show also drags at many points and slumps, with many boring episodes intertwined. and the ending was irrefutably meh.

Yea, Sup Forums is a Pete board.

someone post the haircut
you know which one

Fucking piece of shit, just like its fanbase. Hoping for something like Sopranos, you can imagine my disappointment with what I got instead.

>pete was originally going to kill himself with that gun
>they liked him so they kept him.

The entire sadness comes from his bad childhood (whore's son, abusive mother, spent his youth in brothels after his father died etc). Korea was trivial.

Yeah he even said he went to Korea in the first place because a warzone was better than what was at home.

there was sadness from that, but that was more an explanation or rationalization of his treatment of women throughout the character. either way, his character arc just slumped to the point where he lost his charm as the season went on. i knew there were logical reasons to feel sorry for him, but as they were revealed they just weren't that impactful. by the time the finale was reached and he found his redemption, i just honestly had no care whatsoever, when that should have been the absolute climax of the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=rLLL9DKpUa4

Literal perfection

Umm, I think you'll find Ken Cosgrove is the best character

The climax was his pitch to Hershey’s, and then showing his childhood home to his kids at the end. Season 7 was falling action.

>Pete
>Roger
>Ken
>Lane
>Stan
>Harry
How the fuck am I supposed to figure out who /ourguy/ is in a cast like this? They are alll too perfect

Lane was lame.

Roger > Ken >>>> Everyone else >>> white dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>> Pete

You grimy little pimp

Get off my board

Pete winds up a big time exec with a hot Jewfu wife.

Lane winds up an an hero Mets fan.

Pete won.

>Sup Forums is a Pete board

True dat

You're wrong.

>Miserable all the time
>Broken marriage
>Only girl he genuinely likes doesn't know who he is
>Father in law hates him
>Dat hairline

>Won

>how successful a character is at the end of the show is an indicator of how good the character is
Hate this mentality desu

Nowhere near as kino as Mr. Robot

Why are they so mad at Pete da gawd?

Because some deadbeat limey hung himself?

Can't disprove a fact

The Wire is kino. The last season from the media's point of view is a beautiful mindfuck

Is this retarded shill lost or something?

name one thing wrong with the wire

you mad it has niggers in it white boi?

>television kino doesn't exi-

Where you the slowest dude in shill school? Smh

Pete probably shot himself in the middle of a cornfield in bumfuck Kansas. He loved New York and city life.

I'm still waiting

Mad men is trash, just one long white boi fantasy meme

t. Jew nigger

Pete's probably drinking champagne coolies on a Learjet somewhere.

Based Pete. The true winner of Mad Men.

thisone

Don, may I speak with you?

No. I don't want to wake up pregnant.