Movie portrays Christians in a positive light

>movie portrays Christians in a positive light

This website is, above all else, a den of hate

But that's anti-Semitic, goy. Didn't you know?

is he our american varg?

stop watching kung fu movies

You're only bound by where the tubes can go user, I'd say this place is more of a "cubby hole of curiosity".

>Varg hates christians, but likes Andrei Tarkovsky, whose films were influenced by his christian beliefs

Name 3 films, 2 flicks, and a partridge in a pear tree.

You mean the tubes of your mind?

>burns down an ancient monument of his people
>icon of Nordic nationalism

The only reason he even had the balls to do it is because he knows criminal punishment in his country is a joke. If it were the middle ages he'd never have dreamed of it.

If his country were at war he'd be a deserter. He's a complete coward.

The tubes in our souls.

No because review brah is a Catholic mystic and dandy. Varg is a pagan larper that lives on welfare and dreams of being buttfucked by islam.

figuratively never happens

Silence was a good film. One of the few that paints Christians in a positive light that doesn't feel like propaganda

the christian church was built on pagan holy grounds, retard.
you mad christucck? varg is a holy warrior of wotan, you're a fat urbanite christcuck

christcuck

>I must honor my ancestors by dressing like a faggot and making shit up as I go along

That's actually a pretty cool way to think of it. Thanks user. I will try to travel my hateful tubes less often.

>argumentum ad stick kike

Every church in Europe is built on pagan holy ground. That's no excuse. He doesn't even know the names of his pagan ancestors. Like you, he's a larper whose closest, and still-ancient lineage is Christian.

Did he have a plan to build anything in it's place? No. Does he even know what pagan rites were performed there? No.

The only Holy Warrioring he ever did was murdering a friend. Your hero is a betrayer, through and through.

>literally thinks anyone without blue eyes and blonde hair is not a "true european"
Nordcucks are pathetic

Hi Sup Forums. Guess by that logic the state of Israel has a right to exist?

Sup Forums here. I honestly don't care. That's a Semite in-fight. I just want the west to stop subsidizing it.

And for all Jews in white countries to be deported there. That'd be great too.

You do realize Meds are just Neolithic farmer rape babies LARPing an Indo-Aryans right?

Walk the Line

Glad to help. Just remember the motto of the Greenland militia "Those who trumpet their sufferings are usually the most deserving."

>implying hes wrong

He's said countless times he's not a nationalist.

>Indo-Aryans
Pretty sure there was never a civilization in the history of the Mediterranean founded on that identity although I would be unsurprised if Mussolini said something to that effect to pander to his buddy in Berlin.

Then what fucking good is he?

I don't dress like that. I would kill sodomites if i could.
>muh christian lineage

he killed a commie satanist who was trying to torture him. not an argument

Sup Forums is degenerate as fuck.

>CIVILISATIONKEKS

HAHAHAHAHA. CIVILISATION IS DEGNERATE

We should adopt the immigration rules of Israel.

Jewiest post on Sup Forums.

I only watch movies if they make it to Pureflix.

Walls are working out great for them too.