twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that I'm going to fucking murder you all

>that feel when you were born in a third world country
feels terrible man

Tom Webster on his craft, circa 2015.

>Show is called Don't Scare the Hare
>Everyone is scared by the Hare

Seriously though what the fuck is this thing

This guy looks like if someone from a hundred years ago tried to paint a modern fuckboy off of a description given by a drunk lobotomy patient

he looks like he's never showered once

The co-host of a British gameshow that aired before the first half of Series 6.

I can't tell where his chest hair ends and his beard begins

after watching the Fan Show interview with him it does seem he actually is fairly patrician in his tastes, he only barely mentions nuWho

youtube.com/watch?v=tCZ65MUaWaA

youtube.com/watch?v=fhd__iE62RA

I need to know what they were thinking

The time war produced worse things than the daleks. That is one of them.

This pic appears in the first page of Google image results for don't scare the hare.

Sadly this elusive creature is rare and pictures are hard to come by.

We could base a currency on this.

We need the episodes!

>currency

Post Rare Hares.

Kek found someone's website that says they did work experience and helped make it.

There's an email address and phone number should I email or ring to ask about him and if they could get the episodes for us.

Ringing would probably be awkward, try email to start with.

"Hello who is this?"
"Doooon't."
"Pardon?"
Scaaaareeee"
"you going to have to speak up"
"THE"
"Uh"
"HAAAAREEEEEEEEE"

We end up just leaving messages of us reading don't scare the hare.

I'll send an email in the morning.

please someone post "blocks your path" meme so I could parry it

*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Get out of the way.

youtu.be/Xk-e1kCwduI starts playing

>not I am the Doctor

YOU DID THIS TO ME

ALL OF MY LIFE!

YOU MADE ME!

Back into the Time War Rassilon! Back into hell!

ONE

TWO

This is like /who/ performance art

THREE

*breathes in*

FOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=wAY28mV-FoU

Not that far off from the actual plot of TMA.

le rtd is bad meme xd

Hey, Nacho, you around?

wat

I'm still alive.

*knock knock knock knock*

But user, TMA was written by Moffat. Also I like the episode, I was just poking fun.

Hey I listened to your huge audio and holy shit it seriously was good. 8 regenerating to This is Gallifrey was actual kino. The cracks in time retcon was ridiculously creative too. I loved the ending crossing between 9 and the 50th that was a cool connection. Kino music choices. Great work, must have taken a lot of time.

why are you bringing up moffat? just sick of the rtd hate like he's hitler or something.

*knock knock knock knock*

Thank you, those were some of my favourite moments too! And yes the 9/50th climax was a goddamn nightmare to edit haha, I'm glad the parallels worked for you. Very glad you liked!

I haven't listened to your audios yet because I've been busy, but what kinda mic do you use out of curiosity?

based bowie shirt

i think based on that one interview where he recommended albums and included scary monsters and the ashes to ashes quote in smile that must be capaldis favorite bowie album.

pretty patrician taste.

Old faithful, the SM57. Mostly used for guitar but when Doctor Who fanfiction calls, I guess I answer now

How do you think he'd rank the albums?

heythatsprettygood.png

I use a blue snowball but neglected to buy a pop filter so I just make my own, I only don't have a good soundproof room so I end up having to make blanket forts to record things

dunno, maybe hes a berlin trilogy fan too.

I know tonnes of folks that use blue snowballs, they must be doing something right. Yeah my room is shit tier for soundproofing too, it's a massive pain.
What things are you recording Edge??
tfw he probably hates lets dance

youtube.com/watch?v=UtZTpOkjrQs

he talks a lot about him here, says "low was absolutely stunning"

also, lets dance is a pretty good pop album, i think the reason some people don't like it is because the singles were overplayed and it unfairly gets lumped with tonight/never let me down, which are pretty meh.,

I'm coming at it from a Bowie noob POV, but an album with fucking Bowie, Nile Rodgers, and Stevie Ray Vaughn together is a pretty insane thing. Even if it's not like SRV was big back then or anything. I get why people don't like it so much from a Bowie discography POV but it's a pretty insanely special mix of musicians I love to me.

I am avoiding Tonight/Never Let Me Down to try and keep my opinion this positive kek.

