What was going through his head at this moment?

what was going through his head at this moment?

looks like 2 fingers

fpbp

dunno haven't seen it, he about to be beheaded or something?

How can you not be familiar with this scene? Even normies reference it, there was a South Park episode about it. It's "run, Forrest, run!"-tier.

>you got a real purty mouth

This scene traumatized him for life. I learned about this because he tried to discipline his grandson for screwing something up and his grandson started playing this scene and next thing you know this dude is crying in his bathroom the whole day and calls his son to pick up his grandson.

>This scene traumatized him for life. I learned about this because he tried to discipline his grandson for screwing something up and his grandson started playing this scene and next thing you know this dude is crying in his bathroom the whole day and calls his son to pick up his grandson.
wait you mean the actor in real life did this? source?

why would it traumatize him it's just a movie

>why would it traumatize him it's just a movie
he's an extreme method actor so he had them actually butt fuck him so that they could capture the raw emotion of the scene

>wow this guy is really good at acting out this rape sce-OH MY GOD HE'S ACTUALLY INSIDE ME WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Even TF2 made a reference to it

This movie was fucking retarded white people don't just run around and rape each other like that. Sage this shit thread.

Who exactly was gonna stop him? He wanted to cum.

If you guys haven't read Deliverance, the novel by James Dickey, you should go find it. It's absolute poetry and paints an uncomfortable picture of masculinity in the face of both mortality and modern society.

REDNECKS/HILL BILLIES DO

Semen

no one was an extreme meme actor back then

>implying anyone here reads
>implying anyone here isn't too insecure to want to see an uncomfortable picture of masculinity

No they don't

Maybe someone will see it, become interested enough, and end up a better person by reading a book instead of fruitlessly shitposting about male rape;

Men are dumb, why would I wanna read about them

You've never been to Florida I see.

lurk moar irl

Floridians aren't homosexuals, user. They'd have to be human first

wtf do you call Frat Initiation?