Star Wars The Last Jedi

wtf

WHAT THEE FUUUUUCKKKKK

There's our nu wars tonton equivalent

Inb4 rei has to stuff finn in one

how else they gonna rescue mary sue in the desert?

Where is the new Wampa that attacks Finn? There's gotta be pictures of it

The VFX in Last Jedi are looking pretty questionable in terms of quality, which is weird after Rogue One looked so fantastic

Every single new alien in these movies has the same face.

Why do they insist on creating a new set of planets and aliens for this shitty sequel trilogy?

Leaks say Hux gets killed by these things btw

looks like disney finally found their

>fat
>disabled
>asian

actor to toss into this pile of shit to score SJW inclusivity points

>make new planets and aliens that look like shit for no reason
>every single ship/vehicle has to be copy pasted from the OT only with an additional plate of armor somewhere

What did Disney mean by this?

Every alien from TLJ looks like something from Neverending Story.

>What did Disney mean by this?
they're taking the piss, aren't they?

>man riding bitch seat
STRONK

What can Luke possibly teach Rey in this movie?

>already is great at lightsaber fighting
>can already use the force
>can already use mind tricks
>can already pilot like a god
>can already beat up the main villain without getting scratched

Unless Luke has EU tier god powers I don't even see the point

are they trying to tank this movie in china before it's even released?

so this is the power of Star Wars The Last Jedi

They don't have Gareth Edwards eye for scale.

>the black guy is gonna give the fat asian boy the dick

I'm sure asian markets will love that!

That's the point. He thinks he can teach her something, but she tells him to fuck off and not hold her hand. She was in a huge hurry to get home and wait for her family, I bet they drop this plot point entirely.

Even if he taught her the power to unjust I don't think her womb will grow back (and that's a bad thing).

Women without wombs hold a negative zero value

What happened to her womb?

i stared at that image for 5 minutes and i still have no idea what the fuck im looking at

Cartoon horses that Finn and the Asian chick with down syndrome ride on during a chase sequence in Not!Cloud City after they get betrayed by Not!Lando

I thought I was the only one.

LUCAS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!

Please no.

LUCAS, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Daisy's is full of cysts that ooze black, bloodied pus

Indeed Lucas. What have you done?

touch up

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

good job, mate.

Anyone have the spoilers I need to roast a friend who thinks this movie is gonna be le ebig

I hope they fart in front of a cartoon rabbit's face.

There are a lot of fake "leaks" and "spoilers" circulating around. There are a few consistent ones that have been more or less confirmed by multiple people, but they're not very juicy. It's not like with TFA where the entire 1:1 plot outline leaked months before the film came out. That said:

It's structurally a "remix" of Empire, rather than a straight re-telling like TFA was of the original Star Wars. Just like TFA was mostly Star Wars with a few Empire bits thrown in, TLJ is mostly Empire with a few ROTJ bits thrown in. The broad outline of the film is:

- Rey meets Luke
- Rebel base gets attacked and they escape
- Rey trains with Luke
- Finn and Rose (the Asian chick) go to Canto Bight and meet a shady guy who betrays them for the First Order
- Hoth Battle 2.0 on crystal planet
- Confrontation between Rey and Snoke, finale

Snoke is a Big Bad Guy who predates the Sith and was sealed away in some kind of Force stasis for millennia at the edge of the galaxy before being awakened by the Empire some point after ROTJ. Rey's backstory is still a mystery, either because it's being kept super under-wraps or it's being left for Episode IX. Kylo is being set up for a redemption arc. Luke is a pussy but decides he wants to help after Rey is so amazing and wonderful she gets him out of his decade-long funk.

Honestly it doesn't sound like the blunder of the millenium Sup Forums is meming it up to be, but it doesn't sound particularly inspired either.

The fact that they teased the possibility of Rey joining the dark side just makes me more skeptical that they are going down that route, which is a shame since that would be the only thing that would redeem her character for me at this point.

At this point all I want is to see Luke kick some ass. If episode 9 is just 2 hours of Luke killing everyone I'll walk away content. I

>It's not like with TFA where the entire 1:1 plot outline leaked months before the film came out.
The plot to TFA was released nearly 40 years before the movie came out tbf.

I honestly stopped caring about Star Wars since Disney bought it, I knew nothing good was gonna come

Sounds incredibly bland.
I'd like to see:
>Kylo Ren ragequits the first order mid-battle rather than kill his mother
>Rey gets told by Luke to fuck off
>they run into each other on a cantina/Bespin style place and shenanigans ensue when they have to flee the first order together
>Leia meets Luke
>they don't try to play Finn as a wise-cracking badass, they should realise that the better part of Finn's characterisation was being cowardly and incompetent, a bit more like C3PO than Han Solo. If they do give him an arc as a badass, it should feel earned and developed.
>X-wing guy crashes and dies this time
I expect Luke to die (because the writers and Disney hate Mark Hamill), and we know Leia dies, but I fear they'll go the cheap way and have Snoke kill Luke and Ren (or worse, Phasma) kill Leia with no consequence. I'd say they can make a more interesting culmination to the story, but Luke and Kylo Ren should escape from the Snoke confrontation, Leia die, and Rey be turned to the dark side.

saving this picture

ayyy

they're going to cut one of those things open so Finn can survive the night on not-Hoth

This movie will fucking bomb. Screenshot this.

>forgetting A FUCKING TREE and A FUCKING SLOTH

unacceptable.

I disagree, it sounds exactly like what Sup Forums is saying it is, which is a carbon copy of Empire with a Disney(tm) twist

It's really weird, I used to own every book I get, had every movie and game..

Their business strategy has been retarded. I haven't bought a single thing since the buyout.

Have you watched The Empire Strikes Back, perchance?

By 2025 I predict that movies and TV shows will be exclusively Marvel and Star Wars

My last gasp with Star Wars was watching Rogue One a month after it opened in a half-price Tuesday screening with maybe four other people in the theater and forgetting half of the plot by the time the weekend came around. I'm just numb to the entire thing now.

Luke will teach her to be Bigger Reeey
You read it here first cunts

you rather they use the same fucking few as the original trilogy? kys. blame how shitty the new ones they look instead

He's there to be the established actor star power to draw people into the film and either be the villain or die by the end of it like every other actor who wasn't a literal nobody in any Disney film for the past decade.

What's the point of having new planets when they look exactly like the OT planets and are used for exactly the same plot elements?