I got that Foreman audio to do still haha

Did you guys ever get a girl to voice the main character? If not maybe we could convince McGanon.

neo got her alright

/wsr/ may provide.

or /soc/ has a thread specifically for female voices but for a different purpose but I wouldn't know that.

the Scottish user who originally did it was none other than McGanon herself

i like time will crawl from never let me down, the title track is also decent

youtube.com/watch?v=gMhMaNAmT-U

the rest is pretty mediocre though

Perf

LOOKS LIKE IT'S ALL UP TO ME NOW

I'm sure we can ask her next time she on =) There's still time...Foreman doesn't start shooting until January iirc

What happened, were they just trying to chase the commercial success of Lets Dance again?

>tfw Foreman audio might actually be finished
It would be one of our grandest achievements as a general

I'm 100% confident it will get done. It's gonna be spectacular.

>/Who/ begins regularly producing audios of our own, until we have a catalog to rival that of Briggs finish, complete with several different Doctors, spinoff Doctors, and boxsets of increasingly shitty quality

IT'S GONNA BE A WHOPPAH

>Foreman doesn't start shooting until January iirc
Actually I'm pretty sure January was the intended month of release, not of shooting. Unless they delayed it again.

We can beat them either way, but I'll check the genius' Twitter to verify

Kek I'd already replied to them on Twitter when they indeed announced a release date of January 8th, I just forgot!
I don't know how far along director user is, but it's my understanding just Edge and McGanon gotta do their parts if they're still up for it so there's good time.

I wonder if the genius reads Sandifer

Director user here. Once I actually have the final missing parts of Alex and Nirvi, actually putting it together will be fairly trivial.

Awesome, exciting times!

Are we gonna keep our foreman to ourselves or like tweet it at them too or what

Don't tweet it to them, that would be spergy. It might be fun to put it on youtube though.

Don't Score The Whore

>Foreman comes out
>it's actually less left leaning than who itself
>white male doctor
>pretty female companion
>plot twist: foreman takes off with the Facebook crowd.

>jodie haters flock to Foreman
>Foreman suddenly has to deal with a cletus fanbase and people going on at them about how they're "so much better than that stupid female doctor"
>my fucking face when
That would be legendary

I've mentioned this before, but Foreman's lost its thunder by waiting so long. Now, NuWho's last companion is more progressive than Foreman, and we have a female Doctor coming up. They made Foreman as a repudiation of Moffat's alleged "sexist" writing, but after Moffat added so much to Clara, and created Bill, and had the first female Master, that whole argument doesn't work as well. (Heck, under Moffat Who, we've had a trans actor, a dwarf actor, a deaf character, and the 12th Doctor basically saying "All Time Lords are genderfluid"). Moff Who is arguably more progressive than Foreman Who.

To the point where is quite possible.

I agree we should just leave it on /who/tube. Foreman's crew will find out on their own time.

Don't die

Doctor Who is dead.

Were you voicing the narration as well?

Would you like me to send you my bits as an audacity file, individual files, or what would be most useful?

Alex_Line1.mp3 etc?

>mfw /who/ stops making meme audios and actually makes legitimately good stories

>mfw there's still a few more Foreman scripts we could do audios of as well
Pretty sure like the first four eps got leaked

I've been impressed with a good bit of the Shit Trips I've read. A lot of people here are decent voice actors as well. It's kind of cringey to go tryhard with it but I'm not sure if /who/ really has any dignity to lose

Tbh with the level of quality of both volumes of Shit Trips, and our collective photoshop and sound editing abilities, we probably could. I'd be down to perform, I'd have done Foreman but all the roles were grabbed when I found out it was a thing

68 days left....

>when the doctor says davros is his arch-enemy

Yeah, I agree, a lot of the shit trips are really great, but writing a good story and making a good audio are very different

I remember when that one user sperged out about "/who/ making legitimate audios" and that "it's all supposed to be a joke" and if you disagreed you're cancer way back when we made stuff like The Missing Tupperware

Thinking about it he's probably the same guy who sperged out about tokuposting the other day

We could have our own set of unique Scottish female Doctor stories!

I'd help out with the writing.

I actually remember that. That user got pissed at me back in the day.

That's a fair point. Still, at worst we'd end up with something like The Missing Tupperware, which is still actually pretty great. /Who/ could probably make something pretty good if we tried. Then again, I don't know what'd happen if we actually legitimately collaborated and made something that any sort of general public might enjoy. The universe might implode.

I adore The Missing Tupperware, I remember showing it to an IRL friend who doesn't even like Doctor Who and he laughed his ass off at the "Where are all the tupperware lids?" part. I feel like we should probably just stick to the comedic ones though, because the serious ones would come off to cheesy