KOTOR

What do you guys want to see in the inevitable KOTOR trilogy?

No Bioware involvement that's for sure

Qui Gon Jinn nigga

the scene of bastila getting tortured by malak in her underwear while screaming erotically

Healing juice!

>Qui Gon Jinn

Kreia suffering "indignities"

Hybrid of the hyperspace and Mando/Jedi wars.

fuck off nerd

Decent gameplay

Just finished my second playthrough of KOTOR 2 and don't know what to play. Fuck

When in doubt just play Dude Sex

something better than kotor

Obsidian letting Revan die a hero's death and the Outcast leaving again after setting up the new order.

Y'know, like what happened before TOR.

Revan to be Anakin. I want him to fail in the end and then for some jedi/sith to give the chosen one prophecy that he'll be reincarnated and destroy the sith. Also I want the immortal god emperor Vitiate to fully demonstrate his power and destroy a fucking planet or create a sun out of nothing or something crazy.
>inb4 Vitiate is snoke

you realize Disney owns the IP now and that if you're getting hyped up at all, it's just going to lead to an incredibly painful let down

kotor 3 would have been so good. the exile chasing down revan and them teaming up to deal with whatever he fucked off for. fuck the mmo.

It's probably not happening, you stupid fucks. Well, it's not impossible, but it sure as fuck isn't inevitable.

I just want Star Wars to fucking die already. It has suffered enough in the slimy hands of EA and Disney. In fact I literally cannot imagine two worse companies than those two greedy jew coorporations to be in charge of a franchise as big as Star Wars. It's bound to be nothing but a terrible and smelly stream of shit coming out of their stingy assholes.

>$2.068 billion

Honestly everyone saw this coming